According to Sup Forums white people were relevent when the pillars of civilization were being built

>according to Sup Forums white people were relevent when the pillars of civilization were being built
>according to Sup Forums white people worked in 40 degrees celcius for centuries
cumskins, bow down to your med overlords. when we were inventing ways to manage empires, write literature and ponder our existance you were wasting your time in mudhuts

Genetic studies confirm that places like Egypt were White. Arabs, on the other hand, have contributed nothing but death to the world.

>cumskin
>response to shitskin

Cum - white, purity, life
Shit - brown, diluted, waste

>left can’t meme

>white people are white now

Fucking nu-pol

>ponder our existance

This.

heehee look like jellybean :)

nobody here has said that the egyptians were white lol, all we're saying is that they weren't subsaharan africans... They were sandniggers

that burn is clearly not a sunburn, I'm guessing he backed in to a grill and his leg got burned

Jesus Christ what happened to his right leg, it's furry

>putting ketchup, mustard, and silicone caulk on your hot dogs
is this the new tide pod challenge

I want to pop it with a needle

> according to Sup Forums white people worked in 40 degrees celcius for centuries
Why would you do that when you could get southern Italians and Meds to do it for you?

Thats cool down syndrome germany

How the fuck can you get something like this ? Did he fall alseep on asphalt or something ?

Let's roleplay a bit, shitskin. I'm the man in your pic with a sunburn and you're the dog sniffing my balls.

European Renaissance is what brought us to where we are today, before that Greeks, Mideast and Gooks made all the advances.

hint: Niggers never really did much.

you don't fucking feel it getting sunburned, probably worked in shorts outside on a sunny day

I wanna pop that shit so bad

hogweed causes this

The jews are back on track. I'm mediterranean and I respect both slavs and nords, so stop with the D&C

Can someone tell me what that thing is?

I was about to call you an idiot and say that was obviously an arm, but it actually is a leg. Dude has some serious soy chicken legs

You'd have to be some soft cunt delicate flower to get burned that badly

thats what happens when you get like 3rd degree burns. It's a blister. My aunt got them when she got boiling water on her thigh

You are either not white and not capable of getting a burn or you have never spent 1 hour in direct sunlight. You can literally feel the skin get hot and tingly.

I got 2nd sunburn, I shave my head, while hiking I forgot to bring my hat, freshly shaved head, 7 hours in the sun, I had little blisters on my head, I kept popping them as I hiked. My arms and other areas don't get burned though, only my head after I started shaving it. Didn't think it was possible to have a blister that large.

there has been 4 consecutive threads by different flags on the same subject. when will you faggots learn to stop replying

I want to pierce it so much

>countries that don't even get sunlight talking about sunburn

>I believe in the Dark Ages myth.
Fuck off.

will you drink it tho

Shut up abdul. Go back to your country. Nords are great

Modern Mediterraneans and ancient Mediterraneans have nothing in common. Modern Meds are literally niggers and Arabs who entered the region in the early middle ages. This has been proved genetically. Pic related.

Now it's white people who are doing all the interesting shit whilst the med countries have slipped into irrelevance and contribute little of value to mankind.

Funny how that works, huh.

Bots don't listen

Nice flag, faggot.

Wrong you stupid nigger. Kill yourself Sholmo.

I like italians too
When will we unite against the shits?

Or, you know, we wore long, loose fitting garb and hats to protect ourselves from the sun like even Arabs do in modern times.

Wearing as little clothing as possible and standing out in direct sunlight is a pretty recent trend.

Why did your skin turn black under all that jungle canopy?

Well said, fellow med

MY
SIDES

that's 2nd. 3rd is charred skin

i am a roofer and have never done, or heard of people bringing cooking equipment to work in order to make hot dogs. is this a common occurrence in america?

You never brought a bbq to the building site to make snags for sossie sangas?

>white people can't tan
>sunburn, i.e. instant rather than gradual sun exposure, disproves long term residence somewhere sunny
Can city niggers and leftists not afford to visit Florida? Every other boomer is tan

>Aussie flag
>claims to be a roofer
>never had a sausage sizzle at work

You are lying.

The best Italian literature comes from the Northern part of the country, near places like Florence and Venice. This is part of the country filled with heavily with a population of blond haired Germanic and Franco-Celtic stock from the alps.

The brownest parts of Italy, Sicily, produce no major works of literature of note in either Ancient, Classical, Medieval, or Modern times. All of it comes from Northern Italy, except for the ramblings of some mafiosos that write biographies of themselves for popularity.

i dont work on new homes you grubby pirate cunts

I'll bite.
sudden exposure to excessive solar radiation after a prolonged period of low exposure will fuck up fair skin. that being said, if you get tan by being exposed to sunlight your entire life, all day, every day, you will rarely get sunburn. at that point it would be easier for someone to get a heat stroke before a sunburn. and at that point, fair skin or black skin is not relevant

Wow whites are now officially niggers.
>Egypt, the desert in Africa, was white..

We Wuz ..

I got a sunburn that blistered that way but probably 1/5th of the size. Though i got two one on each shoulder.

This

Besides internet memes I never met a black person claim to be Egyptian

And no, some alt-fag LARPer on Sup Forums beating his dick with tweezers to hentai isn't a reliable source of information

kek

i was thinking the same, TIG welding

He's right, though. I'm pale, I'm incapable of tanning, the best I can for hope for is that one day all of my freckles connect. I can feel my skin becoming warmer, but I don't really feel the pain until well after the sunburn has already set in. I've even had those sunburns which cause chills, shakes, and nausea before. Shit's rough.

Isn't the term "cumcoat"? Cumskin is too clumsy, it's such a direct rip-off of shitskin. And anyways, I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Pale people are stupid because swarthy people were more advanced thousands of years ago?

Conquerors n' sheit

>Genetic studies confirm that places like Egypt were White. Arabs, on the other hand, have contributed nothing but death to the world.

No they don't, you fucking cumskins

Whites are fine in the sun. If you have fair skin like OP pic, than it just takes some time, and he could have used some protection.
Our skin adapts to the sun. I have a perma tan because I work out doors, with 95% white people. None of us burn anymore.

Legacy captcha is gone for good?

That's me. Sunburn when I was siding my house. Wore shorts for the first time in years, no sun block..... this was a day after the exposure. Also sun poisoning, I was puking my ass off. Blister popped while I was riding my dirt bike, soaked my sock and shoe. Good times.

That is, in fact, a sunburn.

>waste
brown is life too you shitskin
just not on the skin of niggers and other shitskins

oops

great source

I just wanna pop it with a book

>he doesn't work in 40c weather
too much soy?

>all europeans get their time in the spotlight
wow let's all D&C ourselves and measure our dicks while western civilization collapses

>cumskins

You look at a white chick's skin and think of cum?
The rest of us think of pussy.

You shouldn't be looking a white dude and thinking of cum either. That's super gay.

Med Homo Wrestler in dah house (and by house, I mean in a dude's ass).

Looks like a nasty 2nd degree burn.

They blister instantly and are very sore, that massive one will need to be drained and carefully treated for weeks.
Ex Chef, fuck burns seriously. Our head chef used to make up big bowls of rice before service and cover them in super thick cling film and heat them in the microwave as required.
Pulled one out and as i did the clingfilm came loose and fired super-heated steam all over my hand.
Gigantic blisters instantly.

I'd rather get a cut down to bone through muscle than a bad burn any day.

>Wn meme flag
>brown is life too you shitskin
What did he mean by this

i bet you love drinking cum then

Fucking gay jizz-loving faggots

>White people don't think they're evil
>Legally destroyed by the light that gives life to our planet

Ummm...

This

Considering your flag, you should know better.

>niggers think they are humans
>cant feed themselvess

Ummm...