One Piece

Did you fall for her act?

RIP in Peace

If I wanted a Dark manga, I would have asked for your one rep maxes

so where did she go?

she did nothing wrong , big mom would have been a marine if she wasn't a literal monster

I can't believe Big Mom ate everyone holy shit that's pretty dark

She went to a farm upstate, user
I hear she's being treated really well and having a great time all year round

>pretended to be a holy mother
>tricked viking giants
>sold kids into slavery
>wanted to get out of the business after selling Linlin
>Linlin eats her and all the kids
POTTERY

They decided to play hide and seek while linlin was busy eating but linlin never found them

She was eaten along with the children. Dark af.

nice quads

I hardly knew or cared for her

Nice

>niggastream and jashit didn't translate the sound effects that indicate screaming in horror

What do you take me for, some kind of a jobber? So oblivious as to be in the dark? Well I don't have your stick and carrot games, shitposter-kun.

What the hell? Someone needs to make Oda see a psychiatrist ASAP. I'm starting to fear what he's becoming.

I swear to god Weevil's mother is Mother Caramel. Same face, same everything.

>kek a retard ate all her friends and family
Yeah what a dark manga

So, if you eat somebody with a DF you get its power?

he's becoming dark

I was wondering.
Turns out Caramels brabble is not Gevuratsaalk, but Geburtstag. The german word for birthday.
Great job Mangastream

You look like Weevil's mother, shitty theorist

Into Big Mom's stomach.

WTF Oda this isn't Tokyo Ghoul what are you doing????

holy shit this is dark

Did someone say...DARKNESS?

she was giving rotten kids to the navy so can turn them into marines , she was a hero and big mom is a monster

yes

Was Big Mom Xehanort?

I don't think she was really built up enough for this to have much of an impact.

SHE'S IN

Not as bad as falling for the act of Pudding turning good now

>Mother Carmel was part of the Underworld.
>Most of the guests at the Tea Party are Underworld members.

What is Oda trying to tell us?

the madman, Oda has gone rogue. there's no stopping him now.

BLACKBEARD VS KAIDO

WHO WINS??

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMOOOOON
4 SCOOPS OF SEMLA

Big Mom

Kaido, BB is a little bitch he'd probably wet himself

Is this really "dark?" Big Mom's sun and cloud homies are named after Greek mythology and her whole family has a whimsical Western fairy tale/nursery rhyme theme. People eating other people just happens in those.

who is this faggot?

>big mom's backstory is that she's an actual retard who went on an autistic rampage and destroyed an entire village while killing one of its chiefs because she was hungry and may have eaten her adoptive family as well because she's stupid as hell

Oda doesn't expect us to feel sorry for her, does he?

Shanks. He caused Kaido and Blackbeard to retreat during the Marineford arc.

>AAAAH SANJUAN SHIELLIEEEEW SAVE ME

>rape
>slavery
>ethnic cleansing
>drugging children
>violent racism
>human trafficking
>mass killing
>murders
>torture
>genocide
>eating children alive
Should One Piece be classified as a seinen already? Getting a bit too d ark for me desu lads

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>implying she didn't lick those cunnies before eating them
Mama was a frightening kid

Can't really blame the translators though. They're supposed to speak English and Japanese, not German. It's not like there's a common theme of people using German words in One Piece either

BM pirates are basically Organization XIII, so yes.

Where do you think Linlin got washed up after being alone on the 6th borthday??? Well the answer is she got scooped up and put to where she met Stussy........and she was pregnant all the time (hence her many kids).........edgy enough?

Oda expected us to fell bad for Baby 5 and Senor Pink. Our favorite Hack has finally gone senile.

A D O R A B L E

Who?

DARK PIECE

Did anybody else notice that Caramel was smiling when she told BM to quit it in the first page?

it's one of the things i really like about one piece, you have these weird settings, silly scenarios and characters with goofy designs and powers, but really dark shit goes down in spite of it
like in romance dawn when lucky roo, who literally looks like kirby, shoots a bandit in the head at the same time as biting into his ham he always has

died so young

You didn't feel bad for Senor Pink?

It was pretty sad. "If only I could keep going I could see her again, but gravity pulls me down"

Come on, this arc operates on folklore. Now BM is basically the wolf from Red Riding Hood, Luffy will cut her belly and Caramel and the kids will come out alive and be happy.

I want to hug_ Pandora!

if i wanted your opinion i would have just flexed a cep

Was it screaming in horror or was it excitement? If the former, fuck both of them, that's a big fuckup

I thought they were gonna make her tragically wrong on how she raised Big Mom. Wasn't expecting this, I must admit.

>post yfw you realized they were serious in the second last panel

>not feeling bad for abandoned children

you are not human

Good catch, she looks fucking estatic

Wait, what indicates that she ate everyone? I keep reading that part and I dont understand how everyone got that from it.

>not feeling bad for señor pink
You can get out of my thread right now

GODA

So after jobbing, is darkness the meme of the week?

I want to have Pandora!

She was in a feeding frenzy and everyone suddenly disappeared. Also there were chomp marks on the scattered stuff.

Would you a young Caramel?

If you see the panel before it pulls away, there's a long line of the Japanese character for A, suggesting screaming is happening.

The entire table is destroyed, there's scraps of clothing lying around

I want to taste her

Does somebody know where I can find the raw?
I wanna see how it's written in katakana.

Nah. I'd just buy one of her children to take home.

... I wonder what color those smears on her face are going to be in the anime.

That Pirate ship in the top panel looks familiar...
Can't place my finger on it though.

Down, Linlin.

>extremely destructive
>kills and seriously injures people with her retard strength
>burns down a entire village and kills more people because she's hungry
>gobble up all your friends because you can't stop fucking eating

She's like Luffy, except somehow even more dumb.

>Zou = furry fetish
>WCI = vore fetish

Fucking Oda

It's because it's been established she doesn't remember her frenzy, so we saw the party from her perspective instead of reality.

To think she was already trafficking children at this time. How can something so sexy be so evil?

Just wait for Wano, which will heavily feature futanari.

It has dragon head like Shanks and dragons ship? it have different body design tough

>eat a bunch of kids and your tutor
>no bloodstains

Was it the perfect crime?

Oda has finally revealed his true colors and they are...DARKER THAN BLACK

> Hurr nobody dies in One Piece and if Oda kills somebody is in a flashback with zero drama because everybody see it come.

Isn't One Pice enough edgy for you?

I just fucking realized that Oda probably draws Nami and Robin doujins at home.

Fucking hoarder, doesn't share his ero.

For some reason the Revolutionary army ships are similar to the Elbaf ones.
Maybe Oda's trying to show some foreshadowing of an early Giant-Revolutionary alliance?

>Elbaf = giantess fetish

No raws, but the spoilers have the original lines
>カルメル「“ゲブーア”」コポポ…
>そのソウルを火に放つカルメル「“ツターク”!!!」
>ゲブーアツターク

What's all that shit on her face?

I think it's just because his name is dragon and his ship is a dragon

They were screams, using repeated Japanese characters that translate to AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

You're really undermining Luffy if you think he would do anything on this scale. He has morals at least and wouldn't destroy shit without a proper reason. He's dumb but not stupidly dumb like BM

Will reverie be NTR?

She swallowed them whole

yeah, she needs help. like serious help. But she had no ill intentions (as a child).

You obviously can't just have her around other people just like that, but someone like vegapunk might have been able to cure her.