Ok Swebros, be honest with me. Will you guys ever wake up or should we just lose all hope with you guys?

Ok Swebros, be honest with me. Will you guys ever wake up or should we just lose all hope with you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
val.digital/
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/Scandinavia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is the real reason why Nordic peoples are so cucked. Medieval selection pressure caused Northwestern Europeans to lose their natural tribal instinct, and develop excessive levels of empathy and guilt.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

Hypothetically, what if they are woke but the media censors it? If there was gangs of white nationalists purging would we ever hear about it?

You'd think yes, because mah racism, but what if they're so terrified of it growing in instances of that police, media, and politicians have a lid on it?

Follow up, can't we just meme this into reality. That the state is covering up right wing death squads?

this years election will tell, hopefully SD can buy us some more time. Only long term solution is guerilla warfare and to establish swedish enclaves sadly

I surely hope you won't just think killing them was a solution. Which it isn't. If they were gone you wouldn't have all that nice food and who would deliver your packets? See.

Nigger there 10million "people" in Swedecuckistan, 10% of them are Nog's/PAKIS.

THEY ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED.

Not just Sweden, the whole of Europe is doomed. It's been prophesied.

Global government will come from the ashes. One world religion, one world leader will rise. Read Revelations.

What about other scandinavian countries? They fucked as Sweden? Finland very good country despite your trolling about their race

>Will you guys ever wake up
And if they "wake up", what do you think they're gonna do? Kill 1 muzzy and spend the rest of their lives in jail, hated by 99% of other swedes and getting fucked every night by muslims in jail?

nah we're not as fucked. sweden mainly has malmo which is over 50% non-white, and the police has stopped going certain places. People are pretty cucked in the other scandinavian countries too, but the difference is that we don't have as many non-whites as sweden, the highest is Islev, with like 30% muslims (which is probably more than 30% non-white)

MSM is desperate for right wing hate groups. Look at the media coverage of Charlottesville.

It's a race between Sweden and Germany to see who can become a 3rd world shithole first. After that the rest of mainstream Europe will, hopefully, take the red pill.

>implying there are any muslims in swedish jail
wew lad

>implying swedes put muslims in jail
It would be racist

This picture sums up western Europe.
A high IQ nordic lawyer sitting beside an uncivilized subhuman who hates us and our civilization about to defend him from rightful justice in order to obtain shekels and virtue signal.

Do it Sweden, save yourself

Look at that chad lawyer.

Sweden needs to solve no go zones though. ISIS hqs and all

Remains to be seen.
val.digital/

Not as fucked as Sweden but still bad, especially in our capital, Oslo.

He doesn't have thoughts like that. Lawyers are scum

Keep going swedebros, cases like this turn the norwegian public against open immigration faster than anything.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

we are at the point where one country has to fail and become borderline a slaughterhouse so the other cunts wake up. If that is uk, Sweden, france or Germany who knows?who cares? one of them has to die so the rest can live.

The rise of Christianity is the reason why many parts of Europe got fucked. When their traditions were the rule they defended their lands with an iron fist. Unlike what the universalist "we are all brothers under christ" religion preaches

>"we are all brothers under christ"
How come they completely and utterly BTFO'd "muh based vikangz" then?

I agree, but I'm afraid most of the Western Europe might be so brainwashed by the time, they will not give a fuck and keep living in their safe spaces a.k.a pic related.

>still having hope for swedencucks
Come on spurdo, you're better than this.

Britain is no better, plus half of white brits are soyboy normies! We're equally fucked!

>defend your lands with an iron fist
>defeated in battle by pacifists
LMAO

The day will come when globalism collapses. All of our civilized nations will collapse as well. But before us burgers pull ourselves togethers we will arrive to open new fronts. Not to conquer. Not to persuade. Not to reinforce. But to supply the men among you. And that's the day you eurocucks will understand. Why guns = freedom.

We need more Pagans desu

Hopefully it will be the French because fuck them.

damn, sick get user

Hope for the best and mine the border.

Someone should challenge that faggot to holmgang.

Bring back blood eagles.
Seriously, he thinks it is a holiday because he's in Cuckden.
He knows Cuckden won't harm a fly.
Only thing left to do is you to fucking wake up, and grab your axe. Split some skulls, instead of splitting wood.
And Blood eagles in public, throw the leftovers to another batch of starving refugees.

relax thorjeet.
When the time comes we will shit together in the communal latrines of Valhalla.

Yeah but that will send any swede straight to jail for the rest of his life

Finland isn't in Scandinavia user

I thought this guy murdered 3 people

just checked, it sometimes is counted in:
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/Scandinavia

we are all falling, the difference in how fucked we are compared with one another is merely cosmetic. europe needs another reconquista.

must be easy to not have to think about current situations when your thinking was done by prophets 1900 years ago.

How much time can I do in jail if I try to kidnapp a swedish girl? I look kinda middle eastern

You don't get life in prison in Sweden. I think the maximum sentence in practice is 24 years, but if you behave, you'll be let out after 16 years.

nice to see a moslem lawyer. checkmate racists

deport the swedish murderer

>Pajeet
>shitting in lantrines

Not trying to be pessimistic, but the way things are going. It may take more then just one falling. It may take a few, desu. They(rapefugee), may actually have a plan to weaken, weaken, weaken, and then 'strike' all at once. Again, I hate being the pessimist here. I don't want to be right! I hope you all wake up tomorrow, and no ones countries 'fall'. Why not wake up before it's too late?

>I swear to fucking God if I didn't care about my paycheck I would forcefeed this little mudslime a bucket of raw pork

This. We're in a very strange time and I'm sure pictures like this will be textbooks one day. There's a weird kind of pantomime going on in this photo - the lawyer is tied up very firmly in social constraints, to the point where he cannot even let a muscle in his face twitch to show disapproval. The invader is free of any constraint whatsoever, and nearly anything he does that betrays his contempt for the society he's been allowed in to will be studiously ignored by all.

Lies, lies, we're in a sea of lies.

correct
>inb4 triggered Amerimutts who send their sons to die in "crusades" for Neocons and Israel

Why not get all our shit together, and then execute the nigger/muslim scum.
Same for you, Britnon. Too many Pakis, and Indians, there. Redeem yourself.

How is Denmark to live in?

Sounds good. We need to do the same with beakers invading(illegally) America as well, right? It's the same exact thing you were just talking about.

True.
But would you live your life suffocated,humiliated, and cuckolded. Would you pimp out your daughters and wives, to monkeys? and smile believing that you're a tolerant, and progressive man?
If every man stands up, and acts;You shall live a life without regret.

We're a high-trust culture that is really stable against internal turmoil and outside threats, but that crumbles to infiltration from people that don't play by the rules innate to us. Like fine clockwork that grinds itself apart if debris enters it's containment shell.

I do.

lmao

They didn't. The vatican had the richest kingdom of the time working for them (franks), subjugated some other minor kingdoms, basically had a shitton of wealth, had been torturing european pagans, persecuting pagan priests, kidnapping children and taking them to monasteries etc etc and it still took centuries to eliminate them. The viking raids happened predoninantly in France because that was the kingdom of the Franks, le based Charlemagne who killed loads of Europeans to please his Vatican masters. Then you had the crusades, aka tear millions of european families apart and send the man to fight in a middle eastern shithole so jews can have their holy land back while muslims are already on the south of France. When they got btfo by fucking sandniggers they set their eyes on crusading on the last pagan areas of Europe (officially at least, because several pagan traditions survived, especially among catholics). Then you have centuries of battles in the Baltics, which to this day are a culturally pagan region. Not to mention resistance that occurred in the west, such as the Renaissance (of pagan values from antiquity). Not to mention the persecution that went on for a long while. I suggest you do research on the torture methods used by le based christians, such as pouring molten metal down peoples' throats. Killing their european brothers because their jewish masters in the Vatican told them so (meanwhile they gave merchants monopoly over financial services).
AND AFTER ALL OF THAT, Christianity still fell. The problem is people having a vacuum that the merchants promptly filled with materialism, but it is quite telling that even after all that shit their Abrahamic cult still failed. In Europe, of course, in the rootless, mongrelized New World it flourished.

A people's tradition is their strength. Take it away and you greatly weaken them. The Vatican played the same mind games their ilk still play to this day.

Do you think muslims are worthy of trust?
Are undomesticated animals who destroyed their own country, and let it be destroyed, would really contribute to its growth?

Look at our history, we learned it the hard way that muslims will betray you as soon as they can. Look up 1947 partition.

We have had some problems but our government is very though on immigrants, no rape epidemic like Sweden and the muslim arent that bad ether (compared to France or Germany) stay away from the ghettos and you will be fine. if you really hate Muslims just stay away from Norrebro in Copenhagen.

What's the deal with black people? I mean, they're not even people!

Probably like 3 months

The demographics don't look that bad compared to the other Nordic states. Copenhagen looks like a fantastic city.

Honestly wasn't expecting that answer. Gained a little bit more hope for humanity right there. The world has become so hypocritical, it's ridiculous.

Thanks beaned user.

To be honest, I have NO problem with immjgrants (legal). I'm actually okay with America accepting them as well, as long as it's merit based. I'd prefer angolo-european immigrants, BUT.. Can't always get everything I want. If we could get to merit based visas, ending chain migration, building and border wall. I'd be pretty happy. At least compared to right now.

I have several of these if you wish

>why didn't christians like the romans?

it's fucking amazing I've lived there for most of my life and it's great. (not cheap though)

You swedes really need to stop being so faggy. Put your women back in their place, kick the nigs out and possibly gas the jew. On second thought do all that in reverse order and definitaly gas the jew.

I think that's enough for now

>Do you think muslims are worthy of trust?
That's the exact opposite of what I was implying.

Sweden is just fucked.
No use I trying to help
Unless nuke is dropped I have no hope

>2018
>being christian
>caring about the pope or vatican
another synagogue of satan, I pray to Christ

It's somewhere I'd love to visit. Hell, I've even had a look at work there.

The only real christians are the orthodox ones. Cucktholics are too close to the jew. The orthodox holy church will never be a laptog for the jewish rats.

See? You can't even solve these petty inner conflicts. And thankfully you are just anons disagreeing over the internet, unlike what happened in the past, aka different christians murdering each other because that wasn't REAL christianity! Hm, what other doctrine thinks like that? It's almost as if christianity doesn't unite Europeans! It's almost as if it's a political tool using spiritual subversion!
Once a people's traditions are gone, the people itself are bound for the abyss.

That picture pretty much summarizes the absolute state of Western civilization. White people still have a chance to uncuck themselves and put the monkeys in their place but in 30-50 that will be impossible due to the massive demographic change.

It's supposed to be that way. Religion is a tool to unify or divide masses of people. Jesus was a jew after all, subconscious subversion at its finest.

Hin Håle has spoken.

>Sweden
>Cucked

Doesn't sound so bad if the stories about swedish prisions are correct If they are like Argentinian prisions were you are force in a tiny cube with 70 more niggers then its awful

I think the swedish prison system must be similar to Norway's, i.e. old prisons work the old way, more recent ones work with isolation and loneliness. For example, some might see it as a luxury each prisoner having its own shower, but the reason for that is so they are kept as isolated as possible. And non whites are larger in number than natives in both systems

Btw, we are all rooting for you scandibros

Itll be Sweden probably just because they're so small.

France is the other likely one

Who cares about packets ... I do not order from Amazon on principle. Also no pizza. Nothing of value will be lost.

whats the story behind this pic?

Go around and get some like minded individuals together. Get your shit together and move to a mountain top that you can defend. Then move out on operations. Take out the media. government, police, but first make strikes on the immigrants.
After your first attacks on the immigrants, the police will come for you, the media will denounce you and the politicians will also call for your arrests. That will give you the right to defend yourselves against the traitors. So first, gather together, move to land you can defend, setup defenses, attack immigrants, then attack police, media, politicians.

murderer-monkeyperson is happy for all the free money and housing the swedes gave it

SD 2018

The nationalists doing the purging would surely share pictures and shit in an effort to terrorize migrants and get them to leave on their own. Your post is wishful thinking or an attempt to lure anons into complacency

Or just do nothing and let down all those beautiful woman.

We should, after all for us non swedes we can't exactly help them many other ways.

I believe that anyone who comes to live in your country should know that they should adapt to your laws, rather than you adapting to their lifestyle.
Their way of life was what forced them to migrate from their country.
My country is not a paradise, it is full of filth and scum, but a select few citizens(nationalists) work to improve the country itself(requires will to struggle) rather than emigrate somewhere else(weak-willed snuggled chumps, looking for an easy way out)

Point is, shit'll hit the fan. Hard. Strong survive, weak die.

what a shit. how can lawyers in their own country work for cunts like that? makes my blood boil.

This

What do you goys think of my meme?