What was Sup Forums like during the Obama years?

Has it changed much?

Sup Forums has always been shit

So close.

What was South Africa like before you turned the government over to a bunch of literal cannibals, has it changed much?

I was 2 in 94' so cant really speak for the Apartheid era from experience. There was definitely less crime because kaffirs weren't allowed in white areas.

Crime was actually a political strategy of the ANC, IFP etc. They encouraged blacks to steal from whites. They called it "affirmative shopping". The culture of crime in this shithole is in part thanks to this fucking tactic.

It was a lot less populated, we had more threads that had only 4 posters in it but 80+ replies about larp shit.
Chimpout threads were always fun, same as Zimmerman threads.
Funny thing, obama was actually posted about a lot less, most of us knew he was just a puppet being used, it was only til a lot of normalfag redditors and faceberg types came in did we see the anti-obama or pro-obama shit.
Nigger wasn’t worth anything to mention, like jimmy carter.
His legacy on the youth that grew up with him though is big, but it was always a communist psyop anyways, millennials and gen z were an experiment.
Luckily social media broke through with gen z.

Interesting that Obama wasn't really a big topic of interest. Were there any other general threads that we dont see these days?

I migrated from Sup Forums and was really amazed at the lack of shitposting here compared to there and how much more intelligent and rational the posters here were despite what seemed to me at the time to be an unreasonable level of hard-line stormfaggotry
how things have changed

Wait the level of stormfaggotry has decreased?

There was actually a time we had pro-isis and Islam threads, this was way before the refugee issue happened though.
We also had zeitgeist threads posted all the time.
We had a lot less e-celeb stuff going on, I remember when people made fun of mitt Romney with R.money memes during the 2012 election.
Gamergate was when Sup Forums started to change a bit, partly due to moot, a lot of older anons left to other sites when he started having mods and janitors auto delete threads about gg.
This made a brain drain happen at Sup Forums, a lot of the highly functioning autists left and made it easier for normalfags to intergrate as the level of discussion was not at a high level anymore like said.
More mobile and phoneposters came on to Sup Forums in general and because Sup Forums was the board in the news, people kept flocking to here like old Sup Forums.

Nat soc threads were a lot more intellectually stimulating to put it in a certain way, it’s similar to the Ubermensch vs subhuman new nazi meme.
Sup Forums was the containment board for intellectual outcasts that grew up on Sup Forums, it stopped being a board filled with intellectuals as any very public place tends to be.
We actually used to get attacked by the JIDF all the time, they hated Sup Forums arguments against them and Israel and wanted to shut it down, that’s where all the jewish shut it down memes originated from.

> how much more intelligent and rational the posters here
you can't be serious most of the fags here are LARPers and aren't really serious about what they post. Amerimutt "alt-right" posters are a great example

>unreasonable level of stormfaggotry
Since there is no such thing I must assume you are referring to it being interjected in seemingly off-topic threads?

Almost all the good posters left and didn’t tell me where they went

Sup Forums was at its peak during the Zimmerman trial.
Before that when it was /new/ was shittier than Sup Forums now

I’ve never gotten traction, but I have attempted several times to point out that Trump, whether he is a shill or not, reestablished faith in a system we had long forgone is irredeemably corrupt.
He was a stop-gap on revolution and Sup Forums flipped from entirely certain democracy was a sham to “trump will save the world” because it is fun and makes lefties mad.

I admit I like what trump is doing, but I can’t let the part of me that knows it is all according to script die.

Are you shitting me? Holocaust threads were daily at Least. Mods delete them now.

I have no life and this poster is a liar.

Sup Forums now worship old twitter-trained orangutan

8 years of Obama
Smile when we tell you
Obama: okay (smiles)
Smile when terrorists attack America
Obama: okay (smiles)

Sup Forums very obviously peaked during the election. If you thought Zimmerman was more high-energy than the election you almost have to be a newfag who did his homework.
Dorner saga, however short, was a higher peak than Zimmerman.

Peak in quality not quantity retard.
Zimmerman trial had the best post by far.

Trust me buddy you aren't the only one. It stopped people like us from being so certain a revolution was necessary, however it did recruit an innumerable wave of the next generation to the right. We needed that to happen before a revolution was viable anyway.

40% threads about cuckolding
40% threads about nigger dicks
20% threads nazi larping

Todays Sup Forums even with boomers and redditors is far better than 5 years ago.

It really didn’t, it was much more forced quantity than quality. Vegas has more quality than Zimmerman.

I’ll note you are a memeflaggot and probably got here after Trump was sworn in.

It shifted exclusively disenfranchised to the right. Time will tell if this was actually a good thing.
Hi, newfriend.

Sup Forums was literally just people arguing who was whiter than who and making fun of sweden

now it's a GOP shill board

Zimmerman trial was easily the best time on this board. I think the_donald is more of your speed newfriend.

also one of the most fun nights for me was the dark knight theater shooting

I have no life and have been here since shortly after /new/. Zimmerman was overexposed and entirely unentertaining. Posters searched and dug for the slightest glimmer of amusement and buried it under a mountain of garbage.

Zimmerman trail is the most overrated Sup Forums topic.
Go, find me some fun memes from the Zimmerman trail. It is literally impossible unless you were actually here during it.

Im not reminiscing breh just trying to get an idea of the shifts in users and topics

Sup Forums stopped being satire in 2011 then started being satire again in 2015

Pro-isis and Islam threads...thats pretty wild.

Zeitgeist threads sound like they need a return.

Can you explain a bit more regarding the post GG exodus?

No, I realized that stormfaggotry is in no way unreasonable no matter how much of it there is.
Read the last sentence, the posters here at the time were far better than Sup Forums which was 90% worldwide "tfw no gf" whining. Amerimutt posters and daily repeated shitpost threads were not a thing on Sup Forums

Was pool pro Obama i 2008? I can't see mcfag being popular here

Here's your reply.

WHAT THE FUCK HAS ESTONIA DONE FOR OUR RACE OTHER THAN REMINDING US TO BRUSH.

I thought we were allies. I even masturbate to your women. I painted my room into 4 Estonian flags on every wall, surrounding me at all times because nothing felt more right. Fuckit. As an American alt rightist, it's my duty to protec my country from ALL enemies, foreign or domestic (black). Fuck you Estonia, It's over.

>tfw realize even the toothbrush estie poster is gone now
cut into the (((dentists'))) profits a little too far and ended up inside a block of amalgam at the bottom of the Baltic, no doubt

I miss the non-stop race bating threads. And the lack of "happening" threads.