"Trump is helping the economy", Sup Forums tells me, even though only the rich people are benefitting

"Trump is helping the economy", Sup Forums tells me, even though only the rich people are benefitting.
So much for being a man of the working class.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-25/mnuchin-backs-weak-currency-comments-after-lagarde-demands-clarification
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure if pic related is supposed to be working class or if OP just retarded

If you're going to stop measuring the economy by how well the rich are doing, then stop blaming how poorly you're doing on them as well.

Unless you're here to advocate for the rights of US workers above imported foreign competition and a return of industries that fled to greener pastures, then you're full of shit anyway.

>Hobos are part of the working class
>President Trump will only not be evil (well, less evil) if homelessness is eradicated root and stem, something even Saint Bonobo didn't achieve

Saged your gay thread

Bullshit. I am working class. I got a very nice raise at the end of the year, and I got a $12K bonus.
I bought a brand new US made car that was $29K, and bought my first house.
This are going great. If you aren't benefiting from the Trump economy, then you aren't trying and nobody can help you.

>Trump is going to destroy our stock market
>Our stock market is doing well because of Obama, not trump
>Trump is indeed helping the stock market but you can't measure "the economy" with how well rick people are doing

I wonder what the step will be

Moron this is why you Americans are poor. You mortgage a house and finance a car instead of investing your money.

You forgot to hide your flag, dipshit.

wtf drumpf dopesnt care about the POOR disenfranchised. we need to give more money to minorities and homeless! MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMSMSs

"Return of the industries" wouldn't mean that there would be more jobs for americans. If industries return, they will return as almost completely automatized facilities. There might not even be oxygen in those facilities, because it means a fire hazard.

The other chance is that industries would actually come back and they would require human workforce. That would mean that americans had to work on third world shit-tier salary, otherwise it wouldn't benefit the owner of the factory.

Well seeing as how unemployment is a major stat used to determine how well we were doing id say we already do
That's not to say we couldn't be a little more natsoc but it's not like an ancap paradise here either

>Unless you're here to advocate for the rights of US workers above imported foreign competition and a return of industries that fled to greener pastures, then you're full of shit anyway.
This

And this is why Scandinavia is not competitive in business.

Industry returning would create more jobs because there would be more economic activity. Not everything is dependent on there being a factory worker.

>Unemployment at record low
>Wages raises faster than the have in decades

Drumpf isn't doing Enough!

Sage

My retirement fund increased over $100,000.00
in 2017. that is not deposits just increase in stock market. My taxes are supposed to decrease by over $4,000

Is op retarded?

This is the reason modern politics need to be terminated.
The revolving door between political posts and high paying CEO jobs is killing the majority of the population.

yeah, because paying rent is such a great investment, and you call me a Moran.

>"Return of the industries" wouldn't mean that there would be more jobs for americans. If industries return, they will return as almost completely automatized facilities.
Not as cheap as you'd imagine and most returning industry does so for brownie points and PR so job creation is paramount.

>That would mean that americans had to work on third world shit-tier salary,
Not if we kick out the 3rd worlders currently here suppressing wages.
>otherwise it wouldn't benefit the owner of the factory.
There is still plenty of profit to be made. The main reason industries left was taxation and burdensome regulation, not wages.

Yes, the entire system is broken, but that's no reason not to fix it.

>automatized facilities
Who builds the automatized facilities, who runs all the wiring?

Even when 100% completed any automated system requires maintenance and overseers and a human touch at some point.

>unless you're here to advocate for economic inefficiency
I am not. Why are we going to get rid of automation and cheaper labor? Instead we should be running an efficient economy but distributing the benefits of an efficient economy more instead of having multibillionaires take all of the profits.

Very gay.

The wealth will trickle down eventually.

Can't be a trust fund kiddie cunt like you.

Then goes back to the rich via sales tax and property tax and....

No wonder your nation is a shithole. It's full of morons like you.

You think when someone is allowed to keep what they earn, it's equivalent to them stealing from the poor. There are monkeys that I'd rather have voting than shitholers like you.

>who cares about the economy when some group somewhere isnt at parity or greater in terms of success to huwhite males

So why don't you spend your life building a company and distributing the benefits. "because its easier to complain about how others do things than it is to do it yourself.

When was the last time you were hired by a poor person?

>we should be running an efficient economy but distributing the benefits of an efficient economy more instead of having multibillionaires take all of the profits.
Nigger do you know what the word "incentive" means? Also money is property and you're not entitled to another's property because then have more of it than you.

flattery will get you nowhere

Why do people who work for non profits, that do not pay taxes always want people who pay taxes to pay more taxes for programs that benefit people who don't pay taxes?

>The left measure how well mass migration is doing by how much (((GDP))) is created.

They don't have much self awareness do they?

>Sup Forums tells me, even though only the rich people are benefitting

Middle class pensions and investment portfolios are doing five times better than they were last year.

>So much for being a man of the working class.

Yeah, you're right. Clearly importing unskilled third worlders to drive down wages is the way to save the working class.

I made 20k on the stock market since trump got elected.

Thanks trump

As opposed to the liberal way if everyone is poor everyone is equal.

Homeless "people" don't even want jobs. Offer them a job and they'd spit in your face and demand you just give them money for their next dope fix.

>I am working class
>I got a $12K bonus

Pick one and only one

Newsflash: "middle-class" technically starts at 500k/year.

No, thats just the idiots on Sup Forums that are saying it.
The intelligent people on Sup Forums are pulling their hair out because Trump is taking responsibility for the bubble that Obama created and hes going to be used as the fall guy when (((they))) pull the rug out from under it.

>trying to raise efficiency and equality at the same time
You basically can’t do one without negatively effecting the other

Homeless people are like 90% mentally ill. It barely has anything to do with the status of the economy. They aren't employable for the most part.

in the last months there has been barely a week going by witouth companies announcing they will pay their workers bonuses thanks to trump tax cut.
Quite the difference to democrats in which you only get tax increase and lose money you stupid shill.

This.
>tax cuts for the rich
>they can spend more on benefits, pay, and incentives now
>this is a bad thing
Only liberals think like this. Any liberal that would win the lottery, or be anything close to rich, would go full conservative overnight

>MUH SOCIETY ONLY DOES WELL IF THERE'S NOT POOR PEOPLE
wow what an arguement

FPBP

>the wealth of the collective is more important than the wealth of the individual
Tell your wife Tyrone says hello

>capitalists see their futures soar
>let me give you a one time bonus so that way you fall for this dumb shit again next time a few years down the road

And trust me, you will fall for it again

If every country would deal appropriately with its own people in need rather than sending thousands upon thousands of them to the United States, we wouldn't be worrying about this.

Of course many of these countries cannot fully handle their unique situations, but this doesn't mean we ought to absorb more and more of their dead weight. If necessity calls for it the international community ought to create safe zones for these people and share the costs as evenly as can be worked out.

Reminder that the US spends over $1.2 trillion dollars every year caring for its sick, poor, homeless, disabled, unerprivileged, and so on. That's about $4000 for each person living in this country.

It worked exactly as planned though, he destabilized the, already weak, government and Russia eventually signed a humiliating treaty with Germany in 1917
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk
Then the Germans took all those soldiers and threw them at the western front, but it wasn't enough and they still lost WWI, it's especially funny, when you are aware that the whole plan was supposed to work the other way around. They wanted to overwhelm France with a huge, fast attack involving a very strong force and the forces in the east were just supposed to hold out against the Russians so they wouldn't be able to occupy Germany while it was fighting France and in reality they couldn't win fast in the west, while the puny holding forces in the east beat the ever-loving shit out of the Russians.

where did that assumed-homeless guy get a newspaper from? what time period is this?

Lol you gained 104,000 dollars in wealth and lost 500,000 in purchasing power and real wealth.

So you jusy have around 400,000 dollars to work off before you get back to even.

No wonder they can rob you fucking retards blind.

ITS A ZERO SUM GAME NUMBNUTS. The gave themselves a 3:1 advantage. Which means you lost at least double whatever you think you made dumbass.

Since Trump was inaugurated I've received a 10% raise, about 2 months salary worth of of bonuses (and a much larger one on the way for 2017 results), and a not so subtle implication from the Vice President that they want to promote me to my boss's position once he retires this summer. His tax break has taken our company from barely profitable to finally being able to get ahead and my company is using those extra funds to increase the compensation for those of us who are not useless idiots.

Things like this are happening all around America and the working people of this nation are now left in a situation where they're being asked to believe democratic/Jewish propaganda or their own lying eyes. Let's all guess who they're going to believe.

you okay, bro?

Invest, faggot.

>So much for being a man of the working class.
>only rich people can invest money

>ITS A ZERO SUM GAME NUMBNUTS
This is what niggers actually believe. Literally.

Redistribution of wealth(welfare) has created a permanent underclass. There was less poverty before welfare. Welfare disincentives class mobility.

Not only that, but trends show that things are becoming increasingly more expensive, even what used to bee cheap goods are now at record prices, if this trend continues (and it has no reason to stop), unless you start making three times what you do today, you will see your lifestyle reduced, rather you like or not.

The ones falling for the Automation meme do know jack shit about the subject and have no actual knowledge about it.
Everything that can easily automated, already is and the robot meme is the bigest bullshit

That's because they don't even want to make public how advanced the neural net already is, and how much an intelligent machine could replace.

Wages are up amd unemployment is down also...

>hates how corporations are run
>wont form group to massively buy stock in corporation to have it run in a better way
fuckin kek cry some more faggots maybe society will eventually change for you instead of you making an actually change in yourselves

Not anymore because there are so many poor people bringing down the average. Now if you make over $100k a year you're considered 'rich' even though having a kid or two would force you to cut back on spending

The tax break gave me a raise. I was working 9:30 and now I am getting $11

Suck my dick nigger. Also yes we hate our customers.

I build automation systems for a living. Our products are top of the line and globally bought by multibillion dollar companys
These companys refuse to link machines together via conveyor, instead the prefer operators who load and unload the machines, just to be flexible and not line bound
Neural net my ass! Code is done in a fancier assembler
Robots are actually slower therfor worse than a working mechanic
Even uttering such buzwords, you out yourself.

lmfao

Read Books and work the system the way the rich work the system. Nobody’s stopping you, commie.

>tfw recently started doing this and unironically enjoy it more than stupid shit like playing videogames and getting high

>reading books will help you be born into wealth
wut

We need to stop measuring the economical advantages of illegal immigrants by how the rich are doing from them.

I work for the government and used to make 38k per year.

GOP tax cut is going to put me around 42/43k per year. Thinking about replacing my beater car now with the more money I’m making

Neck yourself OP

Until libshit criticism of "the rich" includes Jews by name, their opinions are discarded. Jews are less than 2% of the population but make up nearly 50% of the top 1%. Address it, or get the fuck out.

How many asians are in the 1%

They said that of all the wealth created 80% went to the top 1%

America is at the top of the worlds wealth chart, so still helped us

Why do lazy NEETs hate people that produce and success?

Shills are not working class. They are the bourgeois, and will hang with the rest of the globalist elite.

sure
food stamp usage went up 46% under Obama

t. Faggot marxist who still believes in factory jobs.
We based service cucks now, nig.

You clearly don’t understand basic economics. Measure our worth in our amount of STEM advancements (something accomplished through and specifically because of corporate profits.) now compare our amount of advancements with that of Europe’s, Russia’s, or China’s.

Advancements means things will be created and sold for cheaper, which is happening more and more every year. Now, obviously there are some things being abused, but no system is entirely perfect.

Stop talking shit about this Patriot, ungrateful faggots.

>you

I'm jelly you got Trump, yes.

I work a lab job making 50k a year so I figure I'm working middle class. We're due to get a 14% raise followed by a 2.5% COL raise in Oct. My 401 and 457 have gained about 15% since last quarter.

My car is paid off and my house has gained 40k in equity in the past year.

So yeah, I'm loving Trump for the economy alone let alone the social benefits

If your not part of the work force you won't benefit from a good economy. Get a job hippie.

Because neets are worthless scum who try to bring everyone else down to their own level.

worse than communists because communists want to push people down so they can be on top.

how much is a dollar worth?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-25/mnuchin-backs-weak-currency-comments-after-lagarde-demands-clarification

If you're not a retard or living in San Francisco (but I repeat myself) you can live very comfortably on 100k no problem with paid off cars and a 2000+ sqft house.

Just don't live where local government is run by democrats

>how much is a dollar worth?
what ever it's worth that number doesn't drop by a magnitude of 100,000 a year

If Trump brings back the steel industry, China will fucking shit bricks.

Because there are a handful of trust fund brats out there is hardly indicative of anything. Also people growing up without having to think about money are the ones most likely to fuck up and blow it all. Unless mommy and daddy were smart enough to include a proviso about how much can be withdrawn per year.

>tfw you can do both and not be a bitch about it.

>Only the rich people are benefitting
prove it

This. Don't say the game ain't fair while refusing to play.

>being assblasted because someone called vidya stupid
gg no re

Why do you have to pay taxes on your income if you work for the government? Shouldn't the government already factor that in before they pay you? It just sounds stupid "let's pay you with tax money then tax it the circle of tax".

oh, I forgot modern investors don't believe in calling anything that isn't bitcoin a bubble.

>2edgy4moi