Trump used ‘dark money’ to fund his campaign, not russias fault

They’re saying he used illegal donor money

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/china-may-be-the-one-to-bail-out-deutsche-bank-2016-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at this point they are trying everything. they are desperate losers

why not both?

Darker than money stolen from Haiti after the earthquake? Darker than a million dollar birthday present from Qatar?

>dark money
That's racist. GOddamn over a year later and they STILL can't admit it was divisive politics and the most corrupt candidate in my lifetime.

Wake me when they round up Obama and the dnc for the illegal China funding

This. More idiotic Leftist projection lacking any self-awareness as always.

>left wing cucks still can't admit that they lost because of shit policy decisions
the midterms should be fun lmao

so niggers gave him money?

They really are getting desperate, aren't they?
Fukken Saved

And still no Indictment?
Such damning evidence!!!! Case closed

And yet with all the dark money Clinton still spent double?

What kind of genius loses a billion dollars lmao?

Dark money like Saudi Arabia donation 100 million to Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign?

but mah russia collision...

Whole campaign was financed with Bitcoins.

Member when Obama was fined by the FEC for taking illegal campaign contributions? I memba

And the narrative shifts. Not surprising really after the Russian thing has gained absolutely no traction. Have to keep changing the rules so they don't end up losing what little edge they have.

Hillary? Isnt losing a billion dollar+ presidential campaign essentially losing over a billion dollars? Hillary is a worse investment than junk bonds.

AND THE NEW NARRATIVE IS HERE, WELCOME TO CNN, I'M DON LEMON AND HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD NOW TALK ABOUT

>spend half a BILLION dollars more than your opponent
>lose
HE ONLY WON BECAUSE OF ALL HIS MONEY

lets make something up
in other news, i let some shitlib 'anonymoose' bitch know that she and her frends have been full doxxed - they were shitcanning random shitpost anons on twatter... ofc i dont have the doxx... and now have another five accts to play with.
stop circle jerking and fuck with these fags anons

hillary spent about 1.3 bn and still lost. whats your point?

>dark money

You mean that thing that's been in politics literally forever and that they stopped even pretending to try to get rid of a decade ago?

What's with dragging up all the old historical boogeymen to pin on Trump. It's been russians, nazis, dark money... Next week it'll be Kaiser Willhelm.

Damn, Trump sure knows how to run a campaign.

How much of Hillary's 1.4 billion do you think went to illegal voters?

It's like watching a turd circle the toilet-bowl on it's way down the drain
>R-Russia hacked our election for Trump!
>completely disproven
>Well, Trump or somebody t-t-talked to some Russians about stuff! That's collusion!
>no collusion found
>W-w-well maybe he took some illegal dollars from American donors s-s-see? RIGGED!
I can't believe this shit is still going on 18 months later or that anyone with half a brain is still paying attention to these idiots.

>Crooked spent double what Trump did
>Crooked's money was laundered though her foundation from foreign donors which is illegal.

Trump spent 100 million of his own money. WTF are these psycho's talking about?

That WAS my point, you shit for brains antipodean.

ill fite you cunt

jeeez

Dark skin, too.

>dark money
whoa that's awfully racist of them

those dollars went into salaries
salaries went into groceries and gasoline and utilities and entertainment
those dollars went back to the jew
nothing was lost it just changed hands

We kill all mediafags when ?

The correct term is "Money of Color."

Are we assuming that trump didn’t pay himself out of his own pocket? Maybe he did it in a round a bout way for tax reasons

he still owes dirty money to deutsche bank

PAY DENBTS AMERIMUTTS

>nothing was lost
>spend excessive amount of cash to obtain goal
>fail
Not lost to the economy, but lost to the investors who expected a return. When you lose out on any investment the money doesnt simply disappear, but it is still lost to the investor.

These niggers will die.

The Left is projecting because the dam is about to break on the Clinton Foundation scandal.

>Shitlery only spent half a billion more
Even this is a complete lie.

>Oh, and

Wtf are they teaching these faggots in journalism school?

US campaign finance laws are so fucked, I'm surprised there's still dark money to use.

ching chong ding dong Hans
Also
PAY YOUR FUCKING FINE
businessinsider.com/china-may-be-the-one-to-bail-out-deutsche-bank-2016-10
>China may be the one to bail out Deutsche Bank
>The German titan has been trying to sell assets to raise money to pay the US Department of Justice its record US$14 billion fine.

>Trump spent like $100 million to become president
>Hillary spent $1.5 billion to lose

They're looking at the wrong person

>media admitting the russia story was just an attempt to "explain Trump's win" and salvage their own credibility

sucks for those saudis then huh
oh wait they're literary jews in lineage

The majority of Drumpf’s campaign was paid for with Russian money. He was encouraged to run by his Russian handlers who compromised him long ago. Felix Satar, Trump’s business partner and Russian mafia figure, turned over video of Drumpf fucking teen prostitutes on his yacht to the FSB & his close friend, Vladimir Putin. Satar is well known for hosting sex parties with underage girls on his yacht.

>dark money
can’t go ten minutes without blaming blacks. good job Sup Forums

ANyone rational knows that they are just desperately searching for a way to claim that he didn't win, because they didn't want him to win.
There would have been the same kind of stupidity if pedo Hillary won- but the problem is that actual elected officials and almost the entire media establishment is encouraging this retardation. They're using taxpayer money to try and subvert the results of a democratic election which is unbelievably childish and harmful to the country.

D) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Lmao, you lost because I inflated your pre-polls.

I still can't believe there are morons who still think Trump is just a dumb celebrity when he managed to pull this off. After making billions of dollars in the cutthroat world of business, he defeats the wife of a former American president, who was being backed by career politicians on both sides of the aisle, as well as huge foreign money, almost all major news outlets, and even the current president at that time. And he STILL manages to do it on a lower budget than his opponent

Or maybe everyone is just sick of the radical left and voted for him purely to spite them. Who cares, I'm happy he's president and Hillary is not.

Trump invented dark money using dark matter, the genius.

CTR
Dark Money AND Russia...

LEL

SAVED

didn't he spend a third of what everyone else did? wasn't one of the most impressive things of his campaign how little money he actually received and used?

This

Yah...way way WAY kewl story and true.

Don't need money when you have people that will do it for free.

Anyways bump, this is going to be their narrative to slide away from the Russian lie. Pin them.

>Stop. Looking. Into. His. Past. There's no way you'll find anything, so just stop. STOP LOOKING!
Getting nervous?

underrated

They all are. This isn't news.

Part of me thinks a lot of these anonymous sources are just throwing shit out there that Hilldawg and the rest of the Dems are guilty as hell of doing

Just to build public opinion and anger against that thing so Blumpf can BTFO them by turning it around on them when the latest scandal peaks

He didnt say to stop looking, pretty much none of us did. He and most of us trump supporters are just pointing out the hilarious fact that any candidate under this much scrutiny has had a bevy dirty laundry come out that was actually verifiable.
TL;DR Stop projecting hilldawg, we are coming for you fucks.

Or, PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE EVIL OF THE PEDO ELITE POWER STRUCTURE.
That might, just maybe maybe might, also explain his win.
Stupid stupid stupid faggots.

>Hillary literally openly took tens of millions of dollars from foreign nations
>Trump took "dark" money, whatever the fuck that means

God you fucking liberals are so fucking doomed and it feels great. You offer no common sense policies, just obstruct real progress. You hate America. You hate white people. Will you just fucking go extinct already?

Correct.

Everytime there is a scandal or news that runs in Trump's favor (FISA or good economic data), the MSM come up with some BS scandal to distract.

This Stormy Daniels nonsense is a case in point

>Part of me thinks a lot of these anonymous sources are just throwing shit out there that Hilldawg and the rest of the Dems are guilty as hell of doing

Every time.

don't underestimate meme magic baby

Hillary may be the most corrupt but Trump is easily #2 on that list so I'm not going to pretend his election was a good thing.

This is fine. Dems should be afforded any conspiracy theory they want to tout for their loss, if only so Republicans can understand just how butthurt and insane they sounded in the years following Obama's election trying to find any excuse possible for how he beat their guys.

no money is illegal,diversity is our strenght.

Ohhhhhh SPOOOKY

When will Trump get his goyby?

Hahahaha, they are embracing all their shady blackmail tactics and not a single one of them works. They even acknowledge trumps halo, but they soon will see it is not of money

so will the msm apologize live on tv for spreading a lie 24/7 for 18 months on a global scale?
Or rather this should making suing them for slander pretty easy right?

"Dark money, because it's not Russia is the best crock of shit we can currently come up with." - CNN

This is getting ridiculous

This.
Everything I hear in some of our (((media))) is that he's an idiot, a madman, etc...
And still this idiot madman made it to the higher place of power in the entire world, leading one of the most powerful country in the world, while beating the most competent and supported candidate ever, according to same media.
What does that make them then?
However, here, the money argument is nothing new.
Tried to discuss about those points with some leftists and the only thing they can spew is "he paid for his presidency".
Even when you show them the official amount, it still goes back to "he paid for it", "he cheated". They just can't deal with the truth and with the real world.

>so will the msm apologize
Maybe in a footnote somewhere, otherwise they'll just slide off elsewhere. That's the tactic for the population. Condition their attention spans and de-focus them constantly. Shock/fear/guilt/negative emotion is most effective for internalization on their target audience.

What about Hilliary's pay to play illegally using Bill's presidential foundation

Dark money meaning poor people gave what little they could because they loved Trump and were desperate for anyone outside of the establishment to win

So desperate they elected a guy who is part of a different but equally evil establishment. It's sad that even when motivated by a good cause the average American is too stupid to participate in politics intelligently.

That's money of color you bigot.

*tips tinfoil hat*

Translation:
>Muh Russia has failed.
>We need a new bullshit narrative.

eat shit nigger, you cant bear the fact that he's a popular president, i pity your disgusting black soul

The time to do that was PRE election not in some manufactured, literally (((secret society))) manufactured investigation you absolute faggot. Kys

I don't care if she's a liberal whack job, them tits aren't liberal whack jobs

Bitch I do it for free, no ties. Money doesn't earn my trust, if anything it just colors it. I do it because my country deserves a swinging fight.

Easy there uncle ruckus don't want you blowing a gasket

Policy and Hillary are why Trump won.

...and meme magic.

Whatever helps you sleep at night while your mom and sister are getting blacked

>trump completely outspent by clinton campaign
>still wins
>muh dark money

DARK MONEY

literally wording it like it came from sinister sources.

implying we speak like that. that period after every word speak is a leftist thing

I mean the man was correct about liberals. He simply underestimated how far gone their leaders were.