Melbourne Sudanese nigger wants his human rights! /pol BTFO!

'What about my human rights?' Sudanese youth accused of threatening to rape and murder police calls magistrate a RACIST in court tirade

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5310485/Sudanese-youth-calls-magistrate-racist-court-tirade.html

Marial Dar, 20, faced court accused of threatening to kill and rape police
He shouted through his court hearing calling the magistrate a racist
Vowed to sue for racial discrimination when he was denied bail
Dar allegedly walked up to off-duty cop and made threats over an earlier arrest

A Sundanese youth called a magistrate a racist in a lengthy court tirade as he stood accused of threatening to kill and rape police.

Marial Dar angrily vented at the Sunshine Magistrates Court in Melbourne on Wednesday, ignoring repeated warnings to stop interrupting proceedings.

The 20-year-old wouldn't even stop when he mother walked to the dock and pleaded with him to show respect and apologise to Magistrate Frank Jones. 'It's because you are racist. You have no respect. What about my human rights?' he shouted as his lawyer tried to get him bail, according to the Herald Sun.

When he was denied bail, Dar pointed his finger at Mr Jones and vowed to sue him for racial discrimination as he was dragged away by guards. Dar was already on two counts of bail when he allegedly threatened Sergeant Gerard Dickinson at Sunshine railway station about 6.25pm on January 3. He is accused of approaching the off-duty officer while he was with his wife, called him by name, and accused him of stealing his wallet and splitting his lip in an earlier arrest.

The African immigrant named the suburb where Sergeant Dickinson lived, and threatened to burn his house down and 'get' his daughter. 'I'm going to f**k your wife and rape your kids. You weak dog... I'm gonna kill you,' he allegedly said.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/alleged-cop-basher-granted-bail-in-melbourne/news-story/6e916ef6d16f674967b856a3ea2fc77e
m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers nog around.

>NIG NOG NUG
>I
>G

>N
>O
>G

>N
>U
>G

I wonder what will happen to the nigs when the chinks take over Australia.They have zero tolerance towards such deplorable behavior.

why are they even in Australia?

liberal retards is the short answer

they aren't they are niggers

Nigger laughing in Melbourne after kicked police in the head on Boxing Day:

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/alleged-cop-basher-granted-bail-in-melbourne/news-story/6e916ef6d16f674967b856a3ea2fc77e

because average australians are dumb as brick and also are cuck

Black (((goy))) warns white cucks to know their place.

in Australia white cunt robs YOU

Agree with my fellow German

Fuck Melbourne is literally the California of Australia. They are going to ruin us all.

Sad but true

Shut the fuck up streetshitter.
chinks, niggers and streetshitters are s fucking pest upon the planet.

Ants will naturally attack invasive species.

says a mexican

Based Straya

Disgusting streetshitting sub-human.

Muslims gonna muss

He's black
The cop,judge, prosecutor are white
It's settled they are racist and he dindu nuffin wrong.
#notguilty
#refugeeswelcome
#diveristyisourstrength

o
based.

#timeisup
#lovetrumpshate
#metoo
#bringthemhere
#oscaressowhite
#whiteprivelidge
#justiceforall
#openborders
#love
#whitegenocideispeace

>unprovoked assault and battery
>based
the absolute state of huwhites

This is a perfect illustration of what racism actually is to black people, a bullshit get out of jail free card. This 60IQ tribesman just lacks the intellectual ability to use it with any subtlety.

>muh 10-20 times rate of interracial assault, rape and murder and one white guy hurts someone

Niggers don't know math and stats for shit and never can. I love it when apes pretend though.

>Kangaroo court.

I'm kind of amused that they are clever enough to cotton onto the money train of crying racism.

It's sometimes amazing that they are capable of speech, honestly.

no-one cited any stats
you said an individual instance of assault was le Based

Yeah Bruce was taking out the trash. Who wants to live with filth?

I am even surprised when they are able to type and use a computer.

My take is that the ones that come on here are most likely mullatos with at least half white blood.
If the mean population has an IQ of 70-80, not many will have an IQ 100+ which means only the crem de la creme can even be literate and communicate with us on this board with confidence - least of all understand complex politics, stem, philosophy, history etc.

Nigger.

wrong you gay ass faggots

because christian cocksuckers that moved to australia from new shitland import a new family of them as part of their weekly church activities

if you ever donate to the red cross or salvation army, congratulations, you've been paying to fly niggers into Australia

based!

What's up with Hispanics and drinking? Also isn't Hispanic a cultural description, rather than racial?

Yeah.. not gonna argue that one.
Wish I had pure euro bloodline :’(

>has monuments in their capital city honoring the Russian rape gangs of 45
>calls us the cucks

>Spain
>White

We wuz moors n' shiet, ya filthy mongrel

black people are no longer a threat now that stipe has won.

Who did they even travel to Astrauliavand are allowed to stay there?Are they "refuges".

It's more of a cultural thing i think, good weather all year round and alcohol is tasty.

why am I wrong? they will never become australian

Why do we let more into our country's?

>a right to rape and murder
>tfw libs will actually defend this

Literally jews
m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia

>conviction rate even remotely related to crime rate in a zionist police state
k

Why are there wogs in the place my people go to escape wogs, what fuckery is this?

Genetically similar to natives and therefore more prone to alcoholism?

Jews don't put you behind bars, you do