Sup ForumsAND GENERAL

Get in there, faggots.
This is a thread for all you poles and all friends of our onion-loving nation. Hop in, report. I wanna see how much of you are out there. Don't dissapoint me, kurwa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BU6GkZJHf1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder: "lyakh, zhid and dog - same faith"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

this thread will get destroyed by self hating cucks and virgins from karachan

GTFO. go eat potatoes in your shithole country pleb

Daily reminder: we're fucking brothers, fellow slav. Nothing will change that, Ivan, don't hate your family.

You can't even fully own your own country and you expect to get half of Poland? lol

tru friendship with fucking shoshons? you plebs have no idea what it means.

>3 posts total
>hohol and polak already shitting on each other

I hope not. God, compare the fucking chan culture of Sup Forums and kara...

they're out of potatos... again...

we actually like ruskies better than shoshons

kek. this "country"

Polish ancestors living in the Texan hill country, am I allowed in?

desu, ya, pretty much. But we're all a family. We need to learn to live together. Come on, guys, we've spent last millenium next to each other - do you want to keep fighting?

AAAA WY KURWY POLKOPKI ZNALAZŁEM WAS
PROFIL KORWINA PLOAJKOWANY?

you like.... born yesterday?

Yeah, why not, this thread literally can't be worse. If someone don't know how 'fun' polish generals are please visit /POLSKA/ on Sup Forums

Don'y you have chechen cock to choke on?

Only if you're white.
Hope you're not 56%-ified.

Also if you just want to woo a woman by being from a rich country, they're not that special, desu.

Thanks long lost brother, thrice removed

Why do you want to kill dogs?

I've tried googling "History of Ukraine" but such a page doesn't exist. Hang yourself, hohol.

znowu mysle o nich anoni

Most Americans are still white, rather just a mixtue of a bunch of white races, which still makes us mutts I suppose. If you live out in the country, though, you've still kept a lot of your original ancestry through isolation and tradition. I don't much like my country, so I'm Texan first.

o żydach?

Dude. I know, we have reasons to hate each other. But the thing we need is fucking unity.

Wracać na kara bo coś za mało polityczki i raka a bode śpi

polacy to jebane zwierzeta
przychodzi pan z zachodu do polski i wybiera do pracy ukrainca zamiast p*laka kurwa patusa bo jestescie nikim

slav=slave

>tfw no bf to facefuck me like an onahole

That's what I figure, even in France and Sweden, most populace is still normal, conservative Europeans.

Let the cities collapse on themselves while people in isolation get comfy and prepare to carry on the torch.

"Lach, Żyd i Pies - ta sama wiara", czy ten Chochoł mi to rodzimą moją gwarą pojechał, czy o chuj mu chodziło?

ja perdole

Bumping

Dzień dobry państwu, jestem w Ameryce ale chciał uczyć się Polski język bo mam rodzice który są od Polska. Czy możesz pomóc mnie? Dzięki.

>tfw no bf to facefuck me like an onahole

I'm not hung but I love rough oral

xD to musi być ten słynny dziadek ewentualnie mutt

Po co się uczyć tego zjebanego języka?

Eh anonki jak ja szanuję żydów. Wiecie że opłacili nam pół armi jak się napierdalalismy z Krzyżakami?

>kurwa my to ocalimy biala rase XD saviour of white yurop amirite
>islamist stay away kurwa XD
taki wasz wyglad polaki
nawet biali nie jestescie

Why do you even waste our air? Why don't you just KYS. If you truly hate Poles you should kys otherwise you're just a keyboard-fag. :)

bump

Tha's probably a fag.

Ale jebie ta nitka cebulom.

Nigdy nie bedziesz polakiem, kundlu. Wiem bo sam nie jestem.

just be rough and it'll be okay

Sam dobre chopy, co ty pierdolisz.
Pewnie by ci najebali na luzie.

>tfw no bf

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

>Tha's probably a fag.
Good, vagina is gross.
Come home, white man

>to tylko opalenizna lol jestesmy biali naprawde!
ta fajna opalenizna jak nie schodzi na zime kurwa
polak to nie ma zadnych genow bialych nawet
slav=slave

Couple of polish gangsters is good for the british economy and better when kept away from the Polish society. :)

>flag
Checks out.
Whatever floats your cock.

I'm at home though

Bolacy nie są biali a polkopki się spuszczają. Zawsze z tego gnije zwłaszcza gdy znajdzie się jakiś polski polkopek mówiący jak że Polska to ostatni bastion białej rasy xD

Aaaanyway, polaczki. What's your political affilation?

Chyba ty nie masz hehe

The irony is that Poland is actually much nicer now that all the unemployed hooligans left for Western Europe.

>2003
nice bait

>nie poznaje pasty
zajeb sie gimbazo

>fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html
Poland is 7th best Footballnation in the world according to FIFA you dumb russian dog.

right wing homo extremist

I'm serious, if you're cute and not much older than me, you can be my bf :^)

>ablu ablu piłeczka
a srasz

This is english speaking board you stupid mutt.

>ablu ablu ball
do you shit

>tfw no cutey polish boi to smack my aryan dick on and pump full of master race seed

its a bad feeling ,bruders.

>bedziemy wybawcami bialej rasy
>nie mamy zadnej kultury
>nie umiemy sie zachowac nawet na obczyznie
>co dopiero u siebie
jasne kurwa wmawiajcie sobie jebane podludzie ze ktokolwiek o was dobrze mysli ja pierdole XD
slav =slave

Vargizm

Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn

youtube.com/watch?v=BU6GkZJHf1M

Someone said that crime in general has decreased in Poland with like 20% or something since the country entered the EU. kek

czesc pole bros

bar mleczny ftw

Sup Forumsand
more like
homoland 8)

>polak
>wyzywa kogokolwiek od kundla

Ah, I see you are a man of culture

Red kurwa reporting in

Polska służba zdrowia jest dla mnie kurwa najlepsza; honorowy dawca krwi hir i dziady prowansalskie mogą mi opierdolic kiełbasę z polykiem

Ps
Nie sram

On your narrative. Yes.

>slav=slave

taa na przykład Władysław albo Miroslav albo Sławomir albo Grzmisław

>my aryan dick

Cut dicks aren't aryan by definition :^)

>ywn be a qt boi

>bądź polakiem
>żryj gówno
xD

pies was wszystkich jebal, polackie skurwysyny

>slowo nie pochodzi od slowackich jezykow
gupi ty

Poland has many flaws but its pretty safe here
You can take a walk through equavilent of ghetto and local thugs wont flinch

Sure you want to start with this shit, pablo?

Friendly reminder that the entire polish history is based around being a fucking slave to BOTH germans and russians. This country is below africa tier both when it comes to culture and history
>LE BINGED HUZARS XDDD
killed swedes then got raped by supreme russian and german nations, P*land should've never been recreated and the polish people should've been killed or enslaved.

>tfw no cute german bf to roleplay as soldiers of WW2

no jak gowno idzie wsrod gowna to nikt nie zwraca uwagiXD ale jak przyjdzie Bialy Czlowiek z zachodu to by go ojebali w minute kurwa taki wyglad wasz brudasy kurwa jebane

O nie to spermiarz

what the actual fuck is happening in this thread.

>ywn get spitroasted by a germanon and rusanon

>tfw no cute german bf to roleplay as soldiers of WW2

I want to put my little Jew into your gas chamber

I'm acquiring a new boyfriend. While we're at it, are you a cute strong viking? :^)

>jewish population
>1921: 2,845,000
>2010: 3,200
Thanks uncle Adolf