Buyfag thread

read the guide: buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57653043/2406997
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When can I PO her?

What a disgusting OP.

Can do nothing but agree with you

Not feeling it. Hurry up and paint Hilda already.

This please.

I like both. Guess I'm a slut.

You dirty whore.

what do you do when you have 3 figures you really want to buy all similarly priced but so expensive you can only buy one.

fuck i can't decide mang

Fap and see which one you like more.

Thanks Mr. Skeletal.

Starve and buy all 3.

Post them and we decide for you.

Assuming you have to choose one or the other, do you choose too THINN or too THICC?

This kinda worries me though since I've ordered a Native exclusive from them as well

>Selvarias, Selvarias everywhere

REEEEEEEE

I choose decent proportions. Not realistic or other bullshit, just decent and not disgusting.

Well...
>Pick the one I'll like most in five years
>Work more to make more money
>Buy the one least likely to bin, wait for the others
Or
>Throw out my wallet and make it work
Depending on what's going on.

Me too, but that wasn't the question.

Are there any proxies that will ship zippo lighters? I'm trying to order a special edition one and it seems that lighters as classified as flammable materials (even though zippos are shipped empty) and are prohibited.

Post June pre-orders that will get delayed

Honestly, I think I'd prefer porkchop to raitashit.

alright which do i get

i could buy 2 but i'd have to wait for a little while. tryin to be fiscally responsible and sheet

The one with the spear looks both cool and cute. Get that one.

If I saw this person standing in my room I would kick the shit out of it. Creepy as hell.

she doesn't deserve a figure

Kigs are too expensive even for buyfags

Alicia from Zestiria. I got her last year. One of my fav figs

That's really creepy.

nah, I bet you would fuck him like a rabbit.

sh-shut up!

Is it time to punch a bitch?

I have the Saber Alter and she's absolutely fucking beautiful. Really user, it's not even a contest between them. Dusting her smooth skin between her small breasts with a small makeup brush is one of the most erotic things I've ever done. But then I'm boring as hell.
The second most cute in my opinion is the healthy idol.
The girl with the spear would be second if not for the weird color scheme though.

well as soon as i posted it i found myself wanting people to say saber alter so I think it helped me figure out that that's the one I wanted the most.

>, it's not even a contest between them
nozomi is sure a great figure too, take your dumb saber-fan glasses off

saber and nozomi are both great but I'd get saber because there is chance its prize might increase even more in the future.

Why would you sell your plastic wives though?

what??, I'm just saying that if you don't buy her now you might have to have 3-6k more to get her in the future.

all 3 probally will.

I've been keeping an eye on Yuki for a while but some of the photos I've seen have been dubious, how is she?

>have to pay

Any chances at this getting a few color variants? I really like the way it came out, but I'm not sure I'd get it with how the illustration was colored.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57653043/2406997

Oh right. My bad.

What is the chance this will get delayed?
It's Alter but it's also an exclusive so I don't know.

100%

100%

200%

0%

Should I even bother getting the non DX Yotsugi

It's 50%. Either it gets delayed or it doesn't .

Ordered these three the other day. Akari because she's cute and Miku and Rin because I like them and I already have a Gumi figure.
Don't judge my tastes too harshly

I can give you my NY order.

This seriously looks like shit. The sculptor fucked up.

Yep

I agree but it seems pretty popular.

Seconding this question

Chino has arrived, pretty nice.

The only annoying thing is that the instructions are incorrect on the pegs. Amico was supposed to send me an updated sheet but she forgot.

How does that work? I've never taken somebodies order before

HSP Miku is on my list of things to get eventually (space constraints) and I love any HSP Miku design (and music), take pictures when she comes I'd love to see her in your collection.

Every time I see this Chino fig, I can't help but think "my spoon is too big". Guess I'm old/covfefe

Catfood Miku when?
Maxfactory pls.

I found her pre-owned on AmiAmi. I had already placed the order for Rin and Akari, but since she was really cheap (4200 yen, ish) I decided to get her to complete the trio and combine the order before they asked for payment.

disappointment of the year

I'll send you a paypal invoice

I'll change the address to yours and send you the paypal invoice, I guess.

You are not me.

Thanks but no thanks.

Says you faggot

That's a pretty fuckin big box.

That's a shame.
I guess it's ban time for me then.

for you

Well I guess I won't be taking that NY pre-order then. That went about the way I expected

>not Haruka

Why not?
Please user, rid me of it.

I wonder if it will be forced ems

But how do I know you have it

I don't need another Haruka.

What a cute dork.

Does anyone want this fucking thing.

I know Sup Forums hates joints, but there's ought to be someone that wants it.

My least favourite thing about Idolm@aster is the frilly, often ridiculously complex outfits. Is it just me? I prefer the simpler casual outfits a lot more.

Impulse purchase?

Kind of.

Is that enough?

At least she has a chance, unlike the far superior side characters.

Try on /toy/ maybe.

I sent you an email

Just bought a pre-owned version of this on amiami, the damage to the item was A but the box was B. It's sealed right? Amico wouldn't lie to me, asking because this is my first time buying pre-owned.

Did they change her face? She looked better in the first pics.

They have the preowned rating explanations posted on every preowned item on the site. Just scroll down on the product page.

I've purchased most of my merch on AmiAmi used. The only thing I've seen was a scratch in the paintjob on a IIRC B-rated model.
A rated might as well be new. B rated box essentially means it's no longer factory sealed.

I know all about the ratings but since she was being sold so cheap I thought it was too good to be true.

For stage costumes those aren't all that complex. What makes them look bad is the fact that the frills are thick and shitty. Generally I do like frills, but sometimes you hit CLAMP levels and you've gone too far. Sometimes.

Does this fig have any issues? I was wondering why it wasn't sold out.

Head is shrunken