I need off this ride

How?
How are these peoples brains wired, that this thought process happens?
Is this Autism? what is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iv9qDg9ZwiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow you found a retard on the internet. It's not that impressive, I just did it too.

Here's your (you) .
I'm just shocked that some women would rather be in pain than have men help them.

I was a lurker in a feminist facebook group for a couple of years before they kicked out all the men, these "women" are severly depressed and react negatively to everything, even things that are wholly positive; they can only complain.
The conclusion is drawn before a sentence is read, the details work themselves out (it's always the patriarchy to blame).

Sounds like a female /r9k/

People on the internet find a reason to complain about anything all the time. You must be new because everyone else has grown resistant to this kind of stupidity.

>react negatively to everything, even things that are wholly positive; they can only complain.
So Sup Forums ?

I for one wholeheartedly support this notion that drugs that affect women's reproduction are considered patriarchal. Maybe we could get women to stop using birth control pills, and we might get rid of the estrogen in our water supply. Maybe women would even stop being sluts.

>triggered

These pills work by tricking a women's body into thinking she's pregnant year round. Surely that won't have side effects

exactly

I have seen the word gaslight used so much these days that I don't even know what it means anymore

It's OK. (((They))) don't either.

Sounds like heaven. Having a fat, bitching female in your life every minute of the day...what could possibly go wrong?

at least we manage to have some bantz before we an hero.
They just ree at literally everything.

Like Niggers,Jews and French people.

These people are why we are going to need fascism. I truly wish democracy was a viable option.

I feel that way about my life and pin it on the jews. I don't know which jews, but I do hate Jews in real life.

This video series is good for autists. A grand old cooking show.

youtu.be/Iv9qDg9ZwiU

Yeah but birth control turns your wife into a whore

It's unbelievable how much are women willing to fuck up their bodies in order to feel comfortable and carefree.

she's right though, in reality it'll probably fuck your hormones up and kill your fertility and sex drive like oral contraceptives

I guess it's idiotic to say that this is patriarchal, but a period is a good and natural thing. Painkillers are not the right way to deal with this.

The use of the contraceptive pill, has made the menstruation for woman a lot worse.
>pain can increase
>mental insanity right before or during the period

before we used the pill or other chemical contraceptives, menstruation was a lot more tolerable

so all the woman want a new drug to stop the problems the other drug created

This isn't sarcasm?

No better than the pill, then.

How? The part about a increase in pain is true, but I doubt menstruation was something easier to deal with in the past. Some women never took the pill before and their period is hell. A classmate of mine had to go to the hospital because she wasn't on the pill, but she didn't get her period for a year and then it came back and she had excessive bleeding.
Then there is endometriosis too.

People are retarded. Even you probably. You just see it much more often on the internet than in real life; likely. Or, you know; the same amount in your case.

Yes goyls, avoid a healthy lifestyle that could result in optimal hormonal balances which would prevent painful periods. We've got a pharmacological agent that can circumvent all of that hardwork and force your body to give you less painful periods! Some complications may occur, but at least you don't have to work hard for something! Plus, it's only 300 per year!