What is Bolshevik Russia? Ive never been taught anything about it but I keep seeing figures of death tolls...

What is Bolshevik Russia? Ive never been taught anything about it but I keep seeing figures of death tolls. What is Russia's history? is this why the U.S is so hostile towards russia? what did they really do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago
youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
youtube.com/watch?v=uS3Vp_quGCw
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1999/eirv26n51-19991224/eirv26n51-19991224_050-cambodia_genocide_kissinger_and.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were communist kikes

The bolsheviks were a mid-80s funk-jazz quartet that went platinum in the US and also sold well in the UK. They were notorious for ushering in a decade of poor taste and the weird infatuation in the US with conical breasts during the mid-80s.

a mixed mutt mercenary army made up the worst people from every culture on the Eurasian continent and lead by jews

just communist left unchecked.why isnt this in any history book when I went to highschool.
is it in American history books?

clever. very clever. really very clever. funny too. really funny. really very funny. Original. really very proud of you.

And all inspired by one weird song that won eurovision. A terrible moment in history for Azerbeijan and indeed the world.

Guess who publishes the books, rhymes with bikes
You'll have to dig into alternative publishers and revisionist historical accounts to learn anything because we got fucked in the school system

>we got fucked in the school system

They didn't teach you about communist Russia because Canada didn't have anything to do with it. You learnt about WW2 because Canada took part in it.

Not that complicated, fwend.

Had to look this up, it's worse than I had imagined

Yeah, we had a country too busy stopping publishers like Ernst Zundel from exposing lies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago

1.5M killed, 3M+ still dressing like it's the 80s.

This is everything you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

It's a long ass book but tells you everything you need to know about Bolshevism.
They need to make it into a movie or series or something for today's ADHD Youtube generation..

and dont forget kids kikes are responsible for bolshevism!

Forgot to mention, there is a movie on Netflix that shows in painful detail how Communism in Cambodia went down. Sorry, no kikes involved there.

youtube.com/watch?v=uS3Vp_quGCw

>angelina jolie
no thanks

Go to /his/

But basically:

>country is shit
>the tsar Nicholas is a fucking manchild because his father died too soon and never bothered teaching him anything
>people are more and more unhappy
>they try telling the tsar
>the governement shot them and tell them to fuck off
>enter the communist, promising great change and equality for all
>the civil war start
>the White, the one opposing the commie are too arrogant and disunified to do anything worthile
>plus Trotsky is a pretty good commander
>The Tsar and his family get brutally murdered
>Commie get in power

And then you get retarded mismanagement, politicals purges, etc

One famous exemple is the dekulakisation. Farmers weren't fans of the commies because they took all their productions to redistribute it elsewhere. They also deliberatly destroyed their crops and animals to protest the commie. Thus, in retaliation, farmers got classed into three distinct categoriy. The poorest one were friends of the revolution, the rich(or kulak) were bourgeois assholes and the ones in the middle were suspect but still ok. Now the thing is:
1)the kulak weren't that rich just less poor than the other farmer
2)they were the richest ones because they were generally the most competent
3)there was basically no guideline to know who was kulak or not if you were the richest farmer around you could well be determined to be one

Thus the kulaks were shot, sent to prisons or moved around and their lands were given to other farmers. Unsurprisingly the removals of the best farmers provoked enormous famines in which millions died.

You might want to look into Kissinger and Brzezinski:
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1999/eirv26n51-19991224/eirv26n51-19991224_050-cambodia_genocide_kissinger_and.pdf

I had a similar reaction, but there is no whitewashing here. It's a full on communism red pill.

Bs. The tsar reformed and wanted to modernize russia. His father was known as the liberator (of peasants from nobles). Problems began with military defeat by japan and shortly after bloody ww1. Commies said we do peace and they grabbed power. They pulled back the russian army that by then had conquered a quarter of turkey, basicly causing armenian genocide causw rhe armenians were russian auxiliaries. Afterwards the commies butchered millions of their own anyway, including most of the romanovs.

Not just that, but a lot of famines resulted from such aggressive grain confiscation that left them with no seeds for the next season, to meet the quota. You can call it mismanagement, but I call it a predicable result of economic central planning where there is no competing production entity allowed to exist.

>never be taught
>leafe

Makes a lot of sense

Alexander II the Tsar liberator was the GRANDFATHER of Nicholas II. Nicholas' father was Alexander III. Nicholas is generally considered to be a good person, the Russian Othodox Church considers him a righteous martyr, but he's pretty universally seen as a terrible ruler. Both the war with Japan and WWI were avoidable

>Due to theKhodynka Tragedy,anti-Semitic pogroms,Bloody Sunday, the violent suppression of the1905 Revolution, the execution of political opponents and his perceived responsibility for theRusso-Japanese War, he was given the nicknameNicholas the Bloodyby his political adversaries.

>On Sunday, 9 (22) January 1905, Gapon began his march. Locking arms, the workersmarched peacefullythrough the streets. Some carried religious icons and banners, as well as national flags and portraits of the Tsar. As they walked, they sang hymns and the Imperial anthem,God Save The Tsar. At 2 PM all of the converging processions were scheduled to arrive at the Winter Palace. There was no single confrontation with the troops. Throughout the city, at bridges on strategic boulevards, the marchers found their way blocked by lines of infantry, backed byCossacksand Hussars; and the soldiers opened fire on the crowd

He was handed a hard situation and didn't manage to overcome it. Nothing weird about it, it happened. People saw him as weak and frivolous due to a bunch of events(who weren't always his faults).

I mean yeah, part of it was also done to punish the rebellious farmers.

I think this is pretty much correct. We should add that Kaiser Wilhelm deliberately sent Lenin to Russia during the war in the so-called "sealed train" for the express purpose of having the commies overthrow the Tsarist government. Germans were fucking up other people's countries even then

>Isaid to Nicholas approximately this: His royal and close relatives inside the country and abroad were trying to save him, but the Soviet of Workers' Deputies resolved to shoot them. He asked "What?" and turned toward Alexei. At that moment I shot him and killed him outright. He did not get time to face us to get an answer. At that moment disorganized, not orderly firing began.[...]
Alexei remained sitting petrified. I killed him. They shot the daughters but did not kill them. Then Yermakov resorted to a bayonet, but that did not work either. Finally they killed them by shooting them in the head.

Based ruskie, ending the monarchy once and for all.