The pinnacle of robot waifu design

The pinnacle of robot waifu design.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/4063650197/
amazon.co.jp/BLAME-ANTHOLOGY-ハヤカワ文庫JA-九岡望/dp/4150312753/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496360909&sr=1-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what the Masters and the film have brought to Blame.

It was like this long before.

Blame! was always about strange, alien terrifying but cute robot waifus.

A Blame thread would *never* be started like this a year ago. Some of the content might - might - be posted, but it was never a real focus whatsoever, outside of jokes.

Well, if this helps to get this franchise to gain in popularity and get an anime series eventually, I'm satisfied.

How was the movie?

Cibo is the cutest.

Normies liked it.

go back to youtube, pewdiepie

no.

That's not Sana-kan.

Why did they decide to make her so hot.

Woah I didn't notice she didn't have feet

The movie got me to actually read Blame! and I'm not regretting it yet, is it as confusing as everyone says it is?

Some people notice more than others. You'll keep finding stuff after multiple read-throughs.
That's where it gets confusing.

the manga cibo had feet, but with Nihei's artstyle, you cant really tell either.

Burning my master editions right now.

She is pretty handy.

Lighten up.

employee of the month is and forever will be best girl.

>go to pixiv
>read artist's comment
>everyone absolutely obsessed with Cibo's feets.

A good time to be a footfag.

Too tall.

>endangers her comrades and abandons her mission to spend forever building a planet sized robot that ends up getting it's ship completely pushed in
Yeah no, it's a piece of junk and inferior to the legendary Gunbuster in every way.

She's a strong girl.

>she sways her hips
She want some D

Read a chapter of Blame and it was more boring than Mushishi. Its literally a picture book wtf

Go sleep, narutard.

Sorry, but we live in a 2B world.

Would you still go on a beach date with Cibo if the beach layer was 6000 levels away and you had to walk?

why did they make her so tall?
and why does a robot need legs and a butt?
clearly someone wanted to fuck her

Clearly she wanted someone to fuck her.

wait, is the blame! guy the same who did ergo proxy?

No.

>Prove me wrong

Okay.

if it's not the best, it's one of

Guess this is now a Dorothy thread.

I'm glad to see her posted after all, but why did this take so long? Thank you for saving the thread from everyone else's lack of effort or taste.

literally checked this thread to post her

No worries user. She is the best, after all.

>pinnacle of robot waifu design
>BLAME!
>not posting Sanakan

How about you vacate the premises right now?

Glad I'm not the only one!

Greatest love story ever told.

2B is good, but not really a 'robot'.

Absolutely.

Pewds pls. Finish Natsume already

which feets feel better being walked and stepped on?

Sanakan's skeltal feets or Cibo's little hooves?

Cibo gave a lot of anons, including me, a tall-girl fetish.

Bonus points for those who are also slender.

Cibo isn't really a robot. The race of humans she's a part of were all super tall.

Butts can serve as actuators for the legs. So, they are needed.

question should rather be...

>why does she need breasts?

They really deviated on Sanakan's design in the movie. Her face was too expressive and she has some fuckin massive ball joints.

I want a Cibo and Sanakan Figurine BADLY.

Counterweight for her butt actuators

Want to know more about this.

They as in Tsutomu Nihei the original creator of BLAME!, he designed the designs in the movie and for the covers on the BLAME! reprints. I personally like the new Sanakan design better, but thats just me doe

She was human at the start, might wanna keep some assets to remind her of that

I know friendship isn't a theme in Blame, but do you guys consider Killy and Cibo to be friends? If not, what?

I dont think she was that stacked originally.

face it, Cibo is a slut who wants to get fucked in her new slutty curves and her national-treasure tier legs.

>tfw Cibo will never wake you up by hacking into your dreams

I think Dhomochevsky and Iko are more BFF's than Killy and Cibo. I mean, Killy's reaction to being healed is to pop her straight in the world-saving womb

I would want to get fucked if I looked like that.

Why are there so many Cibofags when Sanakan is obviously superior? Better gun, better body, better hair, better feet and unlike she Cibo she hasn't had anything in her womb and thus is pure

For a moment when she bent over to Killy's face, I thought that she wanted to give him a lewd kiss and cuck Zuru who sat beside them.

I seriously felt ashamed for even thinking that. I guess I read too many NTR mango.

Why was Zuru so fixated on Killy? It legit seemed like she wanted that safeguard-body D at times

>cyber kisses
>not lewd

No argument on the former, but wasn't the latter because Pcell attacked her and she sperged out?

Reminder that even Cibo knew her original body was ugly, that's the reason she stole the body of a blonde supermodel.

I haven't gotten far in the manga, but from what I've read Sanakan hasn't done anything except fuck everything up.

She's more of a robot than Cibo.

Kek, that's a new low.

I don't think Killy realised that Cibo was in control before after he got healed, so he just went into his normal modus operandi: shoot the safeguard.
So Cibo sperged out after both being shoot by Killy and getting her arm looped off by Pcell

Normal human female reaction.

Seriously, there is a reason why some isolated human tribes offer random travelers their women to impregnate, and the women do that willingly. It's to get the rare chance to infuse the population with new genetic material to save it from inbreeding.

Zuru's reaction is normal. She immediately ovulated and got wet as a waterfall the moment she identified Killy as human male.

Seriously, who would blush like that at a random stranger?

You'll get there user, she is the best girl after all. Her story develops quite a lot in the later chapters

>you will never have a USB-USB direct connection with Cibo
Why even live?

Figurines work with Sanakan, but doll-joints would ruin Cibo's perfect smoth legs.

I want a regular figure.

So what the fuck was the city made out of?

Where did it draw power from?

How can it just 3D print gorillions of stuff without any apparent use of mass?

What did the builders use to expand the city?

What exactly killed everyone off?

Who thought it would be a good idea to have robots that kill everyone unauthorized on sight, instead of detaining them?

It might have something to do with his big, throbbing Graviton Beam Emitter

So, how many new fanart we got after the release of the movie? I remember last year was so dry in that department in all Blame!/Nihei threads.

Well, either way, it's not like there was much else he could do in that situation.

lewd.

Just think about it.

Cyber sex can be much more depraved than real one.

>ten-thousand years worth of semen made a glopping sound...

Read the manga user, it answers some of these.
The standing theory is that the city did at some point envelop the sun and is using that to draw power from, like a dyson sphere.
It can 3D print whatever because science I guess.
The builders get mass from somewhere, in the later chapters of the manga there is a vat that used to hold materials, it's pretty fucking huge.
What killed everyone off, was their Net Terminal Genes getting corrupted, Norton Antivirus now thinks all people without the Net Terminal Gene are viruses, and no one has the gene anymore, that's why the robots sperg out on the humans

Killy is a strong, potent male in every aspect.

His autism is quickly forgotten.

They are in that elevator for what, around 7000 years?

>So what the fuck was the city made out of?
Megastructure and various more conventional materials.
>Where did it draw power from?
Various sources.
>How can it just 3D print gorillions of stuff without any apparent use of mass?
It uses the mass at hand to create Safeguard units.
>What did the builders use to expand the city?
Anything they could use to build with.
>What exactly killed everyone off?
Lots of things.
>Who thought it would be a good idea to have robots that kill everyone unauthorized on sight, instead of detaining them?
The people who invented the Safeguard had a somewhat fascist agenda.

It's a far future fictional setting, it doesn't need to explain shit. Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Just let the manga take you through this scary, foreign, etheral place.

800 hours.

Sauce plz

Impressive.

Zuru really had the right idea of wanting that D.

He could have raised the Electro-Fisher's population ten-fold.

About one month.

Movie settings book. Has all of Nihei's concept stuff for the movie.

amazon.co.jp/dp/4063650197/

Can he get hard, to begin with?

BIG
SAFEGUARD
DICK

Dat angle

Dayum, Cibo's curves are delicious.

Is this going to be continued in some way? Movies, OVAs, or TV episodes? I mean they've got a lot of the animation assets finished and ready to work with if they wanted to continue this as a TV series.

Nothing has been said on that subject. It's as likely as unlikely, I suppose.

I think it depend on the sales and/or Netflix views.

amazon.co.jp/BLAME-ANTHOLOGY-ハヤカワ文庫JA-九岡望/dp/4150312753/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496360909&sr=1-5

whats this thing then?

>So what the fuck was the city made out of?
rock & roll

The movie designs were weak.