What the fuck happened to sweden? how did it get this cucked?

what the fuck happened to sweden? how did it get this cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

msb.se/Upload/Kunskapsbank/Studier/Muslimska_Brodraskapet_i_Sverige_DNR_2107-1287.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_South_Korea
qz.com/801067/an-epic-battle-between-feminism-and-deep-seated-misogyny-is-under-way-in-south-korea/
coursera.org/learn/social-change-korea/lecture/zNPqo/5-2-feminism-movement-in-south-korea
koreaexpose.com/megalia-south-korean-feminism-marshals-the-power-of-the-internet/
e-asianwomen.org/xml/02246/02246.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17210565
koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feminism

what happened? 1974 happened, the government focused on trying to make sweden multicultural.
+shutting down the racial biology centre in uppsala but that's another topic

I would like to know info behind this photo

war when

Isolation and comfort breeds mental illness

A guy involved in three murders got sentenced to life in prison.

And by life do they mean a few years or an actual life sentence?

Muslim Brotherhood infiltration in the government. Same as in UK and USA. What I can't understand is Canada.

i am against animal cruelty but i'd make an exception for that nigger

lawyers make good money off of our immigration, so he should be happy.

I no completely sure but its atleast an 18 year prison sentence, most lifers get out after a few decades in prison so not an actual life sentence.

>Mudshits being mudshits murder a guy in park because reasons
>Swede reports them
>Mudshits find out who it was who reported them to police
>Go to guys home and murder his wife when he wasn't there in front of their children
>End up finding the guy who reported them when he walks back to his house
>Police eventually show up and find them stabbing him repeatedly in the chest and laughing
>Show no remorse whatsoever and giggle in court
>3 of the mudshits get light sentences and 1 gets life

Kikes
Communism
Feminism

that guy killed a spanish guy and his Swedish wife, all involved in drug dealing,

realistically, what will happen to him?

A century from now there will either be statues honoring Anders Breivik or Sweden will not exist.

what was the ethnicity of the witness and the witnesses wife that got killed by the niggers?

Breivik sure showed the Muslims who's the boss by killing those kids

they fell victim to the deeply ingrained scandanavian fear of being seen as provincial and tried to out-megapol the megalopolises. of course, being scandanavian, the swedes really are provincial and are hopeless naive when it comes to non-nordic cultures, i.e. they simply can't believe that a) there are people in the world who could give a rat's ass about swedish social cohesion and b) that those people will happily and remorselessly exploit swedes' generosity in exchange for free stuff

but mostly it's because immigration and refugee policies predate an era when large numbers of people can appear in your country at the drop of a hat expecting gibs

They have too much empathy. They are literally too good for the world and subhumans take advantage of that.

shut up cucked swede you would happily see him fuck your mommy and sister. You swede are horrible even cucknadian are better than you cucks

Lift the veil. The fire rises.

Fpbp

Brievik was Norway. This lunacy is happening in Sweden.

Norway is the child abuse capital of the north though

and how would a south korean know about that?

"life prison" is 15 years, which translates to roughly 7-10 years

he knows. i trust him.

Another high IQ poo it seems, I welcome every woken Swede in hopes they might get their shit together instead of just dumping it on the streets.

Fucking this. They are way too naive.

Isn't that the 13 year old dreamer who knifed his girlfriend in front of her mom?

That guy looks like he wants to deck him

Which took root in Sweden extremely fast since the Swedish "males" have gone hundreds of years without any wars. If Swedish "men" actually were men, feminism-->refugee magnet wouldnt have happen. Its simply natural selection at work, it is a good thing that Sweden is absorbing all these people, maybe then people can see what happens when you prosper for to long.

I live in korea now, but i will vote for the feministic iniative party just to bring in more refugees to that pussified country, KEK

The Swede can’t sell Spotify and Ableton Live on the international stage without taking in some nigger multiculturalism.

Which took root in Sweden extremely fast since the Swedish "males" have gone hundreds of years without any wars. If Swedish "men" actually were men, feminism-->refugee magnet wouldnt have happen. Its simply natural selection at work, it is a good thing that Sweden is absorbing all these people, maybe then people can see what happens when you prosper for to long.

I live in korea now, but i will vote for the feministic iniative party just to bring in more refugees to that pussified country, KEK

Because no matter how many girls are raped and killed, the white man will never register the dull-eyed monkey in the OP as a threat to his existence.

Correct.

Eastern culture views benevolence as a weakness. Taking advantage of generosity is common sense in their minds and is not viewed as a negative behavior.

>another 13 year old prospective engineer stifled by white oppression
SWEDEN NO

or shitty ikea furniture

>prison
you mean restricted to the community college dorms that you guys call correctional facilities? you're going to find out soon that you're no longer housing swedes in your prisons when they start shanking your counselors with their toothbrushes

I challenge anybody to do a better meme.

>Forgetting he is also a doctor and lawyer, managing to complete each degree before he was 12.

My dump is more based stallion than you cucknadian

>prospective sign language interpreter

change it to something about him lying about being 12 years old

I have a theory about Sweden. It seems they closely align with the same sory of autism that affects Germany. Whatever they do, they try to do to its fullest extent, and often go overboard with it. If they reach a tipping point and flip right, watch out.

Is this actual life in prison or is it a "life sentence" like in Norway where you only get locked up for 21 years or something?

The girl was a coalburner then? Toll payedpayed I guess

Here ,take a trump card

let me guess, this guy raped some underage girl?

how do you know their ethnicity? doesn't swedish newspapers always hide that info?

Godspeed Brevik

Jews.

I want to ram a pickaxe through the side of his head

are you saying you will vote for feminists in Sweden or Korea? Your post is really unclear. Are you a Swedish immigrant to Korea?

There's a great article about this on zerohedge. It talks about how the swedes took in gypsies from bulgaria and romania to give them a better life and were completely unprepared for what happened. The government gave the gypsies generous welfare, yet the gypsies still begged. Why? Because the gypsies quickly realized that the swedish people are so sheltered that if they pretended to be poor they could get tons of donations sitting on street corners. With the amount of money they were making for doing essentially nothing, there was no incentive to take advantage of the again generous education opportunities the swedes offered them. Before long, the gypsies sought to augment their income yet again by giving up their government housing and going back to their nomadic roots and they began squatting in parking lots. The experiment ultimately ended with sweden sending them back to eastern europe and paying the romanian government essentially child support.

The big difference with their current muslim invasion is that Saudi Arabia is bankrolling the construction of mosques in Sweden and will likely continue to promote islamism in the country while the airhead feminist government remains oblivious. Even Germany was smart enough to say no to Saudi Arabia because they knew the longterm consequences.

Economy is going well though

He might be a "swedish" mudslime tourist in Korea.

>thanks for the Swedish hotel rooms in your jail white boy

Ofc the newspaper doesn't reveal that, but if you read the public preliminary investigation protocol, all names are uncensored.
I cant link it beacuse Sup Forums thinks its spam: but google: "hallonbergen FUP"

They turned away from Christianity.

Look how different are their faces, even an alien could see we are not the same

Now THIS is cultural enrichment

The Swedes need to join as a community. We've been to conditioned to let the government and police solve our problems.

Holy shit what a joke of a country lmfao. There's literally no reason not to murder someone then. What happens when they come back out in 7 years and murder another white couple? Another 7 years? In 21 years the country will be 5 million arabs and like 1.5 million half swede half arabs.

whats the mentality behind not giving a shit though ? has there been any study as to try and pinpoint the mechanisms behind this way of thought

This nigger looks like a weird monkey.
We need to start industrially processing these chimp people into ash soon.

>+shutting down the racial biology centre in uppsala but that's another topic

Redpill me on this subject please

I'd like to cut his head off, only after torturing him to death.

Fucking Muslims.

Sub-human inferior pieces of shit, just like niggers, hispanics and kikes.

Whenever they try to make studies on our "immigrant" situation it's shutdown. That happened when they investigated the Muslim Brotherhood, MSB were called racists, threatened etc. And after that they shut it down.
msb.se/Upload/Kunskapsbank/Studier/Muslimska_Brodraskapet_i_Sverige_DNR_2107-1287.pdf
They were supposed to continue but this ^is as far as they got. Really scary report.

Canada is just an extension of the USA. They are the 51st state for a reason. They have all the same problems as the USA.

just kill your feminist leader, sven
be like yamaguchi
pussy ass faggot

Cultural marxism is what happened

>Breivik sure showed the Muslims who's the boss by killing those kids
although killing whites was very sad in hindsight he took the most effective course of action and actually made national change for the better. Somehow he knew or maybe it was just luck that killing enough of those kids would push politics back to the right.

That's fucking hilarious, coming from a small dicked Asian, especially a South Korean.

Your entire fucking country is owned by feminists for centuries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_South_Korea
qz.com/801067/an-epic-battle-between-feminism-and-deep-seated-misogyny-is-under-way-in-south-korea/
coursera.org/learn/social-change-korea/lecture/zNPqo/5-2-feminism-movement-in-south-korea
koreaexpose.com/megalia-south-korean-feminism-marshals-the-power-of-the-internet/
e-asianwomen.org/xml/02246/02246.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17210565
koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html

>Norway is the child abuse capital of the north though
Sweden is the rape capital of europe, child abusers go free all the time too

Who is this jerk?

A nigger who shot 3 people in less than a week or something.

First victim was a random guy which he shot.
Second victim was a witness that told the police about what happened and the nigger found out about the witness.
Third victim was the witnesses wife.

I think there was a 4th victim, the witness neighbor... but not confirmed yet.

okay thanks to you for telling me. I am a korean in korea (disregard flag) and I was wondering. Either way, he plans to subvert two countries, one by being in korea when he is not korean, another by bringing the refugee problem in greater quantization (more numerical) to sweden?!!

underrated

No no ...it's the same topic. Please continue

Women's suffrage.

No.

It's either a Korean, American soldier in Korea or some ugly socially retarded European with yellow fever.

all people he killed were nonwhites tho. tells oyu something
>kill 3 people
>both murderer and victims are nonwhite.

If I were his lawyer I couldn’t resist assaulting that shit fuck. It’s Sweden so punishment for assault is like 2 days without Xbox.

I still want a source on the victims being non-white.

I'm pretty sure the first victim was a Swede.

Almost all lawyers like the development that has happened to Sweden. They make a shit load of money on this madness and the banks are in the same boat as well.

>Sweden was a mistake. png

husband and wife are suppose to be chiliean, first victim idk. still fucked up anyway, but its better to accept it as it is.

thank you for answer FUCKING BASED Sup Forumsish swede(not)cuck. Hail a sweden!

It's almost like a coincidence...

Rösta inte på SD.

Rösta på Svenskarnas Parti!

So progressive.

LMFAO. Exactly what I thought. I hope he killed their children too.

I'm not really based. I plan to immigrate to USA in the next 3 years after I've finished my apprenticeship since i just graduated med school.

I'm sick of this fucking country and the mentality that almost every Swede has. I wouldn't mind staying here if I could own guns legally.. but nope, that's the worst thing to own according to my government.

>shut it down.