"Now, this is a story all about how

"Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
To sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the little girl with a frown"

btw. Was she right not believing in god considering that "he" fucked "her" over personally?

0/10 effort right there I'm not even going to bump this thread
~sageru

She believes in him, she just won't worship him. It's like if Zeus came down from Olympus and raped my waifu in the form of a liger or something. Sure maybe I realize he exists, but that doesn't mean I have to worship him and I sure as hell would try to get my revenge.

>god exists
>"I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU"

Fucking stupid.

>god exists
>"I WON'T FOLLOW YOU/BOW TO YOU!"

Much more fucking sensible. Too bad fucking no one in anime follows this correctly. As if stopping to believe in something means it's gonna go the fuck away.

>>god exists
Some dude with supernatural powers and a fondness for nutcrackers exists.

>hey I'm god
>also I'm kind of a jerk
>sounds more like the devil to me
>hey you're a jerk
>lol u mad
>yes I'm mad
Being X is a deity. But if he's the sole one in existence, humanity's fucked.

>I WILL NEVER BOW DOWN BEFORE YOU, BEING X!
>Now look at me bowing down and kissing asses of all those officers the same way I bowed down and kissd asses of shitty kaichous in my previous life.

When you've been introduced to multi-world 4d chess, other humans in your world are just decorum.
Tanya's playing her card best as she can in order to make it without loosing to the only other entity that matters.

How does saying "ok youre god I guess lol" and proceeding to live a life of richness and prosperity qualify as a "loss"?
I mean, MAYBE, if the author actually bothered establishing Tanya as a character who would never compromise but faggot is literally the very fucking opposite of that.

>implying being X couldn't just see past hypocrisy

>live a life of richness and prosperity
When was that ever promised?
All that's waiting for her is the void if she's lucky, and hell if Being X is anything like what she sees him as.

It was never promised but she did just fucking dandy on her own with X being the sole thing fucking her plans over.

So long as he wants something of her, he has a vested interest in her continued survival.
The salaryman already died once.

>proceeding to live a life of richness and prosperity
Being X, whether it's an actual god or not, is petty as fuck.
I could see him making Tanya die in some pathetic way after she recognizes him as a god just out of spite.

A modicum level of respect would have spared her going through so much shit. You do not talk back to your boss because you don't wanna be unemployed. If the fucker you are facing can warp reality and stop time, it is time to cut your losses and admit that you might be facing a deity.

Mostly because every time Tanya opens her whore mouth she gets railed HARDER.

It is no longer a matter of faith. It is a matter of not being a fucktard.

I don't understand these complaints on a fundamental level. Tanya is a prideful, stubborn, idiot. Without that there would be no story.

It's the ultimate chance to show off your contrarion self though, there are so many times it doesn't matter but being given the chance to be contrarion to God is to good an opportunity to pass up, the ultimate fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

There would be. She would be the begrudging beacon of faith that SONZAI EKKUSU is already turning her into. I mean, it was because of her that scientist went from atheist to sworn theist and then into a freaking priest later in his life.

>I won't do what you tell me
Or will you?

Where's the record scratch?

FUCK YOU TZEENTCH

YOU'RE A NEEEEERD

TZEENTCH PLAYS CHILDRENS CARD GAMES

Well, why not actually establish her as such first? Salaryman Tanya was not established as a prideful idiot, she was described as a smart and cunning fuckwad with zero ethics who would do anything to grant herself an easy and rich life. She would kiss the asses, do the dirty job and never aim to become more than a salaryman because it would mean too much of a hassle. And loli Tanya was not different in the slightest.