We Know The Holocaust Is Hoax, Could Nukes Be As Well?

The more I look into this, the more I'm convinced we never dropped nukes on Japan.

For example, the Bikini Atoll test site photos are faked/airbrushed/edited.

>faked/airbrushed/edited.
Mindless idiocy never ends.

Baby Tooth Survey done between 1959 to 1970
>Washington University School of Dentistry professors Harold L. Rosenthal, John T. Bird, and John E. Gilster conducted the scientific study of the baby teeth. They found that the radioactive strontium-90 levels in the baby teeth of children born from 1945 to 1965 had risen 100-fold and that the level of strontium-90 rose and fell in correlation with atomic bomb tests. Early results from the Baby Tooth Survey, and a U. S. Public Health Service study that showed an alarming rise in the percentage of underweight live births and of childhood cancer, helped persuade President John F. Kennedy to negotiate a treaty with the Soviet Union to end above-ground testing of atomic bombs in 1963.

I read very briefly about the "nukes aren't real" conspiracy a few months ago but I was distracted by Antarctica. There seems to be more information online regarding the Antarctica conspiracy theory.

I look forward to you redpilling me on nukes. I have some serious doubts as well.

Well just look at their fucking modern culture, manga anime and shit. They really lost what was proud and honorable about them and became shit eating idiots. The island should be bombed to hell. Not even think about putting your wanker in these yellow bitches they are going to bleed u dry.

>Could Nukes Be As Well?

Nukes are real, dude.

In addition to this photo, I have a friend who's uncle served in World War 2. According to my friend, his uncle was shot and subsequently treated in a hospital in Nagasaki a few days after the bomb.

His uncle is still alive at 93 and didn't get radiation.

>We Know The Holocaust Is Hoax

... Bruh

What happened to the USS Indianapolis reminds me of Seal Team 6 getting shot down....

Go to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, retard

Both of which never saw an increase in radiation while Chernobyl did

nigga, you're retarded

First person to throw insults around loses the argument, they have nothing to prove their point and are having an emotional reaction.

OP is making valid points with educated posts. You're calling him names like a 4th grader. It's guaranteed OP isn't a nigger because a nigger isn't capable of critical thinking. Grow the fuck up and get out the thread if you have nothing to contribute.

Did you not bother to read about the baby tooth survey?

So since it's a ridiculous notion to think that the nukes didn't happen, you're implying that it's also a ridiculous notion to think that the holocaust didn't happen. Is that it? Nice try, (((you))). The nukes are real. The Holocaust isn't.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest the weapons are in fact real, from nuclear medicine, to the billions poured for holes in the ground, you can even go out to the test sites in Arizona/New Mexico in a few cases and see the effects of glassing. There were no conventional bombs strong enough to make blast waves that large, there is also tremendous amounts of data on hand of the Radiation victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and thousands of Servicemen across the US, France and the Soviet Union who had developed cancer and genetic abnormalities as a result of these tests, and in a few cases you can visit the test sites in the South Pacific.

Short of one sank ship and your gut feeling, you have no proof to the contrary. There is also the problem of MAD, nuclear arms kept the peace when NATO or PACT forces had overwhelming conventional forces superiority. Or are you saying both sides sank in billions and riled their populations up for some globalist conspiracy that all sides eagerly jumped on in spite of highly differing personalities and idealogical focus? More so in the Modern Era when North Korea has thrown everything into developing weapons you say don't exsist?

If this is just an argument on Japan being nuked plenty of physical evidence is on hand. And the Japanese politically had nothing to gain by admitting they lost two cities to two bomber planes, sure the Emperor was kept in the surrender, but that would of happened regardless, Japan also lost territory to the War and it's political/Economical institutions.

With the holohaox as you put it, there are verifiable and backtrackable goals/gains to give it some cause to question, in the case of the Atomic bombings thats as hideable as the Soviet Invasion of Manchuria.

Stop being faggots. 6 million Jews died because of Hitler. Even Melania knows.

I would love to give you a nice big gold star for being such a good goy.

Yeah I'm sure these ((dentists)) were just impartial, just like the nutrition scientists that told everybody to eat sugar so they could have to get treated by the dentists. Not a huge scam at all...