Why isn't pol talking about these memos?

Why isn't pol talking about these memos?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/1.4764706
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there anything that we can use to hurt Obama or Hillary in them?

I don't need a memo to tell me an Israeli spy like Rumsfeld lied to get us into Iraq

Are any of them even interesting?

Because they're not releasing these out of the goodness of their hearts, they're trying to distract you with stuff about a republican administration because nothing they do to Trump sticks

It's a distraction, a slide. They're not relevant to today and won't have any outcome. It could implicate him in pretty much anything and it wouldn't make a difference to today. They are simply trying to bury more pertinent information.

Bushes, Clintons, Obama... same exact people in power.

>checks this thread
Apparently its being discussed here

You're right, you just need a Jewish news source.
haaretz.com/1.4764706
"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history."

Because they haven't been released yet?

@anyone who may have some insight:

1) Someone told me that Israeli Jews were not in favor of the Iraq war, but they went along with it because of all the benefits (sorry, I'm vague on the details) they got from the Bush administration for playing along.

2) Are Jews pleased with the results that came from that debacle of a war? If they had it do over again, would they do it the same way?

3) Also, I tend to think the US military went along with and/or pushed the war so they could use all their expensive toys and generate money for themselves in all the ways that wars generate money, including career advancement, and post-military career work in the military-industrial complex.

Nobody cares about Iraq anymore. It stopped being a political issue when Barry never stopped fighting for dat oil. Besides questioning the American forever war is something only Alt-Right Nazis would do. Are you a skeptical Nazi?

Yes, they are pleased with the outcome of the Iraq war. Puppet government and central banking system now in place. Only countries left without a jewish controlled central bank? Iran, North Korea, Cuba and Syria (tried but failed). Guess who the media demonizes?

It's an attempt to dilute "memos" in the mainstream. Don't fall for it.

LMAO releasing other memos to further confuse normies about Nunes memo is classic deep kike state

Rusmfeld was one of them but maybe there's some morsels of info we can see in his meme-o's.

Wow talk about a obvious distraction, it literally dose not get anymore obvious than this

Barely anyone will read them. Of there is anything worth a damn, it'll be examined

Kike slide thread to get people confused about #ReleaseTheMemo

>questioning the American forever war is something only Alt-Right Nazis would do.

Trump sure ended those wars right pepe?

what's wrong with asking about the memos?

After being there for a while they discovered a huge percentage of resistance was comprised of AQ volunteers who weren't native to Afghanistan and had traveled there from all over the world.

intercept is making a big deal about Rumsfeld asking for a list of the languages being spoken in Afghanistan 2 months into the invasion.

But it makes sense considering all the foreigners Al Qaeda recruited. Rumself was probably also looking to see if any Russian or Chinese chatter was intercepted.