Jordan Peterson confronted with the Jewish question in regards to the Bolshevik Revolution

Jordan Peterson confronted with the Jewish question in regards to the Bolshevik Revolution.

pewtube.com/user/CustomerService/rdw36SM?autoplay=on

youtu.be/ylI0uBIsq4Y

Kinda strange how he won't answer a question that references Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, when Peterson clearly knows who he as he himself referenced Solzhenitsyn in a previous lecture on the Soviet Union

youtube.com/watch?v=XPfWThToClo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
schiffnaturepreserve.org/JacobSchiffEssay.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decossackization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=pcFrpO7u5cQ
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54&t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
youtube.com/watch?v=uMziuacKd9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh geez, oh golly.
Clean your room and support liberalism you gentile coward.

Kind of strange how there is a significant effort to turn Sup Forums against him simultaneously as he is exploding in popularity for completely skullfucking Marxism and feminism in the Ch4 interview. The mainstream is currently trying to take him down and destroy his support amongst normies. Funny coincidence that the "alt right" is once again deciding to go after the exact same target as the leftist mainstream media and destroy his support amongst channers.

1. I'm not alt-right
2. If you're against Cultural Marxism and Feminism, you're by default against the Jewish influence in these movements that drove them to prominince in the cultural revolution in the 60s and 70s.

If he does get shut down, it would only draw more suspicion to the Jewish Question, shutting someone down doesn't prove him wrong. It would also be an eye opener for his followers about what they're really against.

Silly goyim can't understand that they need to restore Jewish trust

Before the goyim know too much about the root causes

what a fucking retarded question to ask

you guys are like the snake that eats itself, peterson is destroying SJW and PC culture and all you guys do is larp about jews

Why didn't the questioner just supply Peterson with the Solzhenitsyn quote and ask for his thoughts on it?
He didn't have to go on to say they control the media... Baby steps.

this the anti-Peterson shilling is weird

Sup Forums is controlled opposition

Why is that a retarded question?

It's because they most likely all are Jews. Alt-right = alt-kike.

>gives lecture about personal responsibly and how SJW culture is just re branded marxism with power hierarchy replacing money

>gets asked about jews

yea, no shit he isn't going to have an answer on the spot
and speaking of this unrelated his daughter is a real qt

Because you're asking a man to kill himself on camera.

Let's say he answers the JQ in a satisfactory way that would appease you. Then what?

Give him credit. The "approved" response was to pile on and humiliate the guy, but Peterson didn't deflect or insult, he just said honestly that he's not prepared to address the question right now. That's an honest answer. He was asked about it once before and did the same, just flat out saying he wasn't prepared to answer it, but without disrespecting the question. He's allowed to not answer a question.

Read what I said earlier, you can't be simply against SJW, PC Culture, Cultural Marxism etc. and NOT stumble across the heavy Jewish prescence.

I'm not necessarily anti-Peterson, I hold Fascistic beliefs, and I agree with Peterson on the basis of "Nation giving rise to the individual" and "Sort yourself out"/Self improvement etc., But it's quite disingenuous to not call out, or at least notice the the Jewish influence in these "post-modernist" movements.

I do give Peterson the benefit of the doubt that he is aware, but is moreso trying to protect his reputation by avoiding the topic entirely.

Peterson doesn't know much about the JQ and he still fully believes in the Holocaust, like most people. He'll never get to a point of naming the Jew in public, but his commitment to honesty i think means we can break philosemitism.

What's the cause of the "re-branded marxism"? Who are the primary thinkers of "cultural marxism"?

>SJW culture
> marxism
> power hierarchy replacing money
Haven't seen the lecture but if it was about this I think is perfectly reasonable to ask that question

No one ever wants to talk about Jews. That ww2 propaganda is so damn powerful. Masterful job by the jews. People are conditioned to not even glance in that direction

>I hold Fascistic beliefs

Do you display your views at your work place? In the store when you go shopping? On the public square? When having a discussion with both friends and strangers?

It's actually not, anybody with an IQ above 130 can come up with a decent answer on the spot, Peterson is just the archetypal boomer.

Exactly this. The JQ is hugely important, but it's not the only thing that matters. Outside of extreme SJW leftists, pretty much all normies love JP when they hear him, and the first step is letting people know there are alternatives to degeneracy.

I remember something from a year back where someone asked Peterson about 200 Years Together, and he kinda stammered and said he was familiar with it, but used the "it hasn't been officially translated!" bit as an excuse to sidestep it from there.

From what I've seen from him, Peterson just tries to dismiss the JQ by saying that since they're high IQ, that's why they're in positions of power and into intellectualism and post-modernism sort of stuff. Which is a bullshit cop-out because they're massively disproportionate even when factoring in IQ differences, and Asians are also high IQ and successful, and you don't see them pushing any of this subversive marxist shit. Nor do you see a ton of "anti-asianism", even though antisemitism is allegedly just a manifestation of jealously

Remember that JBP is 200% boomer at heart, and so he'll never be able to address the JQ. No boomers can; they're all brainwashed by ZOG propaganda right after the war.

Yes?

It's kind of natural though. He equally hates on weak, childish men who can't control their anger, who can't speak, can't think... the typical Sup Forums manchild demographic.

He could have come up with an answer, but he chose not to in that setting, and was honest about that. What is the problem?

How would you respond to it in front of all those people and cameras, smart guy?

Okay leaf

you are right, but meme fag nuflag makes you look like a fucking idiot. Drop it if you want to be taken (more) seriously, as seriously someone can be taken on ironic shitposting meme animu imageboard.

More people would be interested to learn about this topic

Shill

>channers
Go back to Plebbit you fucking cunt.

Peterson explicitly blames french intellectuals and points to the the Cambodian Killing Fields which were organized by Pol Pot who had the support early on by french intellectuals

I call bullshit. You're just a faggot that LARPs on the interwebs. If you weren't, the world would have already heard about you, you'd be politcally active, member of a (fascist) party, holding rallies and giving speeches. You know, like your father figure Adolf. But, no. You're a degenerate faggot who LARPs on /pol. Never forget. A real fascist not only is not ashamed to admit he's a fascist, but also does something tangible about it. So, yeah. I call your bullshit. Also, neck yourself for being a degenerate leftist.

>can't do it

What he means is
>Do you think I'm retarded?

No part of that statement then question was difficult to analyse. Any autist on this board could answer the question. Peterson needs a more indoctrinated following though, before answering questions like that in the open. Don't understand? Watch Look Who's Back (German film about how if Adolf suddenly popped up in Germany in 2015, he could weave his way back into power and put Nazis in power in Germany again). Watch it in its entirety and tell me what seems similar here.

Now, obviously the movie is different because it's a short story and it's fiction, but it's the same effect. You can't just come out and tell the world you hate DA Joos (like a lot of autist neonazis do), you'll never be taken seriously. It's like when you do a magic trick and then immediately tell people how you did it, that's not going to get people to follow you. Do the trick and tell them theres more where it came from.

Either way, Peterson is far and away smart enough to know the jew trickery like the back of his hand, which is why the guy asking the question is probably himself a (((Shareblue))) double agent, trying to egg JBP into admitting to antisemitism. Most people that accuse him of not being harsh enough, not advocating ethnostates, not answering the JQ, and not being an outright Nazi are very likely shills trying to distract people from following JBP and trying to slide him as not being /ourguy/.

Fucking learn subtlety boys.

Are you retarded, fellow leaf?

Do you know the laws in Canada concerning 'antisemitism' are very powerful? If he truly and honestly answered the Jewish question he would lose his job and would likely be convicted of hate speech by Canadian law.

His deflections of the question show that he knows this and is very careful about it. He was once asked I'm a lecture about the Jewish question, started to answer then you could see on his face that he knew if he spoke honestly he would get in trouble so he said he needed more time to properly articulate that issue.

He certainly knows about the JQ but he also knows the tightrope he walks concerning them.

I see you never left the pale of settlement goy

>first Politburo, founded in 1917 to manage the Bolshevik Revolution: Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Trotsky, Stalin, Sokolnikov and Bubnov.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
>mostly notable as the immediate ancestry of the maternal grandfather of Vladimir Lenin according to various published researchers who suggest that Lenin's maternal grandfather was a Jewish convert to Christianity (Alexander Blank).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
>he served first as People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs and later as the founder and commander of the Red Army, with the title of People's Commissar of Military and Naval Affairs. He became a major figure in the Bolshevik victory in the Russian Civil War (1918–1923).
>Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian Jewish family, of wealthy farmers in Yanovka or Yanivka, in the Kherson governorate of the Russian Empire (now Bereslavka, in Ukraine)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
>(born Hirsch Apfelbaum) Gregory Zinoviev was born in Yelizavetgrad, Russian Empire (now Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine), to Jewish dairy farmers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
>(born Rozenfeld) Kamenev was born in Moscow, the son of a Jewish railway worker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
>(born Girsh Yankelevich Brilliant) Sokolnikov was Jewish.

You also see cunts like this constantly in Peterson threads.

Obvious newfags who openly hate anons.

>Asians are also high IQ and successful, and you don't see them pushing any of this subversive marxist shit

Yeah, dumbass. Look at China. You alt-kike fags are genuinely retarded. No wonder you remind people of SJWs and marxists...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
>The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Tsar Nicholas II, his wife Tsarina Alexandra and their five children Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) and all those who chose to accompany them into imprisonment – notably Eugene Botkin, Anna Demidova, Alexei Trupp and Ivan Kharitonov – were shot, bayoneted and clubbed to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
>(real name and patronymic Yankel Khaimovich) was a Russian Old Bolshevik best known as the chief executioner of Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, his family, and four retainers on the night of 16 July 1918.
>The Yurovsky family is of Jewish origin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
>A number of sources claim that Sverdlov played a major role in the execution of Tsar Nicholas II and his family on 17 July 1918.
>Sverdlov was born in Nizhny Novgorod as Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov to Jewish parents Mikhail Izrailevich Sverdlov and Elizaveta Solomonova.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
>born Isay Isaakovich Goloshchyokin
>He is known for taking part in the murder of the Romanov family and for the devastating role in Sovietization of Kazakhstan (Small October) which resulted in a deadly famine in Kazakhstan of 1932–33, which took between 1 and 2 million lives and is known in Kazakhstan as "the Goloshchekin genocide"
>Born 9 March 1876 in Nevel to a family of Jewish contractors

>what a fucking retarded question to ask
>you guys are like the snake that eats itself, peterson is destroying SJW and PC culture and all you guys do is larp about jews
This. If you want to hear about the JQ, listen to and promote people that talk the JQ. There's no reason to try and bait people that don't want to touch race into naming the jew when they're so effectively destroying marxism/feminism and drawing huge attention to leftist radicalization in universities. David Duke already exists, Peterson becoming Duke would only reduce the positive impact he is having.

Peterson doesn't want to be charactarized as another whacky nazi sperglord, if he's questioned about the jews he will either decline to answer or pay a bit of lip service to them. If you're triggered when he does that, then just stop hassling the guy about jews you fucking spergs and let him continue to show normies how retarded TV leftist shills and university activists are.

he is not destroying shit

PC culture will die when all communists are put against the wall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
>was a Swedish banker and businessman. Aschberg was a leftist sympathizer and helped finance the Bolsheviks in Russia. In gratitude, the Bolshevik government allowed Aschberg to do business with Soviet Union during the 1920s. In 1922, Aschberg founded Roskombank, the first Soviet international bank.
>Due to his Jewish background he was endangered when France was invaded by Nazi Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
schiffnaturepreserve.org/JacobSchiffEssay.pdf

Good point, very good point. This would be an effective way to approach him, instead of sperging out about jewish media control and asking if they'll use it to murder millions of Christians again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
>was a Soviet politician and administrator and one of the main associates of Joseph Stalin. He is known for helping Stalin seize power, for his role in the Soviet famine of 1932-33 in Ukraine, and for his harsh treatment and execution of those deemed threats to Stalin's regime.
>Kaganovich was born in 1893 to Jewish parents in the village of Kabany, Radomyshl uyezd, Kiev Governorate, Russian Empire (now named Dibrova, Poliske Raion, Kiev Oblast, Ukraine).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
>Yagoda supervised the construction of the White Sea–Baltic Canal with Naftaly Frenkel, using slave labor from the GULAG system, during which many laborers died.
>Yagoda supervised the deportations, confiscations, mass arrests and executions that accompanied the forced collectivisation, and was one of people responsible for Holodomor which resulted in deaths of 2.4 to 7.5 million people.
>Yagoda was born in Rybinsk into a Jewish family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decossackization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization

Disregard meme flag threads

He's a millionaire, if he actually cared about free speech he could easily move to America.

Don't give me that bullshit.

He is extremely. Careful. With his wording.
He won't JQ until a martyr killed the taboo.

He'd rather not have all his academic work get nuked by the revocation of his PhD. Which would happen.

How many of those French Intellectuals were jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44&t=2s

Why is it that in Peterson threads there's always a gaggle of faggots who call anyone who doesn't like Peterson a shill?

Is it somehow strange that there's a lot of people who don't like someone who's vocally against white nationalism on a white nationalist board?

If I was in Peterson's shoes, I'd have said that there was predominent Jewish prescence within the Bolshevik faction, and would have referenced a speech by Vladimir Putin acknowledging that the majority of the Bolsheviks and Marxist-Leninists in the Revolution.
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Name them.

Building ones self up both physically, mentally and spiritually is part of the Fascist mindset which is why I'm agreeing with Peterson's fundamental teachings, "Sort Yourself Out." I would go into detail, but I see no need for trying to prove myself to an user.

Also
>Degenerate leftist
Never considered myself Left.

Yeah which is why I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

>peterson is destroying SJW and PC culture and all you guys do is larp about jews
So let's attack the symptoms instead of the real cause. Neck yourself.

He has tenure just like Kevin MacDonald when he wrote culture of critique.

Utterly brilliant construction of the argument and question at that guy. He drove forth the argument flawlessly.

It's what we all know: Jews in media and law are punishing whites in every white country with malice in their hearts in the same way they did in the Holodomor. The vast majority of immigration stems from them and the goal is revenge and destruction of an enemy.

WHy don't they attack Israel for their racism? The answer is plain as day for all to see.

Good luck Jordan Peterosn, at least he didn't try to deny this..

PC and SJW culture cannot be destroyed with debates

>SJW culture and marxism have nothing to do with jews

>A jewish republican is anti immigration
>The conspiracy must be going in an increasingly complex way
Learn occam's razor, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=pcFrpO7u5cQ
Here is his bland standard fair conservative talk.

>Kinda strange how he won't answer a question that references Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
It's not strange at all. Here is Peterson speaking at a pro Israel event:
youtube.com/watch?
v=RnTMp3wTlzc

The event was organized by pro Jewish group The Mozuud Freedom Foundation and a phony Muslim group that's pro Jewish, The Council for Muslims Facing Tomorrow. Take particular note of the "Muslim" talking about how great Israel is.

Better than attacking someone remedying the symptoms instead of attacking the cause.

He did that himself by comming oit explicitly aginst White Nationalism and racial idenity for whites.

you can say that but this video disagrees

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54&t=36s

what good would saying that jews are big supporters of PC/SJW accomplish? it would only hurt him

stop playing tic tac toe

Right up to the point when he gives the Canadian authorities in question the slightest hint of ammunition with which they can fire his ass.
MacDonald is different. Some guy who compiled his research and released it into the world for it to simmer.
Peterson went on TV, he already went to court for the C-17 bill, he had that interview with Channel 4 and now his popularity had skyrocketed. He's got a massive bullseye on his back.

I'm not talking about debates. I'm talking about literally gassing the kikes.

Please show me all the "conspiracies" that Asians are behind post-modernism, feminism, homosexuality, trannies, etc etc etc. Please show me all the "conspiracies" of asians controlling our politics, foreign policy, banks, media, etc.

These don't exist. Why? Because it's not just about having a higher IQ.

>what good would saying that jews are big supporters of PC/SJW accomplish? it would only hurt him
This isn't about Jordan Peterson, it's about the survival of western civilization.

Tell the truth long enough, and the vultures of deceit starve.

Posts video evidence of man asking peterson well sourced question on a book by an author peterson shills but for some reason doesn't want to talk about the pesky gentle book only written in Russian he dodges the question like an intellectually dishonest fag holy shit this man is literally running a fucking cult with you losers
>buy my 2000 dollar rug goyim

we all know that he's hiding a lot with being that explicit, and it's better if does that than the alternative and have nobody listen to him or take him seriously

read between the lines goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

Peterson is a kike shill.
/Debate

>turn Sup Forums against him
Fuck off back to plebbit with this cult, faggot. It's only going to get worse if you keep spamming him here.

Now I may be aware about the JQ, but I don't think a holocaust would be the appropriate measure against Jews in the West.

I kinda feel like this man's name is a magnet that attracts the worst posters from all boards, and makes otherwise sensible anons act like utter retards.

We have been calling him out as a kike shill for months. This mainstream ch4 BS is just a kike move to lend him legitimacy in your eyes. He's still a kike.

Nobody attacked him though. Just asked a question. A legit question. Because everything Peterson is talking about is pointless without acknowledging the jewish question. But he just cucked out, so he must be rightfully called out.
Seriously though, if you think you'll accomplish anything without actually naming the jew, then you're an idiot.
Just drop the jew.
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

the left and shills have learned how to play Sup Forums for a while now. Wouldnt suprise me if this is just another divide and conquer tactic

ur mom gave me a head for 8$.
Debate me.

This

It's just shills

Anyone with sense knows JP has a value. He's babbys first red pill and he fills that role well

Literally has a 2 and a half hour discussion/debate with my Hispanic friend on Nazism and nationalism and how replacing whites in there own country is shit and by the end he agreed with me only you self hating numale cucks are afraid to share your beliefs or are too autistic to do it in a commanding and suggestable way. Anyone who doesn't name the jew you faggots say oh he's hiding his power level and anyone who does name the jew is called a few or cia nigger

I don't know. I just don't see how else can you deal with them.

And we lose one of the best heads against marxism in the process, good job.

Honestly? You fucking faggot hold some conviction in your beliefs pussy

Well don't get in our way or you will die with them.

That Jew asking the question is a plant trying to paint Jordan Peterson as an antisemitism in order for the same Jewish media to destroy his credibility in the eyes of a lot of people. He did the right thing.

You can't play fairly in the same game of Jews, you will ALWAYS lose, that's why you don't play their game in the first place.

Fukken saved

Living a righteous and moral life is acting upon it and new fascism isn't degenerate free speech banning violent niggers you paint them as

China is Marxist? Holy shit you might be one of the stupidest burgers on this board

>turn Sup Forums against him

This. So much effort recently for this.

>Sup Forums
>controlled
pick one

so you would have enough knowledge and proofs that would uphold these 'truths' in court so one stupid answer wouldn wreck your decades of work, career and credibility?

Big words.

Expulsion? Catholics have been dealing with Jews for centuries, Sicut Judaeis Non.
youtube.com/watch?v=uMziuacKd9I

You're a kike.
/Debate

JP is a beta boomer intelectual who likes to cry a lot.
Why is he your rolemodel faggots? Because he tells you to clean your room and be responsible adults?

>omg he denies the wage gap, totally the smartest man alive!!!!
He is politically useless beyond getting a good laugh out of women shrieking at him.

Ernst zundel did it ????? If this man truly cared about truth as the number one axiom he wouldn't shut down questions or close his mind to topics I think Peterson's fundamental teachings are good take responsibility clean your shit etc, but don't pretend he's truly on the quest for truth

Larp? Online is just role-playing not live action role playing. That being said Jews need to be called out openly otherwise we'll never be able to have an honest conversation same thing with "racism".