/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports - Kumite Soon Edition (formerly krautgate)

Metokur finds out about a wizard
youtu.be/HuFPWhBwWdQ?t=1h48m30s

Australian man denies Races, Frenchman is now a local variations realists
youtu.be/6rO2ZFr8iiM

Scottish Nazi talks to a dwarf
youtu.be/8BJO6XJTpNM

Mister Metokus is introduced to Mike Tokes
youtu.be/MrqYh_7hek4

Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight
youtu.be/VRjHfkOojxM

Laura Loomer and Metokur have a talk
youtu.be/9R-j3Ws4Rdc

Johnny Fox tries to take down JF
youtu.be/C2PbNAhOlFg

Centrists Death Squad
youtu.be/u9PRwn2uexI

Styx Vs Greg Johnson
youtu.be/V85Rigeb7Cw

Sargon Is Black
youtu.be/_VoRG8K9iz0

Liberalist Debunked
youtu.be/t15zy3Naxqs ]

Academic Agent vs David Cedarwood
youtu.be/W2pbmDp_Ly0

Sargons new homepage
liberalist.co.uk/

Sargon and Metokur talks about Doxing
youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs

SPENCER VS SARGON DEBATE
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

JF & MOUTHY BUDDHA
>RACE REALISM EXPLAINED
youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q
ALT-HYPE BTFO 80% JEAN DENIERS
youtu.be/w3y2SDpIEhE

ALT-HYPE BTFO SARGON
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
START HERE IF NEW
METOKUR
>Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo
>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ
>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
>Tales of Trout Part 4: Dox, and Doxxes, and Doxxxing Oh my
youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.
Kraut gets BTFO'd when it comes out that he is trying to Doxx race-realist, now he is dead (see Metokurs videos)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=BE5HJMDCcb4
youtube.com/watch?v=J71SYNCcRQI
youtube.com/watch?v=uec3WI3EFtk
hooktube.com/watch?v=ELYDRkfR8W4
r2---sn-aigl6n7s.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?expire=1516911509&dur=626.892&pl=25&gir=yes&ratebypass=yes&itag=18&ipbits=0&signature=13A26DB6EC8F7B19048841408C74AB29064B20F8.5D974C78DE17DCE9E8759F22B8FFD50F6A823A87&key=cms1&source=youtube&requiressl=yes&clen=27939177&mime=video/mp4&lmt=1516889574957409&id=o-ANmvaycvp4b6hPf1yLPxg5cDZyNi4eMWZHMDnmzkypQs&ei=NedpWrn-IYb-V-rvsOgB&sparams=clen,dur,ei,expire,gir,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,ipbypass,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source&ip=86.181.230.156&video_id=ELYDRkfR8W4&title=Atheism is DESTROYING the West!&redirect_counter=1&rm=sn-cu-c9ie7l&req_id=4733af813ef8a3ee&cms_redirect=yes&ipbypass=yes&mm=29&mn=sn-aigl6n7s&ms=rdu&mt=1516897180&mv=u
en.savefrom.net
my.mixtape.moe/jepttx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=rVESur00JHc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=gLTZV1aWM8o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_time
youtube.com/watch?v=rVESur00JHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somebody give a bump

Millenial Woes and Tree of logic are in the second day of their twitter spat.

Someone organise the debate!

Any more meme glasses going to make an appearance?

The new Naked Ape video was just shoahed from youtube for hate speech.

Anyone bothered to watch this? I think we're reaching levels of pedantry that shouldn't be possible

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=BE5HJMDCcb4

checked. damn, that was quick.

youtube.com/watch?v=J71SYNCcRQI
Is this roosh V guy an alt for Veeh?

right in the feels

That mike tokes guy looks like the main character from fight club.

does he have bitchute or similar? he was just OK though

loomer is absolute trash, I found myself strongly identifying with Warski's sentiments watching that

what? i don't remember any hatespeech in it. what did he say that could be considered hatespeech? this is fucking retarded

Shame on Aurini for appearing near Loomer.

That I'm not sure of.

He probably got mass flagged because he put both Sargon and internet Atheists under the spotlight.

>mass flagged because he put both Sargon and internet Atheists under the spotlight.
But did they mass flag individually or not? It's very important.

The Stepfather made an appeal to moderation.

kumite when?

Sargoy's minions did it

Now.

Probably.

If Race doesn't exist, then it is impossible to be racist?

That's not very liberalist of them. What happened to their support of free speech?

link? it still on hooktube?

i looked up the usual places (liberalists fb group, destiny reddit and twitter, TJs subreddits, etc.) and didn't see it posted in anywhere.
i'm guessing it was coordinated from a discord server, but whos?

hooktube.com/watch?v=ELYDRkfR8W4

Should still be working

God damnit it's down there too. anyone save for reupload or anything?

This shit should have been made illegal years ago, I'm so sick of corporate psychopaths censoring ideas that don't coincide with their agenda.

no mention of it on TJs discord either. he might have more tho

The download link for the 360p version still works:

r2---sn-aigl6n7s.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?expire=1516911509&dur=626.892&pl=25&gir=yes&ratebypass=yes&itag=18&ipbits=0&signature=13A26DB6EC8F7B19048841408C74AB29064B20F8.5D974C78DE17DCE9E8759F22B8FFD50F6A823A87&key=cms1&source=youtube&requiressl=yes&clen=27939177&mime=video/mp4&lmt=1516889574957409&id=o-ANmvaycvp4b6hPf1yLPxg5cDZyNi4eMWZHMDnmzkypQs&ei=NedpWrn-IYb-V-rvsOgB&sparams=clen,dur,ei,expire,gir,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,ipbypass,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source&ip=86.181.230.156&video_id=ELYDRkfR8W4&title=Atheism is DESTROYING the West!&redirect_counter=1&rm=sn-cu-c9ie7l&req_id=4733af813ef8a3ee&cms_redirect=yes&ipbypass=yes&mm=29&mn=sn-aigl6n7s&ms=rdu&mt=1516897180&mv=u

i have it open and cached in a tab, if anything takes a minimal amount of effort i'll do something.

thanks a lot, bro. i wish i knew how to do that kind of stuff.

IBS is the acronym for an intestinal discomfort disorder

this user got me with the 360p version thanks, though!

They aren't doing it in public.

I ain't clinking that shit nigga

It worked, can confirm it's exactly what he said it is.

If any video gets removed for hate speech, go to a site like this en.savefrom.net and enter the link to the video. Then choose to download the 360p version (others won't be there anymore).

I can't guarantee it'll always work, but it's always worked for me. I don't know how long it works for though. If you tried it a week later it might not work so be quick.

working on a yt mirror now

how do I know his botnet hasn't already infected you

Got you senpai.
my.mixtape.moe/jepttx.webm

BASED tanya poster

HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=rVESur00JHc&feature=youtu.be

Follow what I said in if you want to get it yourself. Any youtube download site should work as long as you select the 360p version.

nah I alredy saw it
I'm just playing around with ya

He was a wrestler guys. He owns three houses in invented moves like the Powerbomb

I love Naked Apes complete and utter hatred for TJ.

Anyone and everyone sane should hate The Amazing MicroDick

I actually felt bad for him when he uploaded this youtube.com/watch?v=gLTZV1aWM8o

I don't get the idea behind Ape argument. The Pope himself cucked for muzzie immigration and the faithful christian US waged a war on behalf of Israel in the past.
How are atheist youtubers relevant to destruction of western civilization, which started way before jewtube in the first place?

they are symptom

>finds out about a wizard
Where is the wizard battle?

you're a legend

who's malcom?

because christians started cucking to appeal to atheists cause they were losing people

I don't think he's attacking atheism its self, but the type of people who self identify as atheists or skeptics on YouTube. He's pointing out their ego problem and stating that when evidence is presented that they don't like (race realism), they'll suddenly throw their proclaimed skepticism out of the window.

It was probably the joke about black science man stealing bikes

These people they are talking about are new age'ers, i've been around some of them in the past they are completely delusional and kind of reel you into their delusion, where they think they can become telepathic and all kinds of shit if they sit and meditate and think positive thoughts. They tend to be out of work/retired/on disability or otherwise socially isolated physically, so they just become so disconnected from reality that they make up their own little feel good fantasy world that they drag people into. That's what that whole lightworker stuff is about, that some people have found out to make a lot of money on these people who are totally disconnected from reality and want to believe some fascinating story about spirit beings, and aliens, and angels and reincarnation, and guided meditation etc. and well basically everything like that just mixed into one giant pile of stuff. It's like the snake oil salesmen of spirituality. I'm not saying there's nothing to these things whatsoever, but these people are frauds trying to make money off of people that want to believe in/want to find out about such things. So it doesn't surprise me that one of these types says he has talked to 'legion' or talked to spirit beings or whatever, i mean these people i won't really call them crazy, i'd call them like some of the biggest larpers on the planet, they for whatever reason due to isolation or whatever, made up their own reality by their imagination, and then try to suck other people into it who are interested in various spiritual subjects. I mean you really have to meet some of these people to believe some of the wild things they can think up.

>obvious jokes count as hate speech now
just fucking kill me

did you forget that you're on Sup Forums?
we have a board for them
remember?
"newagers" is a dumb generalization
some legit shit gets swayed away as "new age"

Probably less to do with that joke, and more to do with an autist getting ass mad some faggot with an ape avatar called their precious internet hero a mean name.

So who's little ass gerbil got the video taken down? TJ's, Armored Skeptic's, Mundane Matt, Cult of Dusty's, Kraut's, or Sargon's?

My money is on TJ's fans since they have a really weird group mentality that they claim to hate feminists/ SJWs, but always employ their tactics

Kumite is live

>"newagers" is a dumb generalization
some legit shit gets swayed away as "new age"
What i am saying is probably the vast majority of that kind of stuff, you will encounter people who are infact totally delusional/are suffering from a temporary dissasociative disorder due to lack of contact with reality. What i mean is they have lost temporarily touch with reality, and so their fictional world and their imagination replaces their reality. It's kind of like daydreaming in real life, probably due to lack of physical social interaction due to some disability or out of work or some drug abuse, or intense psychological/physical trauma or such kinds of things. Fairly easy to resolve, just get them out of reality, but anyways i think that's a lot of what you're seeing in that kind of area, and then you have a bunch of pariahs that are feeding financially off of these people selling them all kinds of crystals and tarot card readings and personal consultations about their past lives and all kinds of mumbo jumbo just to milk these people for the little they have, making their life even harder than it already is. Quite frankly disgusting.

LISTEN, LET'S GET SOME WORK DONE HERE

Naked ape is on

And they ofcourse have to top eachother with fantastical tails to make one more popular than the other, so some can read thoughts, others can levitate others had a kazillion past lives, some have some companion 'spirits' (see imagination) speak through them and this kind of stuff, so it gets further and further out, and more and more cringey, and they try to offer solutions to these delusional people that just buy this book or participate in this meditation or have this reading or whatever, and their life will improve, what happens ofcourse is that these dissasociative people end up spending a lot of money on this hokey stuff, which might feel fluffy for them because they believe it's helping but it isn't really doing much for them.

I heard Mike sucked cock in county lock up when he got arrested for bouncing checks. Rumor is he got throat fucked by a junkie in his cell.

I heard Vee got put on probation for eating medical waste at the abortion clinic. Vore, not even once.

I appreciate how level-headed you are. I appreciate that a lot

Age doesn't exist because of minor differences between days.

What's a white knight?

Andy is such a good sport

It's just an arbitrary system of measurement based on how the planet moves. Surely we have a more scientific method of measuring whether people are pedos or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_time
Can start from the moment sperm enters zygote.

guess who is coming back goys?

why does the white man in the kumite talks like a nigger

AMAZING ATHEIST IS A PEDO

LMAOS

but he's a nigger

Guys we need to have a serious talk about the insane amount of ad hom that's going on in Sup Forums recently. Shills are using it all the time now and there is no significant pushback against it. Any time someone wants to dismiss someone they perceive to be alt-right it's just some ad hom about their appearance or unsupported claims that they're a jew or once had a relationship with a jew and therefore they should be gassed. This completely bypasses everything these people actually say, which is most of the time completely in alignment with Sup Forumss generalized goals and values. Spencer mentions Israel as an example of an ethnostate, therefore a white ethnostate is not a crazy idea. Enoch doesn't like this argument, but shills have used this statement by Spencer to assert that he in some way supports Israel, which is fucking dumb.

Daily reminder complaining on Sup Forums to people who agree with you accomplishes very little, and """ecelebs""" are the best way of exposing others to our ideas. Daily reminder ad hom is not a valid argument to discredit a person. Daily reminder too much purity spiraling will get us nowhere, and we need sympathetic voices across the redpill spectrum as an ideological bridge for normies. Daily reminder that sex sells, and women are attention whores, but we want our ideas to get attention so thots parroting Sup Forums concepts should neither be encouraged, nor discouraged.

>Person X names the Jew
HE'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION! CIA HONEPOT!!!
>Person X does not name the Jew
HE'S A C U C K!!! NOT /OURGUY/!!!

Thanks if you read my wall of text. That is all.

Is Lawrence Fishburne a white knight?

GIVE 'EM DA CLAAAAMPS

fuck off shill

Excellent, fucking YT's page keeps crashing on me, the comments are destroying the cache.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVESur00JHc
If no one posted a mirror yet

that was originally posted here famalam

well split my dick and call me kraut i forgot about the nipple clamps

well fuck me i'm blind

so bananaman is a pedo

i might mirror the sentiment in the comments but what is with all the pedo shit all of a sudden every one is doing kids

THATS CUTE AND ALL BUT WHY DONT YOU GET SOME HARDWARE?

Does he act white?

they're all total pervs, they're not in ze pooblic space five minutes before they're pouring gravy on their balls and touching their children and buying nipple clamps. just the dregs of the internet

>The name for a group of individuals is a "ballpit" A ballpit of individuals.

This is gold.

Liberals are pedos

YEAH INVEST IN SOME HARDWARE YOU CHEAP FUCK!

>BTW my phone is only at %5 and I don''t have a charger

how can she keep growin after 18?

Someone will have to berate his lady for over an hour to find out

Can you even read, nigger?

it was too long for me to read it desu

Thought so.