Jesus what the fuck just happened Oda

Jesus what the fuck just happened Oda

yum yum eat 'em up

Don't worry. The loli giant is still on Elbaf

What do you mean?

considering how quickly everyone disappeared it is possible that she ate all her friends and mother in a feeding frenzy.

I cant think of what else couldve happened

Or Mother left with the kids and Linlin didn't noticed because she is on her own world when eating.
The kids were acting weird before making linlin eating her birthday cake with fake smiles like a big act

Why would she leave Linlin when she was just making a deal to sell her and had chosen to leave Elbaf specifically to keep her?

I actually suspect this. There's no way Mother would let them give her that much Semla after what happened last time. But we're left guessing and Oda did a good job.

Oda has done a great job this arc. The twists have all been good, the villains are good, the setting is good, the Strawhats characterization has been good, Crackers fight was great, Bege is great,

Best arc of the new world by far.

So whats with all the bite marks and torn clothes ?

What if Mother did the deal the night before? What if the birthday party was just a parting memory gift? What if someone was going to pick Linlin after all of this?

Mother is a manipulative bitch as her acting is top tier, so anything can go with her.

Since Zou the story and twists started to pick up again, which have been a great ride.

How the hell did she eat Gerth?

Who the fuck is Jun Giant?

>underworld name is "Witch"
>that troll face right the night before the party
>perfect timing to leave the business by "disappearing" or "dying"

Made up, all an act. The biggest piece of clothes is Mother's habit. The tiny ones are pieces of the kids that anyone can torn apart
About the kids, those kids were sold right after since they were already with Mother before. Linlin just needed 1 year with Mother due to her brute force. That's why John Giant was mentioned this chapter due to his brute force compared to a normal human

Explain the torn clothes.

So why did big mum start eating the logs and the table ? and EVERYTHING ?

She obviously had a black-out just like in Elbaf since again she remembers nothing.

Why was she left behind considering she was the most valuable asset ? Literally the one caramel's advertising to CP0.

Big Mum having the exact Soul Soul no Mi as Caramel. Even thought technically she hasn't seen or shouldn't remember Caramel using it. Quite a big coincidence for caramel to die and for BM to get exactly that fruit.

Caramel was most likely eaten, trying to save the children(her money source) from berserk BM trying to eat everything, the kids ran away and then we have BM waking up to that scene.

>Best arc of the new world by far.
this

big mom is legitimately one of the best antagonists in one piece, l can't wait to see her go crazy next week

Looks like she ate everyone. I'm assuming she didn't because in that case the big long sequence describing mother as a slave trader becomes sort of pointless. I suppose with mother wanting to get out of her current life she might have provoked LinLin to eat the other kids and faked her own death there in the same frenzy right after completing the deal, though that seems a bit excessive for Oda.

gerth stayed on elbaf

Guys, I hate to say it but you are all retarded. They would never have children being devoured in a childrens manga. It is mildly implied for older readers, and it will be dispelled in one of the following chapters. Some of you may not believe this but you are in fact brain dead. Just remember this post when the time comes.

>They would never have children being devoured in a childrens manga.
shingeki no kyojin is a shonen like one piece

>So why did big mum start eating the logs and the table ? and EVERYTHING ?
She is a beast for some reason we don't know yet, so it wouldn't be surprising her eating a table. But everything? No, some parts were destroyed and even afar from the table

>Why was she left behind considering she was the most valuable asset ? Literally the one caramel's advertising to CP0.
Like i said, the deal was done the night before, thus the troll face when everyone is sleeping. But since the flashback ends right there everyone "missing", we still dont know who did pick Linlin
The kids played the act, that's why they look weird with the fake smiles.

>Big Mum having the exact Soul Soul no Mi as Caramel. Even thought technically she hasn't seen or shouldn't remember Caramel using it. Quite a big coincidence for caramel to die and for BM to get exactly that fruit.
CP did know. They could get Linlin that devil fruit later when Mother died(or killed by the CP to not leave traces of the underworld related with the goverment). CP could say "this was your Mother's devil fruit" Linlin would immediatly eat it to become like her Mother and create that world with all races living together
The reason why Linlin hates Elbaf is because CP lied to her saying that Elbaf giants killed Mother and her friends. She only accepted to make a deal with Elbaf later with marriage because of Mother's ideal world

it's john giant, whoever translated that is retarded

So the half eaten crown that was worn by one of the children before, the half eaten clothes, and half-eaten table and chairs and screams while Big Mom was eating are all just a coincidence? No, Big Mom ate all of them in her feeding frenzy. Go back and re-read it.

>CP did know. They could get Linlin that devil fruit later when Mother died(or killed by the CP to not leave traces of the underworld related with the goverment). CP could say "this was your Mother's devil fruit" Linlin would immediatly eat it to become like her Mother and create that world with all races living together

Ok, do you see how big of a hole this is in this theory, if Linlin knows the fruit is Caramel's , it means Linlin should understand that Caramel is dead and not scream about where she is.

Fact is she went on an eating spree. The logs that they were sitting on were eaten. The table is eaten. Which means she wasn't drugged and fell asleep , or she fell asleep but that just activated the eating spree, same shit.

I understand your theory, it might be proven partly correct later on. But its not like she was shown to be the greatest trickster, she fooled the giants into trusting her by saving some of them, not exactly the Moriarty of One Piece.

Obviously a jab at North Korea's leader because he's fat.

sure it is, you dumb ass

>one piece copypasta arc no.14214312 commencing
ayy its been like 20 years lads, go read something better

Is listed as a shounen and comes out in "Bessatsu !->Shōnen

wich data base do you trust? MAL and Wikipedia says is shonen demographic

Both of you are retarded. Thats the same magazine that had aku no hana and mardock scramble, i.e. plenty of manga with implied rape and lots of gore. Just because it has shonen in the title doesnt mean shit. One piece used to get crap for too much blood in Japan, you think they would have children get eaten? Morons

Plenty shonens have brutal scenes. In HxH Ponzu in particular, but pretty much most of the death scenes are brutal and its a shonen.

And thats one of the most violent shonen ever and got plenty of flak for it. One piece is the most mainstream childrens manga in japan. grow a brain

I could buy that Mother Caramel and the kids faked being eaten and ran away quietly - except for the fact that Linlin has Mother Caramel's devil fruit.

The fucking cunt deserved everything she got. She destroyed a village that welcomed her with open arms just because of her intuitive eating. Fat bitch must think life revolves exclusively around her, like the planet she is.

Detective Conan shows onscreen murder and detailed murder methods yet it is considered a children's show.

Even the Detective Conan movies are advertised for children despite murder filled plots.

> One piece used to get crap for too much blood in Japan
yeah that's why it was only implied and not shown in gory details

just like hancock and her sisters being used as child sex slaves wasn't shown but the implications were pretty clear

you fucking mongoloid

Like it or not it is. You can get away with alot in monthly

you can say whatever moronic shit you want but they werent eaten

>aku no hana
>mardock scramble
both are still aimed to shonen demographic

also there was kids killed in the law flashback too, it's nothing new

>aku no hana's demographic is listed as shounen

>mardock scramble's demographic is listed as shounen

Ain't that funny.

And you said it yourself. "IMPLIED".

Btw, I don't believe the kids got eaten, only Caramel, but you m8 are digging yourself further down with each post.

The Promised Neverland is literally a manga about children getting eaten.

It's in Jump, you stupid shitposter.

I didnt bring up this demographic bullshit Im just using common sense. Just remember to shoot yourself when you are revealed to be wrong, and that goes for your butt buddies too

Wild animals can eat children. Some manga take place in the real world. Is this the same as having big mom eat her foster siblings? No

>I didnt bring up this demographic bullshit
>They would never have children being devoured in a childrens manga
what did he mean by this

>Just because it has shonen in the title doesnt mean shit
>I didnt bring up this demographic bullshit
what did he mean by this?

That his head is so far up his own ass its causing a space-time anomaly.

but she doesn't have control over those episodes

There's def something more to this. Something fucky happened with the Sol no mi.

God, we need fucking Vegapunk to show up and explain Devil Fruit's already.

funny thing is, the memories of those episodes are probably just locked inside her head and since the assassination will 99% fail, the bitch has been slapping giants since she was 5 I don't see how anyone will be able to do anything to her even with that poison or w/e, it will be Pudding that will unlock those memories to deal some actual psychological damage to her so the rest can get away.

Mother Caramel and the kids were definitely eaten. The purpose of this flashback is to foreshadow the next big reveal about Devil Fruits: they modify the user's heart. Linlin gained the devil fruit of someone she ate. Blackbeard did something with a corpse under a blanket and gained a devil fruit. The corpse was still there, so what happened? He only ate the specific organ which housed the Devil Fruit. The heart. People only have one heart, so they can only be modified by one Devil Fruit. Blackbeard had something unusual about his body, he has an heartbeat coming from both the left side and right side of his chest. He has two hearts.

All of this is wrong, by the way you may have never heard of this but sometimes the author will make you assume the first conclusion on purpose and later reveal its wrong for purposes of suspense. I know, you have never heard of this technique. Its an advanced method of storytelling often used in books for the 12+ age group, like the Hardy Boys.

>He thinks this flashback involved Big Mom's real memories

People say 3 hearts.

Well there are quite a few organs that are "one" , how about blackbeard having 2 or 3 stomachs(since his fucking flag has 3 skulls a lot of people expect him to have 3 df's in the end) in his belly ? A stomach for each fruit.

>So this is what you pirates call...
>The heart
>And yet another heart
>And yet one more heart still

There is a big unexplained mystery about how Blackbeard transferred to himself the quake fruit. We just learned that Big Mom successfully transferred to herself Caramel's devil fruit. Try to put two and two together.

Just remember to send me your nuts in a can when you get btfo

>they don't realize the Void Century is just Pudding modifying the memories of the entire planet's population hundreds of years ago

>They don't realize the real pudding died during the Void Century but used her awakened mem fruit to pass her memories into future hosts

Pudding final boss.
Pudding was ancient when this world was young.

next crewmember right here

There is only one global consciousness. Every character is a fragment of personality that forgot they are a part of the overmind. There is no God or Devil, only Pudding.

Serious question. What would Jimbei's role be anyway ? The fishy guy ? The guy in charge of taking the df's out of the water ? Everyone else kind of has a defined role( so far). And in that manner what would her role be ? Assistant cook?

The immigrant

I am fucking serious, why loads of anons are in so denial about big mom accidentally eating carmel and the kids during her birthday? Is a meme? Is so obvious that everyone is joking that is not the case?

I mean her name is fucking CARAMEL. Bitch got eaten.

>they weren't eaten
Jesus christ you're either memeing or a complete retard

Because its too fucking obvious and it seems like something Oda would want us to believe only to reveal "Ha, this wasn't the whole truth" a few chapters later. I believe Caramel was eaten, but the kids will show up as pirates to help at the end of the ark or something better ( cause that generally sounds stupid and thats why I am not a writter).

Except for the fact that Linlin has Mother Caramel's devil fruit now, dorks.

On that note, if eating people is enough to get devil fruit powers why did Blackbeard need to go through all that trouble to get Whitebeard's fruit?

>Oda has done a great job this arc
Putting Sanji in the gutter during his own character arc is pretty badin my book. I didn't ask for a Sanji arc 2.0 but this is the worst of any of the straw hats.

>The kids were acting weird before making linlin eating her birthday cake with fake smiles like a big act

Because the Semla was poisoned. She was supposed to fall asleep and be shipped to the Marines, but she became mad and ate everyone instead. The same will happen when Caesar's poison starts to act; she won't get hurt, she will just get madder and try to eat everybody. She will fail because, no matter how much she chews, she can't devour Luffy, it's like eating gum.

It's because everyone else was so small and she couldn't see through her tears. This is why Lin Lin was searching for the Giant serum so she could see people at her Tea Party (and not eat them up).

To the faggots who actually believe Linlin ate everyone, explain yourselves: what makes you think they would all just sit there and get eaten after Linlin starts chomping down on the first person?

>big mom goes into food rage
>all her commanders are made of candy

What makes you think she didn't chase them round the island?

because when big mom goes into a food rage running won't help you

>Katakuri sacrifices himself pouring endless amounts of Mochi unto her mouth
I also find hard to believe she ate everybody, including Caramel, with no one being able to escape. She was on a rage, she wouldn't probably check all around to see if no one has escaped.

good point, going to make sure I have popcorn for the future chapters.

Here's what makes me think that BM didn't eat Mama Caramel. If she did and that's why she has the soul soul fruit, it's going to complicate the sub-plot about how people acquire devil fruits. Whatever BB did didn't obviously harm or change Whitebeards body. And whatever process he uses involves some ritual knife and maybe something else that is hidden under the clothe, and in the bag that Jeusus was carrying.

If all anyone else has to do is eat enough of the current user to get the ability, I'm surprised that nobody has figured this out sooner.

Now as for what happened. Caramel has to die at some point because BM has her fruit. And the scene does in fact look like there is blood on the ground and signs of a struggle.

she was too fast for them to react? if only there was something in the narrative hinting at her having monstrous physical abilities and eating stuff she likes very fast... oh wait there was, in last week's chapter actually you're just too retarded to realize it

>linlin who's extremely strong for her age that she oneshot a veteran giant warrior >against literal helpless children and grandma.
Cmon user

There's no indication in the panels that Linlin moved around at all when she was eating

The minority. Token fishmen

You can't simultaneously chase down a dozen different people

See for the most likely answer. All he needs is a knife, a piece of clothe to wipe his mouth and the strongest bottle of rum to wash out the taste. The reason why it's not widely known is because there is a short time window, it only works a few minutes after the person is dead. After that the fruit reincarnates elsewhere. Also, normal people don't usually eat people whole. Only Linlin.

>Yellow circle is Promethus
>Blue wind stuff in back is Zeus
>The swirly bit on the bottom right is prolly the soul fruit powers

What's the tree supposed to represent?

Go through what trouble? White beard was physically the strongest man in the world. He could've hurt Blackbeard real bad.

They drugged her and left the island.

/thread

>chase
>implying she's slow enough that she had to "chase" them
Also look at her size user, she'd swallow them with just one gulp. They didn't have a chance to realize what was happening.

King Baum

>How can Big Mom swallow several people without moving

So you're saying that she grabbed a dozen people all at once and ate them all at once? I'm not convinced.

That Big Mom loves to smoke dank weed, obviously

Why are people acting like cannibalism has anything to do with Blackbeard? It doesn't matter how he got Whitebeard's fruit, it's the fact that he has two fruits in the first place is mysterious.

I'm not convinced either she can destroy a village full of giants and yet she did

>sfx:AAAAAHH

what where the screams supposed to mean? Did the children fake screams to convince BM that they were eaten, she was just too stupid to understand?

Comon, they were eaten, stop your denial folks, face the ugly truth, you're worse than Linlin herslef