How do you deal with post-anime depression?

how do you deal with post-anime depression?

more anime

By never watching the last episode.

watch another series

Suicide.

I can confirm that this has been working for me.

More anime to fill in the gap or finding a sliver of hope for a new season. Although realistically I try to focus on what life I have left.

I honestly can't grasp why people do this

Furious masturbation. It's how I deal with most problems in my life.

Never watch anything good, so I don't get attached.

Work on my backlog
also vodka

By not being a faggot.

The same way you deal with all depression. Keep going to distract yourself and before you know it the sweet release of death will embrace you.

I don't do it on purpose, it just happens.

Used to happen to me too, just dropped shows close to the end automatically. Watched legend of the legendary heroes with Sup Forums but didn't watch the last 3 episodes until last year.

Only anime that I've watched the last episode of for any given season was Konosuba

It's easy to grasp: they are retarded.

By watching Cowboy Bebop. It's the first time I've had that sense of longing, post anime depression but I didn't get over it with bebop, it morphed into a love for the complete work and everything in it. Coming back to it reminds me of how wonderful the feeling you're talking about really is, and it lets me think about it and the cause calmly with a sense of nostalgia and not one of loss or bitterness. Which, I'm just now realizing, is sort of a major theme in Bebop. The main characters don't exactly deal with finishing an excellent anime, but you know what I mean. Memories of a better time can be bitter if you let them, but if you can move past that and let them rest in your heart you can grow as a person and not be weighed down by them.

Is that too gay?

I lie in my bed and let the despair wash over me until I fall asleep while crying. It generally takes me about 14 hours to wake up afterwards. Chances are I'll feel better tomorrow.

If I still feel depressed after waking up, I talk about said anime with people or self-reflect on why it hit me this hard. That night, I'll once again cry myself to sleep. I'll repeat this day if I don't feel good the next day, until I do.

Of course, it'll never go away completely. On several occasions, I've dreamt about something I've seen or read and wake up crying, or remember it during a particularly shitty day and burst into tears spontaneously.

It's been a few days since Oyasumi Punpun, and a few weeks since Byousoku 5 Centimeters, but they both still make me cry on a semi-regular basis.

I'm grateful, to be honest. Other than despair, the only thing I ever feel for more than a few seconds is lethargy. It's a worthless, garbage feeling. Depression is pretty much a period of relief at this point. So I cherish the pain and seek more of it every day.

By crawling into a K-hole.

It's gay, and worse, it's hypocritical because the act of being on Sup Forums is the opposite of doing what you said.

nice numbers

But I like Sup Forums and everyone here. Makes me happy.

faget

I remind myself that it isnt a comic book that never ends, or a cartoon that ends without plot or closure