What is the best argument against white nationalism you have ever encountered?

What is the best argument against white nationalism you have ever encountered?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Todd_Lee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nazi fart

Diversity is our strength. And by diversity I mean adding more non-white people will add more people who will vote for more state power, which is our strength... heh heh

"You are a racist bigot"

dude tacos lmao

This place

> Rhetrovirus
> Germline modifying
> Germanic babies\blonde hair/blue eyes
> Spread everywhere

It turns into "YOU'RE NOT WHITE!!!11!!11!one!!!"
just like this board.

Hitler was a good goy funded by zionist kikes to make a villain they can milk for sympathy.

That drafting legislation on who would be allowed into an ethnostate would be functionally impossible due to the lack of mathematical/legal precision and clear, consistent methodology for determining who is white.

You do not rely on your race on the current economic order of things. Individually you can live your life like any other race. You can always go into debt with Jewish banking and FED. You can get migrants to share the country's ever increasing loan also it far easier to do that than increase for example birth rates since it takes 18 years for the state to have a new tax payer.

Racial purity leads to inbreeding. Miscegenation makes inbreeding impossible, which in turn makes being dysgenic impossible.

Also, it's no different than we wuz kangz an' sheeit

Hitler was meant to replace Satan. The holocaust was meant to replace Jesus’ sacrifice. Cultural Marxism was meant to replace Christian values. This was supposedly meant to piss off the Christians so they would revolt against the jews and throw the world into a new golden age, but there are no more Christians so it doesn’t matter, lol.

white people. a massive number of white people are barely human regardless of what i think of others

>Racial purity leads to inbreeding
This is meaningless if the genes are superior. Just look at Iceland.

>genes are superior
Circular argument

Outbreeding can create genetic issues too. Inbreeding also reinforces positive traits. If your homogeneous society is large enough and you're not fucking your direct cousins reinforcement of negative traits are not as bad. But a white guy fucking an asian woman and having kids dooms that entire line - those new mothers will not be able to have children without cesarean section births due to the new size of children vs their frame. Societal collapse spells true doom.

Well for one White Nationalism is a fucking retarded concept. There's zero chance at a white ethno-state being formed anywhere on this planet.

What government in this world is going to recognize a white ethno-state? What government in this world would voluntarily cede land for a racist nation?

None -- besides that the "white" race is nothing but a mere social construct in itself. Sure white = European to most people but many WN's can't even give a consistent definition of "white" in the first place.

It's a retarded pipe dream -- best option for Europe would be to just shut the door on immigration.

>Nazi Fahrt Nach
>Nazi Fart Knock
Lel

K

>set up a white ethnostate
>the population divides into factions and fights

See: European history

>besides that the "white" race is nothing but a mere social construct in itself
if science was free to state facts that your kind are uncomfortable about, whiteness could be very easily defined, race is far from skin deep.

Simple, DNA phenotyping.
>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping
Don't do it using the 23&me or whatever other bullshit tests going around, they've ben confirmed bullshit designed to skew actual results to fuck with "racists".

>Racial Purity leads to inbreeding
Scientifically bullshit unless people turn into sister/brother fuckers like British royalty

>A mass of white peoples is barely human
A mass of humans, in general, is barely human. Individualism is how we define personality and humanity.

I haven’t seen any good arguments in this thread against white nationalism just bullshit arguments.

I swear some of these people are so bizarrely antithetical they’re basically flat earthers on the topic of genetic preservation.

We're going to have sexbots with the capability to reproduce.

People segregate themselves by nature

Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, etc. is nothing but outdated pseudoscience from a bygone era.

If you want to argue that race is real on the basis of genetic variation then perhaps that might have some truth to it.

Israel doesn't have this problem - and Jewishness is far more elusive than whiteness.
>Individually you can live your life like any other race.
Politics is not about the individuals.
>You can get migrants to share the country's ever increasing loan
>it far easier to do that than increase for example birth rates
Why not import white and Asian (Christian East-Asians, for example) immigrants?
Jews formed their ethno-state build from scratch (and in super-hostile environment) and it's of the most successful countries on Earth. Besides, there is still some 95% white countries in Europe.

What I think is hilarious though is the fact that Japan is 100% a prime example of how white people could, and should, have a largely homogenous population.

One that isn’t encumbered by the follies of other races who enviously seek to participate in the aforementioned civilizations. This is especially true in Europe where white people are indigenous.

White women crave dark dick, and it would be cruel to deprive them of the men whom their bodies, minds, and souls desire above all else

lmao food culture (except for the fact that food is something we can learn to cook ourselves and don't need the help of imported refugees for)

Diversity is our greatest strength

Yeah, "confirmed" by fucking Cracked.

That if we pretend to rescue a preserve a set of desirable traits with said nationalism, then it'd make more sense to evaluate all cases individually.

Pictures of white nationalists.

Uneducated racist seem to work.

>What is the best argument against white nationalism you have ever encountered?
none.

So the negroid race is just as evolved as the others, even though the African environment stunted their development for thousands of years?

My mind supports white nationalism but my dick says otherwise

I still don't see how these inaccurate eyewitness statements could falsely identify the perp. as White.
The actual perpetrator, Derrick Todd Lee, must have been identified as black by others before being taken to the police station for a DNA test.

So if witnesses thought he was white in appearance then why didn't whoever decided to take him to the police station for a DNA test?

The only logical way I see this holding up is if he'd previously been arrested (probably had been) and he genuinely looked white, but on the card it said he is black.

uh-huh, sure buddy...

>but there are no more Christians so it doesn’t matter, lol.
Elaborate for me, my dude - I've been intentionally cut off from religious topics for quite a few years.

>Genetics aren’t real
>Subspecies are a social construct
This is you

Go to your nearest hospital and ask them about organ donation, stem cell donation and bone marrow transplants, then ask them if race is a social construct

Nationalism will surely make the likelihood of war between major industrialized powers more likely. The last period of intense nationalism in Europe ended with World War 2. While integrated, multicultural nations has many undesirable effects, it decreases the likelihood of international war, which at this point is the top priority.

Heres how the argument goes with every single liberal iv ever encountered

They make moral argument about non whites. Then I counter with moral argument for whites, and then also provide another moral argument for the preservation of other races, in which they support

Then they get flustered and go to a logical argument, about science and saying it's a social construct and that it doesn't exist. I counter with "is that man black. Is that man white. Am I black?", Then they have to come to terms that there is physical differences. I compliment my argument with studies of brain size, and the impossible transplant of cross racial organs

Then after I have destroyed all they're previously thoughts and world views, they have no other choice but to tell me that it doesn't matter in the end. They give me a nihlistic argument about "were just a little rock in the middle of space. And the sun will blow up and nothing will matter in the end. So why give all that effort",

I then counter by telling them that if they saw a child being abused, would they stop it or not. If indeed nothing matters, why would you even consider stopping it?

They then basically give up and tell me they don't care. Or might call me a racist. I then tell them "your damn right I'm a racist"

That's how it always goes. Every fucking time. The only changes are diction.

Iceland...were people need to use a special app to make sure they are not inbreeding prior to a potential match-up

Purity does not equate to perfection

Reality is a hate crime.

Wow pretty accurate dissection of debating a liberal. Kudos.

Gene editing will make race and ethnicity irrelevant once people start editing only positive traits into humans, whiteness will be reduced to an aestetic.

Outliers.

blacks (and leftists academics don't want to admit blacks are an entirely different phenotype-a subspecies. Like the difference between hemp and marijuana, they look the same, kind of, but are vastly different and even legally classified that way.

Best counter-arg
>whatever comes next won’t be as good

cuck found

"they are superior to us, let's unite forces and kill them and cuck them so they would be inferior like us".

Eyewitnesses are notoriously shitty.
>Prior to his murder charges, Lee had been arrested for stalking women and watching them in their homes. Despite this, he was initially overlooked by police, because they incorrectly believed the killer was white. Lee was linked by DNA tests to the deaths of seven women in the Baton Rouge and Lafayette areas in Louisiana, and in 2004 was convicted, in separate trials, of the murders of Geralyn DeSoto and Charlotte Murray Pace. The Pace trial resulted in a death sentence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Todd_Lee

Homogenous societies aren't sustainable. Every mono-ethnic country must import multi-ethnic labor and knowledge workers to maintain economic viability. In short, lack of ethnic diversity is as damaging to a society as lack of genetic diversity is to offspring.

Retards will say I'm advocating open borders. Not at all. But pining for white nirvana is self-destructive, a huge waste of time and staggeringly dumb.

Not seen a good one yet

hmm... sounds good

Translated to britbong:

Dude, kebab, lmao

citation needed.
if you like i can show you centuries of progress from white ethnostates in europe

Brazillian asses

>Threads asks for arguments
>I present one
>"cuck"
Sup Forums intellectuals everyone

i still havent read any of these being a greater argument to white nationalism than the one i posted saying white people themselves. its the only thing i cant reconcile with, theres countless millions of whites around us who have WILLINGLY submitted to drone status, junk food and nintendo switch worship. thats ignoring all the junkies, pedos, petty criminals and other assorted scumbags that are as white as snow.
being white on its own just isnt enough, having white skin doesnt give you magical powers.

not only is the rest of your post wrong but the last part
>which at this point is the top priority.
is why youre a cuck.

yeah the Japanese are doing just fine guys!! Don't mind the declining birth rates!!

Not wanting another world war makes you a cuck. lol this is why you'll never convince any well adjusted people

>Ive played call of duty so I know world wars are awesome

Honestly, it always tends to end with the speaker blowing himself up more often than not.

Take Spencer v Styx/Sargon for example, the guy was making sense until the very moment he said he's a pan-Europeanist, in the sense that he would support the EU if it was sprinkled with his ideas, which more likely than not turned all the Euroskeptic listeners against him.

Its racist and gay

you havent even mentioned how
>integrated, multicultural nations has many undesirable effects, it decreases the likelihood of international war
wheres the connection? nationalist nations can live next door to one another quite happily for decades at a time (spain and portugal), the biggest war in europe since ww2 was in yugoslavia, one of the most multi cultural countries ever attempted.
the only thing stopping war between industrialised nations is nuclear weapons, the ethnic makeup of the countries is irrelevant, china is nationalist as fuck but havent had a war in 70 years.