What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/01/25/oprah-no-2020-presidential-run-367531
people.com/celebrity/barack-obamas-royal-roots/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3220982/Royal-connection-Donald-Trump-distant-cousin-notorious-Richard-III-revealed-s-related-Hillary-Clinton.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

politico.com/story/2018/01/25/oprah-no-2020-presidential-run-367531

She's a race realist

She is too smart to run. Seeing what trump is dealing with, why would anyone want to be president?

She means she isn't (((chosen)))

Ironic shes a puppet yet still not allowed to becime president. Makes you wonder what bloodline did barack have

Too much crack in her closet

She's not Jewish.

>What did she mean by this?
She literally has no royal blood
>Makes you wonder what bloodline did barack have
>“Obama’s mother, Ann, brought to his gene pool a descent from the 17th-century plantation owner Mareen Duvall,” he told Britain’s Sunday Telegraph. “She is an ancestor of the Duchess of Windsor.”
people.com/celebrity/barack-obamas-royal-roots/

yeah, seems like she's the kind of person that wants to be loved by everyone instead of vilified relentlessly.

Puppet my ass. She played the game and she won. The truth is white women are easy marks.

Literally the most redpilled thing a black person ever said

She meant she wears problem glasses and knows ooga booga bixnood isn't getting elected again after the disaster known as Kang Nigger

She is female.

There has literally never been a kike president

She is a tranny.

All US Presidents have royal bloodlines.

>Trump and Hillary Clinton are direct descendants of the 14th century 1st Duke of Lancaster, John of Gaunt

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3220982/Royal-connection-Donald-Trump-distant-cousin-notorious-Richard-III-revealed-s-related-Hillary-Clinton.html

Female and a nigger user, they both count towards not getting my vote

lel imagine believing this

Trump might as well be a kike president user. Not that I care most US presidents besides King NIgger were friendly with the jews.

She doesn't have the blood of some babylonian faggot that's it

All presidents are related to rothschild

Not running is the smartest option. Getting into the highly polarized political field would fuck up her brand. It took her years to become so widely beloved by retards, so why piss it all away in six months or so? Also no lizard people DNA.

>There has literally never been a kike president
Can't tip the goyim off with an openly jewish president
Besides, all US Presidents have royal British bloodlines

>that picture
Did we get conditioned to mouth breathing in pictures at this point?

That picture is borderline that problem glasses girl meme that has triggered at the bottom. They are almost the exact same face

based sausageanon paying attention
>All presidents are related to rothschild
...and Rothschild owns the crypto-jewish British royalty...

>people that built careers on interviewing transexual midgets and sucking off weinstein aren't fit for presidency
who would have guessed?

She means she's not descended from King John of England.

Obama only became president because he was mixed race and half white at that. Oprah isn't. A full blooded negro will never be elected president of the united states or head of state of any other country except corrupt African shitholes. Oprah can become president of Liberia if she wants, but not America.

COUSIN, THE CONFLICT HAS NEVER ENDED ! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE !

WE !

>What did she mean by this?
WE WUZ NEGRO

I always knew Oprah was reptilian but I didn’t have any proof until now

DNA, she is admitting she is a nigger?

She's not one of the Chosen

Just about everyone is related to Charlemagne. Does that mean everyone can become president? This is stupid

BLACKS CANT RUN (Obama) oh... wait no... well.. WOMEN CANT RUN (Hillary won popular vote even though she is the fucking devil)... oh... WELL I... I DONT HAVE THE DNA!

Niggers and Jews, niggers and Jews, will turn your country into poo...

Translation
>Oh shit i am not like Trump and any scandal that comes out against me will destroy my perfect image

I'm talking about people that actually got elected, not candidates you retard.

She means shes a stupid nigger who could never handle the load.

Barely smart enough to realize it, but thankfully just enough

She realizes 0bammy screwed it for niggers for 100 years.

Good work user, I thought this was the case too and decided to check and see if someone would make reference to it. Oprah probably meant it more as a racist jab but considering her position...

Double meaning maybe? It would fit Masonic patterns of symbols having multiple meanings, Ether way it's a comment to cause conflict.

Quite dubious of her, Maybe she's attempting her own brand of Trumpism?

there is a reason why you have seen more and more of Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson everywhere, he is the one being pushed on all fronts to be the meme candidate of the left

he's charismatic, he's mixed just like Obama was, and he's been seen everywhere by everyone, the rock will be "the good guy" in the next election, the one people will flock towards, he's being primed for the task right now, and all his movies are very selective in how his character is being portrayed, just to make good meme material for when the election starts, this is all very calculated.

if anything the democratic party itself is the enemy right now, as they want their candidates, which are nowhere as good.

Okay. So which would be the better slogan?

OPRAH 2020: MILITARY COUP NOW
or
OPRAH 2020: JUST FUCKING END IT PLEASE GOD

She said it to provoke blacks
Im kinda disappointed nobody said this

It means she dosent have the guts to make the call that will kill somebody.

She's obviously a shrill nigger bitch

>implying The Rock is a leftist faggot

obama is half black and there are a lot of powerful politicians who are black. She is either referring to some conspiracy, stating that women cannot be president in the US or that she doesn't have the patience or energy for this crap.

Lmao shes a goy.

oh ok so that means no one would follow the agenda for whatever reason either