This guy is 99% Norwegian

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes he looks norwiegian. Not all Scandinavians look like the "nord" ideal of sharp features, blonde hair. blue eyes, etc. Alot have quite wide faces and brutish features like Mr. Enoch.

you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8

He looks like a German to me. Then again, Ber*en is a shithole so he might be from there.

Norwegians look like stereotypical Canadians to me, and I could fully see him speaking some sort of loopydeebleetbloot language that no one knows.

He definitely looks more like a German

how is he not a beady eyed slav.

His voice certainly sounds better than he looks. He shits on people pretty well tho, he would be much better off if he lost weight.

We need chad white nationalism.

>We need chad white nationalism.
That's already happening. The thing is that once you achieve Chadhood, you don't bring it up anymore, because
>chad

hes almost entirely norweigian but he really lost the genetic lottery. even though most of him is germanic his phenotype only reflects the dominant balkan/ muslim mutt genes, which is why he has black eyes and black hair and is short.
I like him tho, but i feel bad for him.

Yeah he and Spencer definitely need to hit the gym.

99% Norwegian
1% gamer!

TRS worships a jew-loving Nazi

1% Opossumkin

Spencer has that modern white suburban dad appeal that doesn't mesh with his consistently contrarian fastidiousness. He looks like he should be trying to sell me a timeshare rather than advocating for a civil war.

>Photoshopping Spencer to look goofy is literally the only tactic the JIDF has.

>sees an unflattering photoshop on Sup Forums
>cries like a little bitch

go back to twitter fag

I agree and I also hope the holocaust happened, the kikes deserved it.

>supporting the abstract ideal of nationalism and citing israel is the equivalent of supporting israel

Plenty of Norwegians look like him.

Especially around Bergen, a long time international trading hub, muttified over hundreds of years.

>memeflag
come on Schlomo

fat fuck should lose some weight

he just has weird beady eyes that are too close together but I have no idea where that comes from.

>my silly picture and meme flag will surely end white nationalism!

fat mike looks just like a serb villager

Idiots he is Slavic and central European why make shit up about Enoch

He is a slav he says so all the time

>regarding the the picture in this post.

Guys we need to have a serious talk about the insane amount of ad hom that's going on in Sup Forums recently. Shills are using it all the time now and there is no significant pushback against it. Any time someone want's to dismiss someone they perceive to be alt-right its just some ad hom about their appearance or unsupported claims that they're a jew or once had a relationship with a jew and therefore they should be gassed. This completely bypasses everything these people actually say, which is most of the time completely in alignment with Sup Forums's generalized goals and values. Spencer mentions Israel as an example of an ethnostate, therefor a white ethnostate is not a crazy idea. Enoch doesn't like this argument, but shills have used this statement by Spencer to assert that he in some way supports Israel, which is fucking dumb.

Daily reminder complaining on Sup Forums to people who agree with you does nothing and """ecelebs""" are our best way of exposing others to our ideas. Daily reminder ad hom is not a fucking argument to discredit a person. Daily reminder that sex sells, and women are attention whores, but we want our ideas to get attention so thots parroting Sup Forums concepts should neither be encouraged, nor discouraged.

>Person X names the Jew
HE'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION! CIA HONEPOT!!!
>Person X does not name the Jew
HE'S A C U C K!!! NOT /OURGUY/!!!

That is all.

>meme politics

That ethnostate is gonna be so sweet when it's full of 56% mutts

gtfo u kike.. he doesnt have muslims genetics at all, the balkan gene is dinaric/cro magnon wich he has around 9.3, that doesnt make him a shitskins u dumb fuck..

>that pic
Good God what I would give to have a girl like that by my side

Wasnt bergen part of the hanse league at one point?

yes, it even changed name during that time and became the capitol.

It's original name is björgvin. Buildings still stand there from that time even today, so you can tell easily

My Malawian gardener is more Norwegian than this mutt

How does he have a slavshit name and he's not eastern european?

>We need chad white nationalism.
Then why does Sup Forums constantly shill against the most Chad white nationalist of all?

>tfw no aesthetic gf

Wait, ö is swedish letter right? Shouldnt it be o?

Yeah, but a lot of people on Sup Forums base their sense of ethnonationalism on that really gay notion that every white man is really good looking.
>This white guy is short of conventionally attractive! He must have some non white admixture!
>Nords are better than Slavic people because their men are prettier exdee
Stupid bullshit like that.

yes, but we used to use it though. Iceland still do. Sup Forums removes the one we use and turn it into an o

He talks kinda like a fag to be fair. Plus this whole site is FLOODED with disinfo on TRS and Spencer and basically anyone to the right of Bernie. I wonder why that is...

did you just publish your name on pol?

did I say he wasnt white? I just said it sucks that hes literally like 90 percent germanic and looks like a balkan hobbit with dark features.

she was blacked unfortunately

if she's Ashton Birdie too bad she's a run of the mill civnat cuckess

Proof?

It's not. Just search the image in google. It's some actress from Kentucky

>>chad

well he didn't fell when punched in the face, pretty chad tbqhwy

Looks like he has been, or at least he cut some fat.

>Trusting 23andme to provide an accurate report in cases where subverting the result would provide them with political influence
Top goy.
Because, for the 6 gorillionth time, he is a shabbos goy, a puppet for Paul (((Gottfried))).
We have enough controlled opposition to deal with as it is, no need to create additional golems for Moshe to profit off of.

kill yourself faggot

He looks like the father of a friend of mine, to a T.

Mike Enoch is a pseudonym, that's his real name. It's on his wikipedia article

Oof

>he doesn't like beautiful blue eyes

...do you not understand that taboo often brings on attraction? Most cucks are racist, guys who want to fuck non-white girls are often pretty racist actually. Yes, I would never merry a fucking Jew, but I would be lying if I said goying a Jewish girl wouldn't be kinda hot...

>implying it's Sup Forums shilling against him
Cripplechan's leftypol is so predictable and boring even Paul Nehlen called them out

This is true. I am a fucking gremlin. As are most people here. Dont believe the instagram pics of 0.1% of the population.

he brushed that off pretty well

no such things as goying a jewish girl because their religion is matriarchal. thats why most jews a slavshit/ tatar genetically because the religion is a matriarchal line because of how often they would keep getting raped in pogroms