Little Witch Academia

Soon Akko will lose her yay and it will be that yandere in the red cape's fault.

Amanda is going to NTR Frank and Barbara!

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

What the fuck was that?

Does this qualify as being a Spam-bot?

a masterpiece

It keeps fucking going

i'm still mostly human user

Can that user be stopped?

Inb4 this thread gets deleted and the obvious bait one stays on

When are they gonna include Akko into their practice sessions?

Anyone else excited for Akko's yay restoration more than her yay death? Tattun did mention that he likes these next two episodes.

What's the harshest thing Croix could say that would break Akko even more?

Is LWA objectively a failure? I hate that it ended up like this.

No, i want to see it get destroyed.

They already do, as thanks for bringing Diana back.

Do you think I give a shit?

Wait, what are they practicing?

Hopefully he posts it on fanfiction.net for future reference

What else would two normal and healthy girls practice?

Sometimes they get really into their training sessions!

comfy green team

comfy

no, but if you samefag harder you might convince some retards to start hating it

As much as I love these three, I hope Akko remembers to hang out with Such and Lotte.

Fuck off and go eat your ramen, Croix.

MEANIEL akko was crusing ar9und on her motorcycle looking at all the damage gform tha attack from croix evil and she shed a cisngle tear. "This evil has been visited by an apparition of shame for all the generations! I will avenge you!"

Oh fuck off
The bullies are straight as an arrow

An arrow in flight

They are as straight as a boomerang.

I'd say Hannah is straight. Barbara is questionable though.

Akko has enough time for everyone

There's nothing gay about practicing your kissing skills user

Love dat sweet emotion user

I mean in theory Hannah is straight but she's so stupid that she could get manipulated into living her whole life being gay

literally a smug frog

What is she looking at Sup Forums?

No, Sucy and Lotte would be sitting there by themselves while AKko has the time of her life with Andrew or Diana

I want to coil up Diana!!

Barbara is like the type who gets in a really gay situation with Hannah but whereas Hannah would laugh it off, Barbara will keep thinking about it. Eventually, the idea roots in her mind and she'll have thoughts about it. At first she'll deny it and just say dumb things like "it's for practice haha" or ironic statements like "haha we're so gay!" Eventually, she won't get the idea out of her head. Those times she bathed with Hannah together and those times she got to touch her supple lips with her own... Eventually the idea will consume Barbara

I just realized that these threads can power Croix's dark rod so much that it can probably break the seal ten times over.

JEEPERS
CREEPERS

I'm you from the future

I'd love an episode where they chat with a skelly, shame the one episode with one was so lackluster. I mean I liked it and it was cute, but the run around town bits got old real fast.

I only liked it for that shot of Lotte and Akko's double take before they both take off like textbook western cartoon characters with Sucy just half beat following, that and while Akko was faking a show, Sucy started panhandling

Poor Croix

Touch a witch

Implying Croix isn't the one making these threads.

Remind me why people don't like 9? I mean it wasn't the best episode but I don't see it being atrocious. It was a comfy episode that needed some improvement. I personally wanted green team involved in it somehow. It would have made the town chase more fun.

Please dont bully croix.

Someone needs to make an edit of one of those spider apologist threads except it's a shitposting one made by Croix.

do we know how old are the little Witches? I don't remember

How many times has Ursula been sexually harassed since Croix started teaching at Luna Nova?

I still think Andrew looks like Yoshikage Kira
also, remember Sucy and Lotte?

>im gogna mahe mye oww shinny rog

16, they are the prime age for breeding

They're in their mid teens. They're just drawn younger than they look. Akko looks pretty cool with normal proportions actually.

Croix has high sodium and high blood pressure!

>Sucy and Lotte
who.mp4

I think they were Amanda's roommates maybe?
Remember Amanda?

Croix's bones are brittle as an old lady's!

Look at this guy, didn't even watch the show he's posting about!

Too many times.

Why would we? Croix bullies herself plenty enough.

>tfw no scene of Chariot defending Croix from being bullied

Would've been sweet to see.

I think it's cause the running around town chasing the Ojii-san felt like it could have only been a couple minutes but ended up being the bulk of the first half. More moments of Akko and the gang SoL-ing their way around town.

Does Croix think about Chariot when she bullies herself?

user, please don't post rape.

>That hair
Ryuuko's hair turned gold for her showdown
Luluco's hair turned hot pink for her showdown

Wouldn't it be poetic if Akko's hair turned blue for her's?

Imagine Croix's breakdown if it turns red.
>You're not Chariot
>YOU'RE NOT CHARIOT

>I'm gonna make you like Shiny Chariot no matter what, Lotte!

>haha I know trigguh girls
fucking kill yourself

So do they ever pay the witch store guy any money?

Why would someone draw a mannequin wearing Chariot's outfit?

who the fuck's lotte? your oc?

Croix is pure! PURE!

STOP

don't blame me that all the characters were pushed aside barring Akko

Doesn't mean you have to keep memeing it.

I bet her lips taste like tuna.

I'm getting pretty sick of Croix's shit. Sitting in her smelly cave and slurping on ramen in her discharge encrusted panties is one thing. Using her filthy chopsticks to type and command her army of Roombas is another, but trying to turn Akko on Chariot is going too far. Just get over it already, Croix. When will Shiny Chariot Requiem put her in her place?

It came right after Sucy episode for one thing, expectations were high and then we were faced with an outsourced mess.
I like some parts, like this user the scenes in town where good except for the one with the police. Akko using the restoration spell to ride a broom was great too. But the episode felt to much like "filler" because it wasn't really tied to any of the mc, stuff that had been introduced earlier, like the witches being forbidden of reviving the dead were wasted on this, just like Akko using the card as an amulet to be able to leave Luna Nova, she never had to do it again nor did it have any importance. And the development of Holbrooke went nowhere Maybe she'll come back as a villian in the last episode?

I just remembered that many anons thougth this could be a Diana episode, because one of the screenshoots leaked showed someone aparently throwing a chariot card in the garbage, along with other toys. That was part of why the episode felt like a disappointment too.

Is this part of a bigger picture or is it like this?

Don't they need to find the arrow first?

Croix is a STINKY WITCH

Ursula just needs to get it over with and fuck her into submission already.

Face me, Chariot!

I want Chariot to gape Croix's asshole!

DONT BULLY CROIX

Reminder that these three are the ones that will unseal the Gran Triskelion and make magic great again.

The artist posted it like that.

hello STINKY WITCH
go cast a spell ugly

I want to pat this dork's head!

If they can make Akko's yay restoration like Diana's but ten times grander, I would be hype as shit.

Guys please stop bullying my friend.

Green one will be Amanda

Sup guys, I have a friend who works at Trigger who managed to slip me a copy of ep 22. Spoilers below:
>ep starts with akko getting ready to meet andrew in the city, sucy and lotte tease her about it, she gets mildly miffed, it's a cute scene
>akko meets andrew, andrew giver akko her hat back
>they both go to a cafe
>cut to evening, they're still hanging around and chatting
>riot happens, andrew gets injured
>croix shows up, revealing that she's manipulating the riots with her sorcery cyber-tech
>ursula shows up, fights croix
>ursula does a spell that momentarily undoes her disguise right in front of akko like in the PV
>ursula realizes that she has done fucked up now
>croix mocks ursula, tells akko that 10 years ago the rod rejected chariot after she messed up the moon out of ego
>ursula admits she's chariot, akko doesn't take it well, and runs off
>ursula gets pretty mad, starts going full steven seagal
>croix uses her roomba shit to take away ursula's magic, but all this accomplishes is to piss off ursula even more
>ursula goes into a berserker rage and beats croix in the face with a hammer until her jaw breaks

I need to know if Chariot lost her magic from this past episode.