Democrats and media kikes planning Roy Moore style "hit jobs" on every GOP member running in 2018

Are you ready to defend your President? your country? your state? your district? 2018 will be more vicious an election than 2016, by many many times over.
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/370599-dems-eye-gop-reps-seat-after-sexual-harrassment-allegations

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157912216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will only discredit real accusations if they do this every race.

Yeah and lots here thought that Roy Moore's accusers were discredited too (and they were, it just didn't matter, the damage was done to his reputation instantly) and look what happened

necklacing democrats and liberals is the only answer.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I read this as 'dem chances' as in 'them chances'

it is over for me i think

only thread that matters on board right now

I’m not going to vote for conservacucks just because a bunch of liberal cuckaducks want to take their seats. Bring me someone who will stand with the white race unequivocally

>letting liberals take the position away from a conservative because there is no 1488 candidate

unironically kill yourself

Rape allegations, rape allegations everywhere.

seconded. If Trump endorses someone, that's exactly who you vote for, unhesitatingly

Trump needs to fucking get going on fighting back.

The dems want to win 2018 more than the GOP does. Not only do they want it more, they are willing to be much dirtier to get it.

They view 2018 as their chance to undo 2016.

Make no mistake, Hillary had plans for us. (((Their))) plans were so bad, that they would rather have a civil war than lose their ability to dominate.

If (((they))) can't run the world, then no one can. Burn it all

In 2018, a "Roy Moore style" hit job will mean

>accusations of sexual harassment

OR

>association with neo "nazis"

Meanwhile a guy who was ousted for sexual harassment, John Conyers, is being replaced as a candidate by his son, who has publicly commented that his father was a "player" and boasted about his father hitting on married women
(1/2)

Proof (2/2)

/rsg/ Red Storm General -- 2018 Midterms

This general should become more active as we get closer to the midterms.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157912216

The midterms this year are potentially perilous. If Democrats win the House, they will almost certainly impeach Trump. Very unlikely he'd be convicted by Senate, but the damage will be done. The Trump train will grind to a halt during impeachment proceedings. The media will go bonkers. It will likely drag out to 2020, and Trump's re-election.

Best way to avoid all that is for GOP to retain control of the House in 2018.

Should be 100% engaged and running now. I supported that thread and hoped it would be a permanent fixture

Someone should develop a simple app or website with every house and senate race, just listing off who Trump endorsed. An easy voter guide for Trump voters, so to speak

>muh ideological purity
You are cancer. We are at war and need all the allies we can get in congress and you want to nitpick.

Rigid Ideology is poison. If you support Trump, endorse and support everyone he does, or else be seen as a subversive no different than a common kike or kike slave

Although, if they impeach him, perhaps then our civil war could be triggered at last and we could finally dismantle the Leftist indoctrination machine by force

If we put Trump's soldiers into the CNN headquarters, their fake news stops. If we eliminate the Salon editors, their lies stop. If we arrest every State Board of Education, their mandatory indoctrination ends

If we win the midterms, good! And if we lose, we may be able to turn it into something great

Ehh.....nice fantasy but wrong attitude IMO. If we lose, that means the base stayed home, meaning the base isn't going to start civil war 2.0 over it either