See student bleeding heavily and on the verge of death

>see student bleeding heavily and on the verge of death
>mock him and leave instead of calling for help

What is this shitty writing

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/05/07/penn-state-student-said-frat-brothers-ignored-pleas-to-help-classmate-who-died-after-hazing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>school girls
>acting petty
Pretty realistic, actually.

>Someone actually helps him
>Kira can't strike as easily
>He'd have enough time to survive and tell the others quickly

Basically contrivance for the sake of plot

>be spoiled self centered high school cunts
>see an ugly short fat kid hunched over on the ground covered in blood

JoJo should have ended after Stardust Crusaders

>Stacies
>Ever caring about lower-tier males

I think you've spent too much time indoors, you need to go outside and remember how shitty other people are.

fatty didn't deserve the fate he got.

Death was a bit much but he was a dick

They're teenage girls and he's a fat kid.

Kids are dicks,Kids are like drunk midgets who get less drunk as they age

>see student bleeding heavily and on the verge of death

This shit happens in the US all the time.

So?
It's jo there are plenty of plot holes.
They could have use hermit purple to find Kira.
Or Josuke could have just used crazy diamond to bring Kira back like he did with Okuyasu, instead of sending his arm back to him.

This, what kind of preppy school did you go to OP?

I would say he was probably too old to use hermit purple but araki had already him come to morioh so it it still counts.

>takes out phone to start recording
Updated to modern standards

It's realistic.

OP see: I remember eating lunch one day in HS and this girl had a seizure.

Nobody called for help, everybody looked and kept eating lunch. Security walked by and saw the girl and helped her.

I believe you there was a chick in my HS who used to get seizures semi frequently and every time it happened people would just stand around her in a circle and laugh at her until the teachers showed up to help. People are fucking sick in the head man, and I went to a "nice suburban public school"

I noticed how you didn't mention anything about yourself going and getting help. You are no better of a human being.

Isn't Hermit purple kinda inaccurate, Joseph couldn't directly get a pic of josuke so HP showed a serial killer in the same area.

Nobody in my school did that, that is too extreme. Everybody not around the girl just went with "Meh" and carried on because there was nothing they could do for, and waited for security (Who monitored the lunch room as it was the central hub area of the school/place where fights broke out the most) to come by.

It also wasn't far from the office, nurse, counselors, you had lunch staff and etc. An adult would notice.

Had a guy in one of my university classes that frequently got panic attacks. Actually trying to help him made it worse since he couldn't handle attention at all, which spawned some weird situations

>PSU.png

Confirmed for not living in the US.

Honestly, I would have stared blankly at her cause I have no fucking idea what to do, same thing happened when someone got run over, I didn't want to touch her but luckily a woman saw and ran to help and a cop car was right by a drove to the scene, I quetly just walked away.

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/05/07/penn-state-student-said-frat-brothers-ignored-pleas-to-help-classmate-who-died-after-hazing/

>They could have use hermit purple to find Kira.
Stop spreading this dumbass meme, Diamond is Unbreakable literally starts off with Joseph being unable to find Josuke with Hermit Purple because his abilities were that deteriorated.

He was fat, ugly and an asshole. It's no wonder they left him to die.

His natural state is looking like a fleshy durian, they probably assumed the sides middle school goblin was supposed to look like that

The concept of fraternities is retarded to begin with.

>The sandwich you put down next to you is gone
>See a bag on top a hill next to a tree you haven't even been near
>Assume it's your sandwich and immediately take it from the guy who was clearly visible leaning on the tree next to the sandwich
Fatty deserved everything he got

Why are people saying this shit is normal? What countries do you live in? In my school, when someone needed help, even the "bullies" would help, no one has ever not helped someone.

He's a kid,kids usually don't know any better

Would Shigechi's life have been saved if some guys were walking by instead?

There's a news report 6 posts above yours as an example, and many anecdotes ITT.

No, they would all die trying to help him because Kira can't let him get away.

He was 14 not a 5 year old. Anyway Araki just writes whatever's convenient for him, he doesn't care about plot too much.

Why? Aren't they simply clubs for getting drunk, high and laid?

Exactly.

So? What's wrong with that?

Yes, a 14 year-old with the social skills of a five year old, no one that young and dumb DESERVES to die

There's also the element of networking, but they're much more known for hedonistic nonsense.

My school had one girl who died because she had a seizure in the hallway and everyone just assumed that it was one of those Intro to Psychology projects about the bystander effect where the student fakes a medical emergency.

The school board threw a shitfit and now every school is banned from having similar projects in psychology class.

Because you're spending tens of thousands of dollars, likely your parents', to attend a college/university to study and get a great diploma and hopefully put yourself into an impressive field of work, not waste your life partying. Which I understand is, to a degree, a bastardization of frat houses in the first place, but I don't comprehend why frat houses would ever be necessary or wanted in a university environment in which you paying gratuitous sums to study and learn for years at a time.

Are you retarded? Getting a degree is important, but so is socializing. Life sucks when you don't know how to get pussy.

>sex
>fulfilling

The concept of fraternities is weird as fuck. I went to a slavfag college and everyone hung out at local bars or at a "student center".
There was nothing that even remotely resembled fraternities.

How did no one hear the sound of fatty exploding in the middle of the hallway?

Stand explosion, normies can't hear it

Killer Queen has two primary bombs, the ones that turns an object into a bomb that implodes, which turns the entire object to ashes. It doesn't create sound or damage its surroundings. This is the bomb used on Shigechi, and all of Kira's murder victims.
The second is the bomb that actually explodes the object, which Kira most commonly uses on inaminate objects to turn them into weapons. This explodes like you'd expect a bomb to; with a loud boom and damage to nearby things. Obvious examples are the penny he was holding when he first encountered Shigechi, or Aya's body when Kira's escaping the first battle with the main characters.

>Life sucks when you don't know how to get pussy.

Which is easy as fuck when you actually try.

So you can only socialize in retarded franternities?

>but so is socializing
Says who?

Killer Queen's explosions are silent in universe. Only the audience can hear them.

America at least has a massive empathy problem for sure.

>sex
>anything but useless
HINJAKU HINJAKU

>everyone getting defensive because other people hang out to drink, fuck and get high WHILE also preparing for their future career
lmoa

WORLDSTAR

Get better reading comprehension. You can do all of that stuff without being part of a frat house. Making that non-academic bullshit part of a school-sanctioned institution is completely baffling and counterintuitive to what the university culture should be focused on.

>NO DRINKING
>NO SMOKING
>NO FUCKING
>NO FUN
>JUST STUDYING AND WORKING YOUR ASS OFF THIS IS AN ACADEMIC INSTITUTION REEEEEEEE
ok

>Get better reading comprehension.

>attack someone
>they get defensive
>WTF YOU'RE GETTING DEFENSIVE!?!?!!!!111111
autism speaks

Well it makes sense right? That a dumbfuck who did all that shit can't even parse english properly despite being born in an english speaking country.

He can't he's drunk.

I hate to be THAT guy, but in the manga it was much less obvious that he was bleeding and on the brink of death, he just looked like a weird midget scampering around. So the anime kinda made it look even more stupid.

is that from colored adventure?

I live in the US and I definitely would not try to help anyone I don't know outside of calling for help. There are states where you can be sued for trying to help someone.

This is how women treat all manlets

he deserved worse

Why

I've been reading IT recently and it got me to wondering if the wounds caused to stands can be seen by non stand-users. Maybe these sluts couldn't see the fact that a third of Shigechi's brain had been fused with his face, or the numerous bloody holes in his body.

His primary bomb has a lot of bullshit in how it can be used, the speed of the explosion, whether it simply turns the target to ash or causes environmental damage. It's a pretty busted ability when you get down to it.

>tripfag
>shit opinion
Surprise, surprise.

>Not Jessicas

Solid sentence.

You aren't any better than them you know.

>being a slut while you get prepped for wageslavery
Pretty sad desu

I once broke my leg while in the university and called for help. There was one dude walking nearby. He looked at me, heard me say "I broke my leg please call someone, help me" and he kept on walking as if nothing had happened.
Inside the fucking campus.
People are dicks. Fuck you, random guy, I hope you get AIDS.