Is it possible to respect americans after finding out they're mutts?

Is it possible to respect americans after finding out they're mutts?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=united-kingdom&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whiter than u

I cannot believe I used to like America when I was a kid. Shame on me

Sure, it's not like europeans are not racially tainted beyond repair, and yet some people still kind of respect you a little bit.

>this projection.

Holy shit.

dios mio...

You referring to the Ashkenazi ancestry, or did you fall for Americans claiming they're part native? Some in my family LARP and do, but it's a lie - we have French ancestry from Navarre, Hugenots were darker complected (looked pretty similar to an IRL Lupin III).

Las creaturas..

This is what counts as white in America.

Some of these are funny but usually they’re obtuse. Best one I’ve seen is the “56% of my ancestors are smiling down on me can you say the same imperial?”

Though numerically there are more white people in the USA than most of Europe. 56% of 330,000,000 is around 126,000,000 which is about the population of Japan (around 125m). And this is largely due to recent mass immigration in the past 2 decades and not inbreeding.

>forced eu meme
t. pic related

>meme flag

Jajaajaja

Their new strategy is to dig into the backgrounds of right wing figures to discredit them a la Tucker by the way (bumping to say this).
Why so many Americans want to LARP as native I have no idea, they think it's cool I guess.

Idk. Is it possible to respect my neighbor's after seeing them in action?
Negative GhostRider.

>memeflaggots insulting other countries for not being white

no

>EU flag
>Mutt meme
Same thread bu the same guy every single day and you cucks still don't know how to Sage

monkey mutt

I just wanted to mention to be on the look out, they're probably going to be doing the geneaology of a lot of right wing figures and mucking with the results.
I've already traced mine and there is nothing in it personally, but then I'm not a public figure. I'm more worried they'll muck with the results to discredit people who haven't traced their own geneaology already.

Is it possible to respect this thread after finding out it's bots?

you will respect us or we will go to war with you

Divide and Conquer Shill Thread. The mutt meme was made to divide the goyim between americans and europeans.

yes, pablo, you will go to war with britain
loco mutt

we would win again

yes rabbi
describe a scenario where america will go to war with britain

Can't wait to hunt freezing mutts in frozen finnish forests.

it wasnt possible before so imagine now

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=united-kingdom&Submit=COMPARE

in spite of all the bantering, I for one still love the unapologetic capitalist freedom-loving gun-totting part
sure, that part took some hits after decades of neocons and democrats shitflinging, to the point one clearly couldn't say it was as great as it used to be when I was a kid
but though nothing ever is perfect, it seems to me Merryland has started looking towards the right direction again
a lot more than Europe ever will for the next forseeable centuries, at least

Don't worry, we have something for forests and gooks that live in them

Fuck off, you disgraceful cunt.

la disgrasia...

and?
you're still filthy mutts
and you're still unable to "go to war with britain"
dumb mutts

I like being a mutt.

Are we trying to pretend that all of Europe has not been completely conquered by Arabic and African Muslims?

Hows that refugee thing working out all of you?