Dragon Ball Super

press 'F' to pay respects to /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

What did he mean by this?

KALE IS MY GIRLFRIEND

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

first for mexico

>that shit chute

Reminder that Son Goku is cute

What is the deal with this bitch? Is her hulk form just her version of going columbine?

I'd fuck Kid Goku desu senpai

SOY APENAS UN CHICO INUTIL

>The only mistake with SSR was the fact toei didn't use any of the extremely plot-convenient asspull powerups (SSJG ritual, RoSAT, zenkais) to explain it away.
That's the main thing I despise about it. At some point, you can't just throw something in. And attempt NEEDS to be made to explain shit. It doesn't get much worse than "lol idfk, he didn't get this mad when his mom died, but let him get mad over black and zamasu saying the future is his fault, now he can fight two nearly-beerus level fighters despite having only been SS2-level"

Why didn't Goku go SSJ when krillin died the first time?

Why didn't Gohan go SSJ2 against frieza?

hardmode:no headcanons.

Are Dragon Ball Super threads the most contrarian threads on Sup Forums?

explain

>Why didn't Gohan go SSJ2 against frieza?
What? He wasn't even SS yet

>Nah, Toyotaro has a bit of habit of giving characters horse faces when they're screaming.

>Reddit thinks Sidra would get beaten by Frieza

Because those forms didn't exist yet.

But at least those forms were made by Toriyama and had (usually depending on the person) drastic design changes.

>Why didn't Goku go SSJ when krillin died the first time?
because Toriyama didn't think of the Super Saiyan transformation back then ;^)

>he didn't get this mad when his mom died, but let him get mad over black and zamasu saying the future is his fault

Ignore that user, he's full of shit.

>At this point, how do we know the fighting scenes copied from DBZ aren't being drawn by Toriyama?
Calling it, pic related was him. Short and simple.

CAULIFLA IS MY WIFE

>toyoface everywhere
Also the paneling is nothing like toriyama's.

>Why didn't Goku go SSJ when krillin died the first time?

Easy, he didn't have the power to go SSJ plus was weak as shit from the tournament, lowering his power at the time even more..

>Why didn't Gohan go SSJ2 against frieza?

Same as kid Goku, plus Gohan never tried to bring his ki to the limit like Goku did, he usually got his autist rage and attacked instantly, besides if he transformed he would have gotten only SSJ and would be rekt by Freeza anyway.

toriyama doing the fights is really unlikely. if he did that he would've done the entire manga himself

>toyoface
Explain, also we don't know how toriyama's fighting paneling would be like currently.

[monkey noises]

Algum BR ai me explica o que fizeram com o Dicasty?

Gohan was more more shocked and scared than angry when Frieza shot Piccolo.

>toriyama's fighting paneling would be like currently.

Godlike.

Will he go SSG in the TOP?

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>You’re really good at composition! It looks so cool; these days there’s no way I could draw such energetic artwork! Whenever I supervise anime and whatnot, there’s always something that bugs me and that I’ll ask to have fixed. But when I look at your storyboards, I can just take it easy. I can give it the OK in no time flat; it really makes things convenient (laughs).

That's nothing compare to Dragon Ball fights.

Algum BR tava zoando ele, deixou ele puto e desenhou o cara:

HAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHA, você sabe quem era? Por que o BR tava zoando ele? pq ele copia arte na cara de pau?
porra, o toyotaro faz isso na cara de pau também

ahhhh, esse cara que ele desenhou é Brasileiro? HAHAHAHAH

>these days there’s no way I could draw such energetic artwork!
Yet does it anyways.

so which one is better

Murichim will job to Kuririn. Screencap this.

Barely any different desu

Super Kale when?

So Broly is canon?

Only on a leap year.

Thanks Doc.

He mean you're ningen

Eu só sei um pouco do que houve porque eu perguntei pros anons daqui, mas nem cheguei a ver o que aconteceu direito infelizmente. Não conheço esse cara que zuou ele não, só sei que ele é BR mas com certeza ele falou merda das "obras de arte" do Dicasty

Toyotaro is guilty of:
>tracing
>fan fiction
>stolying ideas from Tablos (spanish guy that created Xicor)
>copies designs from other mangakas (he blatantly copied Momos from Boku no Hero Academia design to create Kale)
>he obviously takes advantages of Toriyama being old and not noticing he traces his own work

How he keeps getting away with it Sup Forums? Is Toyotaro /ourguy/ or is Toyotaro /afailure/?

We don't know yet. Goku could always say something like "That form looks familiar!" If he sees Kale. For now it just looks like Legendary Super Saiyan is canon, if that is what Kale's form is called.

Look at the pupils.
Right uses half ellipsoids and left uses circles.

Does anybody have the gif of Caulifla doing the Goku run?

Well it does look familiar, to a form Trunks, Vegeta, Cell and Goku himself once used.

Broly was always one of the SSJ stages on crack.

IT'S NOT FAIR I WANT 18 TO BE MY WIFE!

your autism is unreal just enjoy the adaption or don't

Toyotaro's looks so amateurish. How the fuck can anybody think he's good?

>replying to bait
You're just as bad.

>the adaption
you mean adaptation?

Holy shit Toyo's Zamasu looked like shit. I wouldn't have been able to take him seriously.

>quoting someone replying to bait

>you vs. the guy she told you not to worry about

I miss Toriyama, he's a senile hack but he's OUR senile hack

Funny thing is I think this is GoD is about justice if that description is to be believed.
Going the other direction with clowns is something I've never heard of.

>Toriyama
>hack

Lol the same shit he said to ooishi

Post your best new characters design-wise:

1.- Beerus
2.-Bergamo
3.-Universe 3 Alien
4.-Jerez
5.-Caulifla
6.-Cute girl that becomes Fat Feminist
7.-Kale
8.-Hit
9.-Universe 3 Robot
10.- Yurin

Tien needs to be replaced by Cell.
the whole universe is at stake here, and lets face it... tien is holding the team back.

Go ahead and try to prove me wrong. (protip: u cant.)

Reminder that Trunks's waifu saw Goku's dick back in the day.

counterpoint: cell is gay

1. Caulifla
2-10. Who cares

How do you know left Is Toriyama?

He's got the Jobgeta genes. COMPLETELY threw that match against Gohan when he had the advantage. We don't need a second, weaker Jobgeta.

>he's a senile hack
Fuck off retard, you don't deserve him

And then Goku almost killed her just to show off while being naked.

Would things have change a lot if Goku went with Mai and not Chichi?

>Has every fighters moves and techniques
There is no reason for them to not have chosen cell for the team.

And finally Goku throws a missile back at Mai and then goes to ask for the DB showing his dick like nothing.

>inb4 Vegeta's Legendary Super Saiyan monologue

What are they saying when he puts on Shu's clothes?

Frieza was right, saiyans were a mistake

Future Trunks would keep being pure, present Gohan/Goten would have a more fun mom with uncle Pilaf and Shu living on Goku's house.

>inb4 Vegeta loses 1:1 to Kale like he did to Broly in the first movie

>Cell absorbs Buu
>becomes invincible
>saves the universe from destruction

Goku says that it fits perfectly (Shu's clothes).

Shu says it's nothing while being embarrassed.

Cell can't penetrate Buu to absorb him most likely, and would be one shotted by one of Buu's farts and eaten just like Dabura.

i kinda want to see cell vs hit
even if cell gets BTFO.

Remember when DBZ had good writing?

SS then
>Tori establishes going over limit with rage via gohan outbursts
>Establishes going above the limit in different ways like zenkai
>establishes that SS is fucking immensely over the limit
>All comes together with when goku pushed to his base form limits by zenkai and being fucked up by freiza get the rage boost that pushes him over the edge
>SS is born and SS2 follows a similar formula with someone with more potential (gohan)

SS now
>just sorta tighten your back yo.
Seriously what the fuck? we've seen goku beating the shit out of gohan to make him go super saiyan when all he had to do was tell him to tighten his back? vegeta and chi chi knocked trunks and Goten's shit before they were able to go SS. why not just say "tighten your back then come at me" the worst part being that there are so many ways to better write that scene.
>cabba taunts her while easily swatting away her advances, she rage boosts into SS and kale, seeing her nii-sama praising what she sees as a bully, follows suit.
There. no retcons. no stupid contrivances. 2 super saiyans. has tori gone senile?

Cellfags can't take the heat
Sad!

Tien is probably stronger than, or at least as strong as, Cell at this point desu

>tfw I'm a Cellfag AND a Tienfag
>one of my boys is a jobber and is never going to amount to anything, the other is now the weakest main villain and is never coming back for a chance at redemption

>SSthen
>Two kids get SS by playing on the forest without anger or even training

>Dicasty literally calling tracer to someone else
oh the irony

Why is Cell literally the same as Zamasu? This show is going downhill. Not sure why you fags watch this trash still.

Just because he is giving Mai his gigantic oozaru cock doesn't mean he's not pure user

tfw zamasu = neo cell
tfw people shit on berserk animation but like this shit
tfw gohan jobs

>DBZ
no i don't