I'm so fucking upset and bothered

I'm so fucking upset and bothered
My sister just declared that she's too scarred of getting into a relationship because it would cause her heartbreaks and sadness, worrying, basically implying that she'll live the hook up life and never commit.
What fucking jew social media put this retarded idea in her head?
You gotta help me Sup Forums, throw me something I could throw her way to mildly redpill her onto the right track before she ruins her life
She's still a virgin and never had time for realations because of good parenting and busy lifestyle, but I feel like once she finishes school shit could go downhill.

For context
We just finished watching an episode of black mirror and as I commented that i wont watch anymore because because its unimmersive with how much they're pushing race mixing and that the episode was shit and boring compared to the last few (s03e01) she lashed out on how i'm always runing everything with muh facts and logic, she knew my views for months and agreed to most of them, and since I stopped talking about that shit for a while now shes back to being and normie minded cunt again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egX8pRo1sNE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn those are nice tits, your shit is faggoty OP post more tits.

call her a faggot

these numerals don't lie

Some feels shit that would make her want a white happy family would probably be perfect, though I never saved anything like that

17 yr olds dont read books anymore other than what school enforces

Tell her that no hypothetical “heartbreak” can compare to the emptiness she will experience when she is old, childless, and unwanted. If she’s sleeps around at a young age she will have a harder time settling down. When I was in my teens I used to think being cheated on would be the worst thing in the world. It isn’t, and life goes on. Fear of it certainly isn’t a good reason to give up the happiness that comes with having a family

Thats nice, thanks, burgerbro

Give her some dick OP. Incest is better than letting her fuck niggers, Jews and dykes.

bump

Post her feet.

Please, do tell me about your own wonderfully successful love life.

Give her a beating so she will start looking for a man to make her feel safe again.

This. Or GTFO.

Be careful about "redpilling" too much. It can make you come off as a whiny cunt to people if you do it too much. If you can't even finish a show because you are so triggered about "race mixing" and other shit then its time to take a step back from politics for a moment and just learn to not take everything so serious. Its just a tv show not a dick, dont take it so hard.

remind her how quickly female looks deteriorate, and how if she wants a lifelong companion, she shouldnt drag her feet.

That is in no way applicable to this thread

>getting into a relationship
You should not be talking about "relationships"
Marriage or nothing
All fonication is wicked

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

yikes!!! why live in such a cruel world

I've had a girlfriend for over a year now, we were both virgins at first, it's actually pretty nice, I chose carefully, was kind of hopping that would inspire her and friends around me to seek happiness, but everyone seems to be brainwashed and depressing it's not even fun to talk to people anymore..
What the fuck is that on the right?

its your sisters future if she carries on partying like a dumb slut for the next ten years.

As her brother, you should make her first time magical. Go to her, press your lips to hers. Slide your hands in to her sweet, untarnished pussy. Gently rub her clitoris and massage her until she's wet. Strip her naked. Slide your cock gently in to her, kiss her. Express your love for your dear sister. Moan softly in to her ear. Tell her how much you love her and how you want to make her first time truly memorable. Whisper sweet nothings in to her ear, kiss her. Caress her. Fondle her breasts and pull her into you as you slide your cock to her deepest depths, kissing the mouth of her womb with the mouth of your cock. Then, when you feel her body quivering in preparation for orgasm — Cum inside her and nibble at her ear. Show her the heights of pleasure that is tinged with the faintest most gentle of pains. Keep fucking her until your beloved sister accepts your brotherly love and begs you for more. Show her the love of a man who truly cares for her.

My 90s hard on is sad now.

Thats a bit extreme considering so many men as well nowadays hate commitment and want to fuck around, I dont even trust the friends I had since childhood to not be degenerates.

She needs a big strong Australian shitposter.

Lewd

The grill on the left
Alcohol and drugs take a toll on the body, but don't let that stop you!
You go girl!

what age did you got virgin ge ef?

She was 17, I was 19, its ok here in not america

You might be right, it was just that I really loved the not so distant feeling sci-fi, with all the Sup Forumspills it was dropping, that forced bs was really distracting along with how shitty that particular episode was

>Thats a bit extreme
You cant tell your sister to whore around a little and then be shocked when she whores around a lot

fug dude, im 21 and im still waiting for a virgin grill to come by, not american either

>Maria Kang
>Kang
SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Anyways, Try telling her that going into the hook-up culture will cause her more heartbreak, sadness and worrying than any long-term relationship.

All I know is I have had people start to avoid me because I talked about politics too much. As soon as I learned to chill and to talk normal again they started hanging around me more again. Taking in too much of Sup Forums will make you just like those triggered snowflake feminists we love to make fun of.

Just tell her that if she does that, she's a whore for life.

and then laugh

>im 21 and im still waiting for a virgin grill to come by
bro I got bad news for you. The chances of that happening are slim to none after 21. Especially in Texas. I'm from Dallas so I know the struggle fellow texasbro.

You dont wait for them to come by, you need to seek one out, I tried to get to know at least five before dropping them
I cannot see a difference between a commiting relationship and a marriage to be honest and marrying a random dude in the first week would cause a lot of trouble if he turned out to be a nigge inside

You know it got you horny, don't front. Familial love is the truest love.

>marrying a random dude in the first week
Why does she need to marry him on first week?

Do you faggots only date girls your age or something? Get a 16 year old, isn’t that legal in Chile?

>tfw 24 and been around the block
>just started dating my best friend’s virgin sister who just turned 18
>she wants to wait until marriage and I’m totally okay with that because I’m not a thirsty asshole

we are from texas not chili you silly goose.

I'm almost 30. 16 year olds look at me like i'm their fucking Dad. Also having two kids and being divorced doesnt help.

old daniele is best
she doesn't even post tits anymore

What are you talking about
I am in California and am 27 and know plenty of girls my age that are still unmarried virgins

Ain't legal dude, anytime she could report your ass. But Chile isn't as degenerate as US so grils can be older and virgin here.

You're missing the point. Men clearly have driven women to these measures. Can't find a good woman, blame yourselves. Society was run by men. Social customs introduced by men. You all treated women like shit. Deal with what you got now.

Where did you found them?

>and know plenty of girls my age that are still unmarried virgins
I'm not talking about the unfuckable ones. Also how do you know they are virgins? How does that conversation happen?

Well if you haven’t taken care of yourself and have a beer gut obviously they are going to see you as an old man not a potential partner. But if you are in-shape and have a car you definitely get priority over teenage dudes for these young girls

I came

youtube.com/watch?v=egX8pRo1sNE

Buddy you're autistic

>I'm not talking about the unfuckable ones.
There is no such thing as unfuckable women
There are men that will fuck anything
>Also how do you know they are virgins? How does that conversation happen?
From talking to their friends

>too scared to get in a relationship
>fucks basically strangers regularly

Tell me how this makes sense

>Well if you haven’t taken care of yourself and have a beer gut obviously
well you busted me. Why would any adult want to date a teenager? They are literally just learning how to be adults. I don't want some dumb bitch around me 24/7 figuring out what I already figured out 10-15 years ago, but also I hate all the baggage that older women have, idk either way I lose somehow.

Because feminism was invented by men and only women voted for the 18th amendment....

Is your sister pic related?
If so I'd bang

Just look at the crinkly dead skin.

marry her and have a sperm donor conceive the children. problem solved.

>They are literally just learning how to be adults
Yes, and I’m going to show her, not Chad, Tyrone, or anyone else.

Here’s how I see it: I remember my first girlfriend, how in-love i was with her, and how I would do anything to keep the relationship from failing? Now, after four relationships, women are replaceable to me. I would rather have a girl who feels the first way about me, than one who has already been through a few relationships and is desensitized.

I believe you dont know a person until you've been actively communicating for at least 3 years, though I'd love to see some sort of study on that
Friend of a friend, random chit chat during pokemon go craze, tried tinder, the one that stuck was a friend of a friend, like most good relationships actually start according to the info I had gathered on pol, she was also a bit nerdy cause she had brothers so we hung at first mostlt to play 3ds and go to anime things, thought i dont watch anything non mainstream animewise
They would not require emotional commitment, and women are emoional creatures
Hows Vancouver doing, leaf?
No, my sister is white, hence why im worried

Yes, this, thats why I tried to get my first one right, even thought I should have finished my studies first accroding to grandparents, but they clearly dont know this shits a time bomb if you want what I wanted

>women are work

who knew. lay off the shit food, lose the gut and save money, double bonus. you should be in decent shape til your fifties/sixties

I dont think you need three years
But what does that have to do with having to get married in one week?

This is why we need arranged marriages.

Show her a used up vagina. Like Hope Solo's.

She was hit by multiple sharknado's. Died a bunch of times, and was brought back to life as a cyborg roastie that no one will fuck.

This needs to be said more, opinions of healthy looking people hold more value in the real world too
People start relationships after a week, if you're saying to skip that, I thought that's what you implied

Forgot pic

thanks for the info m8, the time i lose my v, i will be thinking in you

Be careful not to fall for slutty cosplayers, they're a lost cause

FUCK! Are you me?

I have totally avoided political subjects unless engaged directly about them. Even then, I tread lightly and never reveal my full power levels. I hint at the red pills, but always leave it up to them to actually discover anything.

fuck man, I can relate with all of that more than you know...

>Alright, alright, alright.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY
MOMMY MILKY PLEASE BE HASTY

>Brown
>Slanty pingpong face

Fucking hell lads. Why even live?

Nice blog post. Your sister is a roastie and you sound like a faggot.

Sage

I am saying that having sex within a relationship is just as bad as sleeping around
You need to be married

>I've had a girlfriend for over a year now
>we were both virgins at first

You degenerate fuck. The whole point of the virginity thing is to wait until your married. Now the odds are still high you'll break up in a few months over some bullshit reason, resulting in yet another used whore.
A massive part of healthy patriarchal society is a gentleman's agreement amongst men that "I won't fuck your future wife if you don't fuck my future wife" and you blew that out the fucking window.
You should stop giving your sister advise on how to not be a degenerate, considering the source.

NO SHE'S NOT
DELET THIS

Its cuz shes my future wife

Its easy to say that now

Remind her that the risk is worth it. A good relationship is hard to come by and it takes work, but it's better waking up 20 years late childless and alone

Wring, virginboy. The point of a good relationship is that it DOESN’T take work. When you’re truly compatible you don’t need to “work” at it.

Only faggots who have no experience with women or relationships think you need to work at a good relationship. People who are in bad relationships or relationships with people they’re really not compatible with (but muh tits and ass) and have to work hard to force it to work are the most common meme today.

Most people are too stupid and drunk off pop culture and social media to have the first clue what a good relationship is.

That’s a fact, faggots.

You think that makes it special and unique? Do you have any idea how many roasties out there where 100% sure that there first was going to be the one? You are literally everything you hate and supposedly rail against.

You'll just be setting people up for endlessly looking for that true love at first sight/prince charming by telling them that they need to find someone it'll be easy with
Mind you I don't mean work as in put all your energy. I mean work for someone who wants to sleep around or is a social retard. not work for someone who is well adjusted. To the former work is actually looking presentable

>I'm so fucking upset and bothered
Triggered?
>My sister just declared that she's too scarred of getting into a relationship because it would cause her heartbreaks and sadness, worrying, basically implying that she'll live the hook up life and never commit.
Your sister sounds like a dumb teenage girl who is talking just to talk. She's going to date and have relationships.
>She's still a virgin and never had time for realations because of good parenting and busy lifestyle, but I feel like once she finishes school shit could go downhill.
Is it weird that you know your sister is still a virgin? I have two siblings and no clue when either lost their virginity. Maybe it's because I'm a savage muttburger who doesn't understand the pleasures of such intimate conversations with flesh and blood though.

At any rate, good for her if true. But you can't control her and if you make it known that you're trying to do so, you can fully expect her to go 100% against what you want out of spite. You also can't reason with her, being as she's a female and incapable of such things.

You're not gonna find a quick and easy "redpill" to make your sister live her life in a way you approve of, it's just not going to happen. The best I think you can honestly hope for is to be a good brother, be there for her when she needs you so that maybe your approval is something she wants and continue subtly indicating to her what it is you do approve of while hoping for the best.

Why ruin your relationship with your sister in the name of your political beliefs?

Remind her that her eggs will be 90% depleted and the rest likely retarded by the time she is 30 so if she wants cute healthy babbies she better change her outlook and get busy finding good husband material.

Let her get cummed in by chad a few times until she learns she's worth more than her pussy

Look at it from the right side: alteast she will not be able to put some unlucky guy in prison by claiming rape though regret.

They don’t need to look for “true” like an edgy 15 year old who just read Twilight. What they DO need to look for is someone with whom they are genuinely compatible and reasonably attracted to.

But, that’s not what modern relationships are based on.

>bruh look at the ass on her. I gotta get with that. She’s so fucking hot!

>girl he’s rich! He’s popular! You should land him!

How do I know this? Spend 5 minutes around people and you’ll see. Hell, just go to Instagram and look at all the thirsty thots making “fitness” videos as an excuse to show off their asses in hopes Mr. Rich will pursue them.

We’re too consumed with outward perceptions and looks to consider the potential partners right under our noses.

I’d rather have a 6/10 gamer, cool chick with common interests than a 8/10 thot and having to work my ass off trying to make it work.

I see the same thing in both images. It's just a skinny undeveloped lady woman that never did fuck in her entire life. Her youthful skin relented and the taut youth came to an end to show you her true appearance: a skinny fat lazy bitch

So what you are saying is that only the wealthy can attract women? Well shit, and here I was thinking that there were mutiple factors. Thanks for the info.

>It's not even nice to talk to people anymore
Another shitty thread made by shitty people that think they know everything bout life and think they know better than everyone including his own sister

After reading all this I assume that you might have misunderstood her.
The worry of getting into relationship was probably just a "you won't believe what kind of thoughts I had 4 years ago" joke kind of statement. Though no one should blame cute this is what older brother should do.
Now as for a race mixing thing. Pretty much I agree with what this guy had to say . It pisses people off when you have to point out your "facts and logic" based politics when just watching the God damn show...just chill a bit bro

You didn’t read a single word I wrote.

I said the reason today’s relationships are so fucked up and require so much effort to make them work is because our societies use the wrong metrics in their search for a partner.

Holy fuck I thought that was a Latina, Bulgaria really isn't white