Wtf haha

Wtf haha

Manga > Anime
This is a fact

realized how fucking boring that series was at about episode 8 and I went that far already so I watched until the end

Do people just use summer as an excuse to shitpost more?

The shitposting quantity and quality are exactly the same, just with more scapegoating.

This is true.
Although, it would be nice if the rest of fucking volume 5 was translated.

Get on it.

People still talk about this?

Wow no way.

isn't summer when people have more free time? I mean, maybe a lot of anons post from work/school making less shitposting, and in summer they shitpost out of boredom.

Funniest post

The art sucks tho.

Yeah, Kyoani yuribait has always been funny since Lucky Star

both are ok

I don't speak the nip

>yuribait
It's not bait in Maid Dragon though.

Yeah keep deluding yourself that you contrarian piece of shit

Okay, thanks to you fags, I finally decided to marathon a couple of Maidragon manga chapters. And holy shit. Why this manga is so ugly? Author can't even do Kanna thighs justice. Also degenerative penis jokes. Mark my words, this shit would be totally abandoned without Kyoani golden touch. Like all other adaptations of other manga by that "Cool" guy.

I like the ED

>that "Cool" guy
Who?

Literally nobody, all good about Maidragon belongs to Kyoani.

>all of these plebeian babies acting like the manga's art isn't charming and neat
>I went into the manga and something more emphasized by the anime wasn't emphasized as much!
You all need to leave and die.

Let me ask you fine l/a/ds a question. Why is Kobayashi so perfect?

Cuz she's a bro.

Hello hihihi

Yes, all the painfully unfunny, repetitive jokes from predictably bland characters in a plot that ends like a deflated balloon is all kyoani.

>buzzword buzzword, buzzword jokes from buzzword buzzword characters in a plot that ends like a buzzword buzzword is all kyoani

Because she's basically rule 63 of a nice chunk of the audience. Tech job, limited social skills, borderline alcoholic, and whose only hope for getting a significant other is running across a dragon in the woods while drunk that turns out to be a chick.

To people shitting on the manga art, it shifts as it goes on and gets cuter. Kanna doesn't look like an alien as much either as her initial appearance either.

I'm as hard as your name field right now.

Bad and simple OPs allow for more discussion to occur. Well written opening posts are answered in three comments and they wither and die.

Typical dragonshitter post.

This post
has 60 replies already.

kobayashiii

>pic unrelated

I hope Kyoani does a second series but it's more dragon battle and Other World focused and called Dragon Maid Z

best OP in months