Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia

ONE MORE DAY REMAINS UNTIL THE NEW EPISODE AIRS, HOW ARE YOU COPING WITH THE WAIT?

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/870258614363017219

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dVkf2p6I3k
youtube.com/watch?v=ly0_6Y5g-xM
youtube.com/watch?v=79X92H0w1SA
youtube.com/watch?v=hHfCGgVBHAk
youtube.com/watch?v=AyMBnietsH4
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHEZ7kGpTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i sure am hyped for talk no jutsu and convincing todoroki he needs to stop being an edgelord and use his fire powers.

Why is Mirio's hero name REmirion?

Your mom will die in her sleep if you read this and you don't post lewds
Come on user, save her

Fuck off.

Gonna save a million, my man. Aiming low if he wants to be the greatest hero. Also who want to bet this arc ends with
>Izuku not in a position to fight
>Gives OfA to Mirio
>Mirio saves the day but is mortally wounded
>Gives OfA back to Izuku before dying

Literally only you.
The user that's going to tell me "no, me too", he's also you.

Not a chance. No student is going to die, because they'd have to close the school.

Thanks, dog, but the cat's got my back.

The dog doesn't mind who keeps your mother safe, as long as somebody does.

>watching anime
I'd rather kill myself!

have the best of both worlds

I am pretty hype since I have not read the manga at all. I was iffy about the show at first but that all changed about 2-3 episodes in.

You'd think that you would be tired of shonens after watching anime for more or less 10 years. But I love this one and SnS.

Anyways, Neito is best boy and has the coolest ability

Don't be hype, it's literally just Deku using his talk-no-jutsu to make Todoroki use his fire powers. The people hyping it up have no idea what they're talking about.

It's pretty much Naruto vs Gaara with a comic book hero theme.

You again?

?

This is my first time posting in an mha general thread. I just read the entire manga in 3 hours and thought I'd give my input.

>This is my first time
I've seen this shit so often. Have a (you)

Speedreader-chan? Is it you?

>140 chapters in 3 hours
>speedreading
Were you put in special classes that gave you extra time for everything?

>watching weekly

drink clorox

Not that user but personally speed reading is much better done with a physical copy of the manga. Plus you need to have an actual brain to comprehend shit as you're reading

>Yomimoto's literature: yuck!
Wrong. That's clearly a Kiribaku doujin and Kiribaku is innately a beautiful and pure thing. It is not yuck in anyway.

>Yes
Then this conversation is over

whats his problem

Nice a containment thread
So expect the Bakuchakofags to arrive in less than 5 hours

>be superhero
>about to raid compound of one of the most dangerous organizations in Japan; high chance of getting injured or even dying
>for some reason other superheroes are bringing their interns with them to the raid
>INTERNS
>not even adult interns, just kids who've barely had any experience in the hero world
>mfw i learn the raid could've been entirely avoided if one of the KID INTERNS wasn't a pussy
>mfw the other heroes are going to expect me to risk my life to protect the kid interns when they should be staying at home
>mfw literally minutes into the raid, the kid interns are rushing in head first and not letting the pros handle it

I was wondering how the hell does a MHA general have only 33 posts after the last one died hours ago. Thanks for the explanation (same as always - some retard made another general without the subject).

I love you.

Fuck off and stay in your containment thread, Miriokek.

It's Le Million. He is the redditor hero.

not exactlty lewd, but okay

Oh right, posting invi girl pleasuring herself fully naked.

he's black in japan?

This one looks much more like a contaient thread than that one though

>implying that work

Yeah Talk no Jutsu

all I want is for shoto to get the shit beaten out of him

Okay Grapefag.

Yuck!

he's salty that his series never got popular

actually I think thats bakudeku which is indeed disgusting

Fuck you, they're cute when they work together.

this thread is getting too gay

Same here. Fuck that crispycuck.

Thank god that fujo that complains about grape is on the containment thread
That fuck would've derailed the thread by now

>when they work together
and they don't
they don't even like each other and Bakugou only recently even accepted Deku as a rival

Static Shock was pretty good though, aside from that one gun violence episode and some others.

Okay.

Reminder that even if he "used his full power" he could never beat based Bakugou. Bakugou always was and always will be the strongest student in UA.

Yeah deku breaking his fingers one by one while talk no jutsuing the autist until he has an emotional flashback that reminds him why he wanted to be a hero in the first place makes for such an exiting fight.

Do you faggots actually thing the episode will be exciting or are you just being ironic?

>ywn read that chapter together with Sup Forums for the first time ever again

is will loli be save?

>Do you faggots actually thing the episode will be exciting or are you just being ironic?
It's just a handful of delusional baconfags. A vocal minority. Same like the losers who were hyping up last episode.

No, Mirio the Reddithero ruined her escape and her only shot at freedom & happiness. She will die due to his cowardice.

His Quirk sucks and he knows it

What stactic the tv series and milestone series were popular as fuck. Nu52 fucked him though.

Not to mention
>Sir is an autist that refuses to use his Quirk on you for no real reason
>Have to listen to him talk about Pretty Cure toys for 5 minutes, which he insisted on buying
>It turns out all the work you did looking for the lost girl was useless because the Yakuza never moved her and Sir was just paranoid
>The cops asigned on the raid are stupid, annoying and repetitive
>Those fucking Yakuza are acting in a completely irrational way by putting the well-being of their murderous boss over their continued freedom

It can't be worse than Suneater's 1st world babby quirk.

>get caught one day not eating octopus
>die instantly

>thinking we're gonna read this green text tldr

anime here

whats his quirk

What is Aoyama's face trying to convey?

He can unlock every lock, literal or metaphorical (i.e. a manko lock).

It's just grapefage replying to himself.

Why do you act like octopus tentacles are the only application of his powers?

Every thing else is too weak. Crab shell can be easily cracked, you don't need to be super strong. Bakugou could probably break it with his punch, no explosion needed. What else does he have? Nothing.

>in b4 speed readers delusional "poison" meme

Deku loses.

Frankly, I don't think the fight was that good and I don't care much about Deku or Todo. But the emotions are what make up for it I think.

It depends on the amount you eat, one serving of crab could lead to your scenario. Going to a seafood buffet and eating nothing but crab could make your scenario unlikely, also don't just assume his quirk is just like the base animal it most likely augments thr animal trait too.

The only good way to use his quirk is if he's either in South East Asia where you can eat large amounts of insects easily or if he was a villainous poacher in Africa. Seafood is only good against worthless mooks. That blade fucker would still rek the shit out of him. His shells cannot compete with Kirishima's hardmode.

At least the Japs should make a doujin where he eats a frog to try catching some bugs -> Tsuyu sees him -> mates with him thinkgen he's a frogman. But after nakadashi it turns out he ate her cousin.

Poultry can give him wings and really fucking sharp feet, I reckon beef would give him horns and the strength of a bull, eating frog would give him frog legs and cause him to jump super high...

It's a good quirk, but you honestly need to be smart about it.

And be willing to eat things you may not like. It would be funny if Suneater didn't even liked sea food

He is Japanese. All Japanese love seafood.

>the strength of a bull
Typical speedreader. It's manifesting animal body parts. Not "becoming the bull". He will never be the bull, literally or metaphorically. Maybe Kirishima can be his bull.

The fight must be fucking good then.

the feels

Horikoshi is the hero we don't deserve.

Is Horikoshi /ourguy/?

If by bull you mean someone who fucks him silly then yes, maybe.

By bull I mean Kirishima is gonna fuck Tsuyu while he watches.

>Your so cool.

First for true love

So, by your logic, Deku too?

Deku didn't say it out loud. Tsuyu did. She's like that frog trash bin with USE ME written on it

Triple dubs say yes

Don't know why the second post was linked, but have a free (you) I guess

Lot's of little promos
youtube.com/watch?v=6dVkf2p6I3k
youtube.com/watch?v=ly0_6Y5g-xM
youtube.com/watch?v=79X92H0w1SA
youtube.com/watch?v=hHfCGgVBHAk
youtube.com/watch?v=AyMBnietsH4
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHEZ7kGpTk

Fuuuck, I'm way too hyped. I really hope it won't be a dissapointement.

What are these for?

to put them on your corkboard apparently

You can't just pass OfA around like a needle you fucking faggot junkie I hope you die of aids

What the fuck was his problem?