/eva/ appreciation thread

Just Evangelion. That's literally all there is to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Wrz3o4ARkQ
youtu.be/rQ-hKkFq6Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=YebuRO1kp0c&t=2392s
youtube.com/watch?v=qPZymccwZm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evangelion is the hardest I ever got trolled.

I forgot I saved this a long-ass time ago.

Is Fucking Evangelion Anima ever going to get a translation?

youtu.be/1Wrz3o4ARkQ

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

So what happened after he choke asuka

Kimochi warui.

Posting real canon ending.

Fucking...
I swear I've heard of that ending somewhere... it's in one of the Evangelion games... right?

I watched /eva/ up to the 24th episode and now I dont know what the fuck to do. Should I watch the original ending first or end of eva?

I feel betrayed without even watching either, why the fuck should I choose an ending to such a badass series.

He really got into the robot

25-26, then wait a few days, then EoE. They (probably) take place concurrently, so keep that in mind.

The fuck that is.

youtu.be/rQ-hKkFq6Q8

The world looks polluted as fuck now that god-rei has fallen into it. How can humanity recover when their world has literally turned to a shitbasket? I bet every person will die from dehydration within a week. Thanks for fucking up the human race senji, you stupid cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=YebuRO1kp0c&t=2392s
1:40:30

Give the teenager a break. He already went through a lot of shit in the End of Evangelion.

just get in the damn robot already!

HE JUST FUCKING KILLED THE ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES! WE WERE DESTINED TO GO TO THE STARS MAN. TO RULE THE GALAXY. TO OWN THE UNIVERSE. NOW GUESS WHAT? HUMANITY'S GREAT PLANS ARE FOREVER FUCKED BECAUSE THIS STUPID KEK-BRAINED BEANERBOY DECIDED TO NOT LET US WALLOW IN A SEA OF PISS FOR ETERNITY.

Seele did that. Seele killed half the planet, froze all technology at 1995 except confidential military projects, and were preparing to harvest the other half before Shinji was born. You don't long for the future more than him.

Didn't the world already turn to shit from second impact, or maybe from this? In the rebuilds they go to some aquarium/conservation place/water purification place because the ocean is fucked up don't they?

Don't do that, they're different Second Impacts. NGE, they lost a lot of biodiversity but fishing was still viable and Asuka could still order ramen with shark. Rebuild, the ocean is totally goddamn lifeless.

Never seen Bleach huh?

>Kimochi warui
What did this mean?

notice all the space imagery on the wall user.

It means "Rei was best girl after all, wasnt she?"

Are you retarded? Those with the will to live can come back. It was seele who wanted humanity to live in a pool of lcl

No it means "dont bring your waifuwarring bullshit into this thread you faggot"

I have.
I wash my clothes every week

These are my favorite characters:
1. Kaworu
2. Asuka
3. Shinji
4. Misato / Ritsuko
5. Kensuke

you dont have to chose an ending baka, you watch the series then watch the movie. and like said, final episode and movie take place at same time from different perspectives.

So why is Asuka so much better than Rei, bros?

She has personality?

This

...watch more anime

No personality is better than an absolutely shitty personality

Fun fact. The cover of End of Evangelion takes place right after the last scene in the movie.

Finished Eva several days ago, watched EoE first then 25/6. Left me feeling empty, to be honest. I don't agree with people who say it's pretentious tripe; all of the themes and messages are conveyed pretty clearly. EoE is fucking bizarre, though. Planning on watching the Rebuild movies soon.

People who call it pretentious are just trying too hard to be contrarian. Even thought End of Evangelion is pretty bizarre, if you watch carefully you can see what Hideaki Anno was trying to say.

Yep, it took me a bit to really conceptualize, but I left believing it's a masterpiece all around. 25/6 and EoE combine to create a really great ending, when you consider they're two sides of the same coin.

Yes exactly. A lot of people think 25/6 was about Shinji accepting instrumentality but I don't think that is the case. Given the philosophical arguments presented in the anime ending, it was more about him accepting himself.

So whereas 25/6 was the ending that focused oh Shinji's mental state and his internal conflict, EoE was about the external world and the consequences of Instrumentality and here Shinji rejects instrumentality (and the thought process for that is observed in 25/6).

Spot on. I borderline regret watching it while drinking. But maybe it made the experience that much better.

Stop apolozing for shinji

youtube.com/watch?v=qPZymccwZm4

I want to live in Misato's apartment.

Rei is literally shitty though