So are pizzas in Japan so half-assed that they leave gaps in the cheese?

So are pizzas in Japan so half-assed that they leave gaps in the cheese?

>he's never had a margherita

That's how pizza is supposed to be, faggot.

>burger education.

>Not getting your money's worth

FUCK

THAT

SHIT

t. American

>Just a fat piece of bread and dumb amounts of cheese

>dumb amounts of cheese
That's a normal amount.

ᵖᶦᶻᶻᵃ

>b-but I-Talians just throw chunks of cheese and chunks of tomato onto dough and then burn it in the oven, this must be the correct way to do it
No, America invented pizza. No one, no one would give a shit about Italian burnt cheese/tomato/leaf bread if America hadn't come up with something 100 times better by improving the original till it was unrecognizable.

putting unholy amounts of cheese is not improving the pizza, user

and this is why all of you are so fat

>this bread doesn't have enough cheese!
>well shit now it needs more sauce
>this bread is too thin now I'll have to come up with a different mix and method
>repeat

And then you end up with 'go 'za. I think I'll just take the classic, personally.

Actually I mainly eat fruit, vegetables, nuts, cheese, and raw meat/fish. Carbohydrates are the devil.

Good for you man. Got enjoy your american Pizza!
yay for freedom!

I guess you have overweight.

all food is half-assed in Japan

their food sucks and their interpretations of other cultures' food sucks

only thing they're good at is noodles

I guess you can't into English, dumb foreigner.

As a Burger myself, you disgust me you fat dumb piece of shit.

Says somebody who can't even speak more than one language.

>only thing they're good at is noodles
They stole all their noodle techniques from the Chinese, seriously fucking Japs.

Chinese noodles suck though

>all

Not everyone is the same over here, but i'm sure you're not "stereotypig" but speaking "from experience", right?

You're as shitty as your taste in anime.

Different user but...
>Be burger
>Speak English, Spanish and Armenian
>pic related

For Japan a pizza with tomato sauce is uncommon.

chinese food is overrated in general, same as french

My native tongue dominates the world, it is the language of commerce and is spoken nearly everywhere that is relevant. Unlike you I do not need to "know" a second language, though it's questionable if only being able to string together short broken English constitutes "knowing" the language.

That being said I actually do know other languages, since I went to a good school I know both classical Latin and Greek. What languages do you "know" foreigner. I'll hazard a guess and say it's just your garbage mother tongue that no one but you cares about.

>Pizza

Well since Chinese noodles and Japanese noodles are basically the same shit by extension jap noodles suck too.

>no one but you

Are you assuming it's a secret language that only he knows?

Also are you in any position to shittalk a language when you learned classical latin? The deadest of all languages.

>Armenian
Don't make me call the ottomans.

>be spic
>speak only spanish and broken inglish
>live in murica
>still make $55/hr

Fuck I'm hungry now. Thanks Sup Forums.

>Latin is bad because it's dead
I can read basically every classic text from the bible to the elements in some of the closest existing forms to the original. That's more useful than whatever backwater language that gaijin knows.

this

all japanese food tastes like shit and sushi is retarded

>be neither armo or spic

My life is great

>bible
hebrew, greek or nothing

Jokes on you, I'm not even fat.

You clearly wrote that you live in murica, stop lying.

Hungry for shitposting?

Bible user, not including the old testament.

Ditto. I'm constantly horrified by the eating habits of my fellow Americans.

>Being able to read the bible
>Useful

You were boasting earlier about how english is the language of commerce, that's useful.

Being able to read text from the bible really isn't of any use. UNLESS you're a historian but I doubt you are. I this day and age, your "skill" to be able to read old bible verse is absolutely useless. Even reading Morse code whilst not even being blind would be better.

>that pic
Is it fucked? Or can it be cleaned off?

>ottomans
Dude, I live in Glendale and work and live with Armenians every single day. If Turkey rolled into town today, you'd see me waving their flag from the rooftops.

>Bible
>the foundations of basically all western thought contained within
>It is not useful to understand this
Wow, talk about being a plebeian.

Does America even have a cuisine?

iirc cheese isn't common in asian countries. They'd rather eat and sell what little amount of cows they have for outrageous prices than consume that milk.

>Having such knowledge and yet you spend your time on an image board talking shit about how non american pizza isn't pizza.

Please take a step back and reconsider your life choices.

Deep fried doritos and coke

Asians are mostly lactose intolerant so that's no big surprise.

why can't Japan do pizza like us?

the base of western culture is greece, or do you still stone someone to death for cheating?

Well you got me there.

dude have u never been to Ý?

The stole Pizza from the Italians
Burgers from god knows where lets say Germany
Meatloaf from the Jews
Apply pie and fries from the French

They just like pretending like they own it.

their curry is a joke

Cheating at what, checkers?

Sure, just rinse with water

that chart is bullshit, i live in spicland and no one that i know is lactose intolerant

Do you know everyone in Mexico? or is Spicland spain?

Are all your names for countries one letter?

yeah considering there's only 26 relevant countries in the world

It means that the sample used in that is clearly fucking biased.

another part of spicland, and i don't think that i live in the only city whose whole population is lactose intolerant, milk with coffee is a popular breakfast drink

Most properly made cheese has no lactose in it...

Fuck off chink. At least, Japanese FDA can be trusted.

Meanwhile, not even native Chinese trust their version of the FDA.

Japan - real noodles

China - fake noodles

Asia has a history of yogurt rather than cheese.

Japan has:
Superior noodles
Inferior Curry
Superior Raw fish
Inferior Any meat dish really

As far as deserts go they went full fucking retard with the sugar levels.

>the vietnamese alphabet is the same as the english one
HUH YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY!
FUNNY BECAUSE Ý IS MY FAVORITE ENGLISH LETTER!

Mate it's a well established fact which genes code for adult age lactase production, where they originated and spread from (europe), and those genes are not common in spicland. I'm sorry if you disagree based on anecdotal evidence.

Nope, everything is better in Japan. Even KFC and 7-11 is better in Japan.

user pizza was created in america.

>Superior raw fish
How exactly can there be inferior or superior versions of something which is raw and unprocessed?

better quality fish to begin with?
how is that a real question?

Ýea son

yo check this out

pineapple on pizza

How do the Japanese get better quality fish if they get their fish from the same oceans and hotspots most countries these days get their fish?

>People saying cuisine this and cuisine that
>When everything came from Atlantis
Typical surface dwellers

yo check this out
get the fuck out

Prime example of american Delusion

They also have this thing called Californian burritos where they basically make regular Burritos and then add fries to them.

American cuisine is basically what a 5 year old would do if you made him a chef.

They fish the better fish. Tuna and Salmon from the Pacific are better than the Mediterranean for example.

>not common in spicland
source: your ass, most of spicland population is mixed from europeans and natives to the point that even when both parents are dark skinned their child can still be almost white

They don't. They have their own fishing locations.

They do it better. You dunk it in the soup to enhance the flavor profile. Cheese is made from milk so adding milk + milk = milk. You got nothing.

Cuisine is a pretty retarded subject, before people started recording which countries shit came from everyone stole ideas for food from everyone mixing and matching till they found stuff they liked which would gradually move out to other lands and inspire new foods. Today people have some retarded idea that if something started in one place no one else can try messing with or doing something new with the idea. Dumb as fuck to be desu.

Was it pre or post drowned Atlantis?

u fools, u dunk it in the mushroom soup come with the set meal

>euros deluding themselves again not knowing that all current european dishes are based on american or asian variants of their dishes because 90% of all spices, fruits, and vegetables in modern cuisine didn't exist in Europe and didn't get there until the 1700s

America takes existing cuisine and improves it

yo check this out

kys

>Spicland is white
AHAHAHAAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You act like america is the only country that does shit like that.

I'm not at liberty to say to a landfucker

No Israel does it too for example, they pretend they came up with tabouli when we all know it's Lebanese.

Do you have proofs of this?

i said almost, and nice non argument