The Baddest Man on the Planet is White

The Baddest Man on the planet is white. He has defended his title a third time, the most in history. He defeated a pureblood African on steroids who was 20 pounds heavier.

Giggernigger was defeated

Its been known forever than blacks are faster on average but whites are stronger.

>White
>Slavic
Pick one.

Btw I'm slavic, I don't want to be grouped in with you pussy ass western Euros

Serbs and non-Dinaric Romanians are my Celtic brothers whether they like it or not desu

You bros are taking all the banter and outdated anthropological terms to heart. I applaud your autism.

>belongs to inferior group but proudly declares superiority in spite of it
Yep, 100% slave-I mean slav right there

Fedor

So this is what it's like watching MMA
I watch boxing which is essentially Slavs embarrassing nogs on a weekly basis and knocking them the fuck out.
It's actually gotten to the point where I don't really like watching nogs fight non nigs since they almost always get slaughtered unless they engineer everything im their favor

GODAMN RIGHT.

Stipe has more fortitude than any of the heavyweights. The UFC wanted a blaq champ so bad, and he cucked the lot of 'em more than once now. He's a great fighter and I've been rooting for him from the start. It almost makes up for me doing all that early Carwin shilling all those years ago.

Post some pirated footage in these fucking threads ffs, I wanna SEE the nigger get knocked out and these threads only talk about it.

This one was a decision win user. He ko'd Overoid though, I think.

>JUST

Here ya go

another snotknocker

Conor did exceptionally well considering it was his first ever boxing match.

uno mas

>sideshow_for_money.jpg

except the best boxer is now white also

yawn. talk to me when mayweather has the balls to fight in the octagon instead of slapfighting and running around a boxing ring.

HEEM SLEEPY MOMMY

At this point feminine black men might as well just become traps

Canelo would murder Connor, EZ WORK

traps are exclusively for wh*te f*gs

For those of us that don't watch men dry hump in undies, who are these people?

mcgregor could hold mayweather down and literally fuck his ass in a real fight

>could
Didn't they fight? Didn't he lose?

lol, wimpy niggers

they didn't fight. they boxed.

t. the larpflag user

His head hitting the concrete is 10x worse than the punch.

hahahaha, how pedantic...

Underrated post.

>Croats
>Slavs

Fuck off Russian, Ukrainian, Balticfags.

Genetics proves otherwise.

did a good job against a 40 year old man who carried him all the way to the tenth so he could knock him out in the round he bet on himself to knock him out in.

Basically Stipe used his intelligence to outsmart the gorilla

How convenient

STIOPIC!!!

You would have to be pretty up on the men-dry-humping-in-undies thing, honestly.

Slavs are OG white.

It's where white people came from.

I'm shitposting via phone so your webm has no effect, turbofaggot

Holy shit that picture is fucking Punch-Out kino hahahahahahaha! Thanks OP.

Sounds like you would buy Mayweather McGregor 2 like the moron that you are

Hungarians confirmed Croatian.

explain pls

lol, your obamaphone doesn't show webms?

Why?

he was blasting islamic music on speakers.

so like a moment of silence type of thing?

The group of people were praying because their church was being demolished. The black man walked up blasting rap music on his phone and the guy didn't like it.

>didn't deny faggotry

>no weebum
gay

Ward
>never penalized for excessive holding
>never penalized for low blows
>never penalized for headbutts
>never penalized for leg takedowns
>never penalized for grappling/wrestling
>never penalized for bending below the opponents waist line
>never penalized for hitting and holding
>never forced to fight outside his hometown
needed all this to take down one man who was actually fighting fair

>but whites are stronger.

What if you have Lomachenko’s reflexes, and you can always see the direction the gun is pointing at... can you Matrix? I mean dodging the aim, not the bullet.

my computer says invalid source

>i'm slavic
i love this meme

English speaking Niggers stormed Berlin?
Is that Hollywood???

The soviets had thousands of BLACK soldiers you retard leaf

Idiot. All of the North Western Europeans originate from the steppes of Russia.

Read some literature on the genetic flows in Europe.

prolly as meat shields

Soviet soldiers proved to be inferior, man to man, to their german counterparts, lmao.

>all he can do is post fringe cartoons
Is there anything niggers can look back to? All they do is post only imaginary drawings.

>ww2
>thousand infantrys is a thing

yes actually
it's not Lomas reflexes but his reaction time and judgement
as in the ability to recognize something, where it will hit you and what the best course of action to take is
reflexes are predominantly unconscious movement. RT is about 100% focus.

Except back in WW2 besides a few meme units the other 99.9% of blacks in the military were cooks and drivers. And yet they were still responsible for most of the civilian rapes and murders.

Useless cowardly animals.

I love this one too

>The Baddest Man on the planet is white. He has defended his title a third time, the most in history. He defeated a pureblood African on steroids who was 20 pounds heavier.

Where do you train? Or are you just a cuckold that watches TV and has to pretend he's tough because someone with his skin color is?

What other devices do you use to hide your weakness and cowardice? Do you own a pitbull:

faaaaaaake. You can tell by the way she moves that she is hanging from her back and not her neck.

Holy cow this projection lmao.

then explain why german women willingly sucked on the black soviet cock?

I mean look at strongman literally no niggers there

Lol you whites finally get a good win and you start questioning each others whiteness. Your lack of unity and identity is why we are replacing you

T. chicano

>Holy cow this projection lmao.

?? I've been training since I was 10. From Judo and Karate to BJJ and Muay Thai. I have more respect for shitskins that step into the cage and on the mats than some fucking Amerimutt who thinks because a white guy beat some ape in a cage that he is somehow validated.

Stipe Miocic is croat, a Türk rapebaby. That's his secret to defeat KARA BOGA. Wh*te bois cannot do that. Only Türk can.

>Stipe Miocic is croat, a Türk rapebaby. That's his secret to defeat KARA BOGA. Wh*te bois cannot do that. Only Türk can.

Spoken like a true fightcuck.

The same reason millions of russian women flocked to the greatest warrior race of all time.

>Birgit Beck, in her work Rape: The Military Trials of Sexual Crimes Committed by Soldiers in the Wehrmacht, 1939–1944, describes the leniency in punishing sex crimes by German authorities in the East, at the same time pointing out heavy punishments applied in the West.[87] If a soldier who committed a rape was subsequently convicted by a court-martial, he would usually be sentenced to four years in prison[88] The German penal code was also valid for soldiers in war.[89] However, until 1944 only 5,349 soldiers of the Wehrmacht on all fronts were sentenced because of indecency offence "Sittlichkeitsvergehen" or rape "Notzucht".[90] Historian Mühlhäuser believe that sexual assault was not an exception but common, and that the actual number of rapes committed by German soldiers are without question much greater.[91]

Other sources estimate that rapes of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.

How do you feel to learn you are inferior in every regard?

stop projecting. I train 6 times a week. and most of that time I am mopping the floor with shitskins

Kind of true.
And not.
I remember organizing sparring sessions at my college and I remember 2 niggers coming over once.
When his buddy won a sparring against another guy he started jumping around yelling black power black power.
That was the first of many redpills for me who grew up in a small town now in the city.
Humans are tribal.
If they don't look like you and if they come in such a number that they are a threat your bullshit doesn't apply. Period.

here you go

Yes, keep posting some internet cartoons to btfo whiteys. Hhhahah just kys unironically.

Great stuff
Big guys are slow, you just gotta hope they dont throw you to the ground. Fortunately this nog can't fight to the ground

Fighting full contact is very much about the individual and not the race. I have zero respect for fightcucks that think "they" won because the guy with their race/their hometown/their country/their language won.

Because niggers can only run and jump.

>stop projecting. I train 6 times a week. and most of that time I am mopping the floor with shitskins

Bullshit. The first thing you would have answered was my first question. "Where do you train?"

Also

Um sorry i think you're forgetting another white man who would beat this chump easily...

>not understanding these cartoons redpill people

True.
I had a black sparring partner who was ok, a "taoist". Or whatever. Dude was so scared of going retard over women he didn't want to approach them and said he did it because if he loved her move than the other than it wouldn't be universal love.
See. Even the good ones are fucked up in a way.
Back to the subject, our models do influence us.
That's who we look up to and human psychology is not the under estimate. It's best for the integrity of your people if these people are people who belong to your group.
For this I am glad, I do not take their accomplishments as mine. But I see it as a win in terms of cultural hegemony for my group.

Story?

Yikes they both look pretty gassed. That was a sloppy hook that took the scenic route.