In all seriousness, it's not too late to join the forces of good in this country, Sup Forums

In all seriousness, it's not too late to join the forces of good in this country, Sup Forums.

Saved.

The Jew saved it , it must be true goys.

Join the Armed Forces, be fight for Israel , fight for the illegals , fight against your rights and freedoms... ENLIST TODAY

/SAGE
// The real shoah will be 6 million men, 6 million women , and 6 million children.... then you can be "eternal victims".

Sage vetoed.

literally my new wallpaper lmao

So gay

Wow. Trump's allies are fucking awesome.

Kek.

I'm the swastika skeleton in the pic.

in all seriousness I did
Trump 2020

in all seriousness, leftists are evil. 2 wrongs don't make a right

>soyboys and women
>armed with signs
>led by a dove
>versus Demons, wolves and motherfucking Crocomire, all armed with spears and blades
>led by the god-emperor of mankind
Anyone who thinks red wouldn't completely massacre blue is out of their minds.

Don't these fuckers realise that the 'bad guys' are always far more interesting and it is far easier to sympathise with them. I mean, who the fuck prefers the Rebels to the Empire?

I disagree. The left and the right love labelling themselves as the "resistance". The left act as rebels against the omnipotent government while the right act as rebels against the omnipotent mainstream media.

Good image, I like all the 56 percent monsters on the Trump side. Replace the arrow in his hand with something better though.

great!

I don't see any whites in the left, and they looks confused and small, why the fuck would I right for them? Would they support and fight for me and my goals as a fucking white male?

I chose wisely.

>In all seriousness, it's not too late to join the forces of good in this country, Sup Forums.

I already support Trump, we welcome you to come join the "good" side.

Gave me a smile, nice post.

Love trumps hate is still the dumbest slogan leftists came up with

Guys can I be the crocodile.

we already have

I love the proudly oppressed woman in a bag featured in the "good" portion. How progressive. Women as second class citizens. Great.

I can't wait for that day. Your brains splattered all over the wall is gonna be glorious.

This

lmao darwin

This is fucking brilliant, mate.

Some days I lament being in the timeline where we are driving around town at night rounding up school teachers and local leftist afitators and killing them and putting them in shallow graves at night, and the local media refuses to report their disappearance. Oh wait, thats Mexico XD

Lol why is there so many women on the left.
I know women ruin civilisations, but there's nowhere this many muslim women coming from other lands.
I like how we're drawn though...Check out that cross-sword!

But I’m not a good person.

Gold

Post the real one

Best fucking thing i've seen in my life

Pure delusion.
The actual two sides:
> Liberty minded people who just want freedom to live their lives
VS
> People who want to use the government to dictate how to live and to socially engineer society

You forgot your memeflag

we are on the good side

Good and Evil are flawed concepts of simple and flawed minds. There only Is. There is power and there is weakness.

>my body my choice
>women forced to wear hijab otherwise they get beaten
what did they mean by this?

They don’t have any point they have no values

It’s about power, it’s easier to have a bunch of disparit and conflicting minority groups to keep enslaved to the gov then empowered white individual Americans

>implying any ideology beyond absolute anarchy doesn't want to, in some way, dictate certain terms of life and society

This is amazing. The level of detail is astounding.
Well done user, well done.

Kek.
Maga 2020

Tag yourself im demon cat ghost

>love trump's hat
lmao well done

Doing gods work user