If 1.1 million people died in Auschwitz where are they burried?

Other urls found in this thread:

nizkor.org/
imgur.com/a/725A7
digrock.com/originalbackhoe.html
holocausthandbooks.com/
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=123500
youtu.be/0jl2w3xYFHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In your moms loose pussy

What is a crematorium?
They were gassed and then they put them into the ovens

In the clouds.

Okay well how many ovens are there and where is the ash?

nizkor.org/

Scattered in the wind.

Also not all bodies were burned in ovens. Some were either buried or fed to pigs. Also some were burned in huge piles of bodies.
Source: my own brain because just because there aren’t enough ovens doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

oh idk IN THE MASS GRAVES THERE!

The 6 million are responsible for the global warming they Jewed us again

why do you think bonfires can burn bodies into ash when even extremely high temperature ovens leave large bits of remains?

Do you honestly believe that a mass grave would be able to hold over 1 million people? Give your head a shake.

>12 million

You mean those mass graves they tried to sonar and couldn't find and whoops soon after they decided it's a holy land and you can't do research anymore.

21 million

If you cremate someone there's ash left over.

THIS.

Also, when the Nazis were held in trial after WW2, not one of them denied the accusations. Not one. They all admitted to it in great detail.

Not only Jews were gassed or executed.
The total death toll is much higher.

wrong
bits of solid material like bones is leftover in modern higher temperature ovens

in the mass graves surrounding the town which you'd know if you bothered to learn about it past Sup Forums memes

imgur.com/a/725A7

No, that's why I said GRAVES with an S which indicates that it's plural.

>muh 6 gorillion jews and 5 million gypsy number that is literally proven to be made up

Gee sure hope they weren't tortured.

The ole Bonfire of the Jews, eh? Why was Hitler systematically killing off perhaps his most valuable source of labor again? Why use expensive and scarce materials to do that when bullets and bombs we're plenty available? Since they already had them rounded up, why not just have the luftwaffe drop a few thousand pounders on the lot of them and be done with it, burial graves included at no charge? Asking for a friend.

can you believe those evil Nazis! they murdered 6 million of the 5.5 million Jews in Nazi-controlled Europe and there were only 3.8 million left in Europe when they were done, a million Jews escaped to Israel and 2 million fled to the US and 1.5 million escaped to England....and many hundreds of thousands fled to other countries to avoid capture by those evil nazis
oy vey! the shoah nearly destroyed the Jew

stop being anticemetic right now!

After all this time, you're going to believe a single fucking thing a kike says or writes? Lol, gas yourself Schlomhed Mahmud

digrock.com/originalbackhoe.html

Take a look at the first backhoe ever invented. This was in 1948, 3 years after the war had ended. You would have needed to dig the hole by hand using shovels.

Now why would you bury a man, before throwing him into the ovens?

Do the math faggot
Cremation
72 mins a corpse more if you stack more than one body.
15 ovens
5 years
Even if you assume they went 24 hours a day and used all that fuel while fighting a war on the fronts.
Do the math faggots.

>says Sup Forums is not a credible source
>links a blog post instead

My almonds were really activated. Also those graves were shown to be soil undisturbed for centuries by sonar studies

"Counter-semitic", you schmuck.
Oy vey!

>You can totally trust this biased, Jewish website to tell you the truth of the Holocaust.
>NOW SHUT UP AND PAY JEWS REPARATIONS!
Why on earth would anyone doubt the holocaust?

>in the mass graves surrounding the town which you'd know if you bothered to learn about it past Sup Forums memes
Meanwhile you kikes never seem to be able to refute: holocausthandbooks.com/

Wrong. They all denied it, mongtard.

>Also, when the Nazis were held in trial after WW2, not one of them denied the accusations. Not one. They all admitted to it in great detail.
Yeah, if you're going to put Nuremberg on a pedestal, you're going to have a hard time defending your precious holyhoax.

Torture and Testicle Crushing at Nuremberg
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=123500

If the Holocaust is as true as they claim, then why do people go to jail for questioning it?

The Goyim are asking questions about the Holocaust again?
What are you, antisemitic?
SHUT IT DOWN!!

OY VEY UNCLE BENJAMIN, 73 YEARS AFTER THE END OF WWII AND THEY STILL DON'T BELIEVE OUR LIES???

>“I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.” - SS-Hauptsturmführer Josef Kramer

No member of the SS got a fair trial you have to be shitting me. They should just test the building and see if it was capable of what it's accused of.

>"I gave life in Auschwitz, I did not take it."

>"When the subject was raised by Rolf, his father ''exploded.'' Mengele turned on his son and said, ''How can you imagine that I could do such things - it's a lie, propaganda!'' Unrepentant, Mengele claimed that as a doctor he had actually ''helped'' to save many lives in the death camp."

>"I don’t have anything to hide. Terrible things happened at Auschwitz, and I did my best to help. One could not do everything. There were terrible disasters there. I could only save so many. I never killed anyone or hurt anyone. I can prove I am innocent of what they could say against me. I am building the facts for my defense. I want to turn myself in and be cleared at a trial."

Inside the gaping, hurting and constantly bleeding assholes of the whiny survivors.

In ze air

This learned elder of zion claims to know

youtu.be/0jl2w3xYFHQ

>Some 4 million people

4 MILLION??

Nah its against jewish doctrine to exhume bodies or some shit. Treblenka didnt even have a crematorium ffs. reality is that a lot of jews died, but the number is more like 300k no where near the 6 gorrillion they claim. And alot of them would have died from typhoid and shit. The other reality is hitler didnt target jews because they were 'subhuman', he despised them because they were basically responsible for germany getting btfo in ww1.

The ultimate irony is that he planned the various bomb loads for the destruction of Hamburg, Dresden and other area bombing targets. He also oversaw scientific research at Hiroshima and Nagasaki for the British government in 1945-46. He fails to mention that in his famous opus magnum. Fucking disingenuous Jew.

>muh holocaust
I can't believe you stupid goyim actually fell for that

Fucking kill yourself

Is it real in your mind?

They are buried in our imaginations user.

This

>nizkor.org/

>The Nizkor Project (Hebrew: נִזְכּוֹר, "we will remember") is an Internet-based project run by B'nai Brith Canada which is dedicated to countering Holocaust denial.

kek

they were gassed, buried, dug up and then burned and ashes were dumped in river and on roads and used as fertilizer. that is the official statement.

That doesn't sound like German efficiency to me now schlomo.

Nazi Germany was grossly inefficient when they let their autism take over
>Endless sequence of increasingly implausible low-production/prototype/designed tanks (Maus, P.1000 Ratte, P.1500 Landkreuzer, Elefant, Jagdtiger)
>Ditto for ships (H-44? lmao, designing a 120,000 tonne battleship in AD 1944)
>one or two-of-a-kind artillery pieces (Schwerer Gustav, used like twice in the whole war)
>interchangeable parts? nein!
>strategic dive bombers
>departments working out how many courses of brick the wehrbauers will need in their Varg-tier larp lifestyles before finishing off the soviets
>bizarre obsession with planning railways
>interleaved road wheels
>princess tanks
>not maxing production until 1944, when they were tapped out on manpower and being bombed on the regular, ‘cuz multiple shifts are bad
>V2 program killed more people in Germany than everywhere else combined
>the whole joke that was the Mittelwerk
>somehow, their best organizer was an architect
>trying to spike development of the StG 44 over and over again, until it got a cool name

The Germans were many things, but rarely efficient

Theyre pretty efficient at destroying their country

found the kike

>V2 program killed more people in Germany than everywhere else combined

Explain?

Auschwitz simply didn't have the capacity to burn so much bodies with so few ovens.

>If 1.1 million people died in Auschwitz where are they burried?
Inside white man burden

This, if you ever seen pictures or even been there you'll see some pizza oven and chimneys built after the war probs built by the notorious faker fags the SOVIETS