NTR in Nanatsu no Taizai

I hope Escanor kills everyone and ends this series, fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/220/4317/20
m.academyvn.com/chapter/90152/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-184-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened? I'm not caught up

Hos it it NTR when Merlin was never into Escanor and it was always a one way cruch?

Escanor on suicide watch!

you cann't hope without despair

time to pick this shit up again

Is this how the Sins will be challenged? Escanor being butthurt?

Are there any younger/older ladies he could gun for? Might as well keep with the theme.

Wonder what she's saying about Arthur? Whatever it is I guess it's enough to make Escanor look depressed. Poor guy, all the other Sins happily get their own waifus/husbando and he gets cucked by some kid. Not to mention all the other Sins are either immortal or age very slowly, but he's an old man now.

chapter out
readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/220/4317/20

Damn

Fuck this author and his /ss/ fetish

That's pretty depressing. Especially since Merlin is Escanor's "sun" and pretty much spent his entire life chasing after her. I guess it's time we get a Escanor focused arc.

>You will never throw a party with the seven deadly sins

So lewd

Hope =/= Love

>estarossa got so BTFO that he isn't considered a threat anymore
LMAO

I bet Mel wouldn't have a problem fucking her right in the middle of the party.

Interesting how Elaine noticed Merlin's real thought, but King still didn't although he grew wings already...

Even so it's obvious that her entire purpose in life right now is Arthur as seen . Escanor was nothing but a interesting guinea pig to her due to his powers. She will never care about him like she does for Arthur.

The boys are back in town

>Bartra is a trapfag

>No waifu
>No one respects him
>The strongest but can't control it
>The weakest most of the time
>Spent all his life chasing for some pussy who only thought of him as a funny experiment

JUST SUN MY SHIT UP

The only person who seemed to give a shit about him is that one Merlin look a like in his flashback. Wonder if we will ever find out more about her and her relation to him?

A nice callback to chapter 1.

>Merlin's outfit

MUH

>not Nanatsu NTRzai
One job

Dat Merlin butt!

We might get the backstory of Merlin's sin as well. We're slowly homing in on what makes her gears grind.

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

Who else has been NTR'ed this year?

Nakaba the /ss/ master is at it again

Nakaba should have made Arthur into Gawain instead so the rivalry would make sense. The fact that we haven't gotten a Gawain when we have Escanor is crazy.

>/ss/

I hope you mean Mel and Eli with that.

Escanor never had a chance. She treats him like a slave, is more interested into his power than his personality and he is 40 years old ningen. Not saying that she loves Arthur but still. He probably loves Merlin because she looks like and will get her in the end.

Gawain will probably appear in his Gaiden chapter.

Wasn't the whole point that she'd be killed for helping him escape?

I still have faith in Escanor.

This could trigger some nice character development.

Zeldris is amazing as always. I want to make Merlin blank-eyed too.

Escanor is bound to be cucked by Gawain. It's his fate.

Escanors arthurian legend is he was born at the same time as Gawain so they both have the power of the sunny d. But Escanor tried to kidnap one of Arthurs sluts and Gawain murdered him for it.

Escanor is completely fucked

We don't know what happened to her.
Gawain will be a MC in the Arthur manga.

Even Escanor is scared, Zeldris sure must be monstrous.

Even night Escanor*

And Nanatsu's Arthur is both Gawain and Arthur.

Written on stone. I want Escanor to be cucked and then kill everyone and win the manga.

It's not cucking if Merlin never had a thing for him.

Besides it doesn't looks like she was talking about Arthur as a lover at all. Arthur himself clearly doesn't see her like that either.

powerlevels

>Merlin
>Meliodas
>Ban
Why do they have the biggest space?

She's looking at Mel in the upper panel.

What's with all these retards on NS saying that Arthur is Merlin and Escanor's kid?

They are into sons cheating on their fathers.

>Merlin's
Maybe
>Escanor's
Unlikely

Night Escanor is terrified of literally everything

It's the kid of Merlin and Mel.

Meliodas and Merlin give that fuckbuddies vibe.

I wonder if prime Arthur will be as powerful as daylight Escanor.

I am sure it's just an illusion because of that strange line connecting her eye with the eyebrow. Clearly, you are just too pure-minded to recognize naughty things immediately like I can do.

I want to see Merlin sucking Arthur's delicate shota dick

Is Escanor, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Never.

Like 5 years too late for that.

>Merlin of all people showing her weak side
Holy shit.
Wonder when exactly Mel get to knew her.

Is it just me, or King's wings slowly starting to grow bigger?

Why did they switched to Zeldoris? Zeldris sounds way better.

Wings are about magic power, heart reading is not that kind of magic, and King always sucked at that while Elaine is a heart reading prodigy.

escanorfags BTFO

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.
I FOUGHT FOR YOU. I ALWAYS DEFENDED YOUR SERIES EVEN AFTER THE TRAINWECK THAT WAS THE TOURNAMENT ARC, I BOUGHT ALL YOUR FUCKING BOOKS. I EVEN DEFENDED MELIODAS ABUSES AGAINST ELIZABETH I WAS SHUNNED FROM MY OWN SJW FRIENDS FROM IT
BECAUSE I HAD FAITH IN YOU.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I AM A MERLIN X ESCANOR SHIPPER I TEACH PEOPLE ABOUT THIS PAIRING, AND YOU FUCKING PULL OUT NTR?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, NAKABA FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MESS OF A MANGA.
I HANG A GLORIOUS PRAISE THE SUN PICTURE OVER MY BED AS A HOMMAGE OF ESCAGOD, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY THE END THIS CHAPTER EXISTENCE! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCKING JAPS. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING FLAT NOSED, SLANT EYED, HELL-BOUND, UGLY, BROKEN, DISGUSTING, PERVERTED, SOCIETY SHATTERING NETORARE LOVING FUCKS

Not even worth a (You)

Hahaha

When Merlin started acting weird for a second I thought that she had been hit with Zeldris' commandment since she in a sense did run away from him. Instead we got NTR. Hopefully this will result in some character development for Escanor and Merlin since they haven't gotten very much attention so far.

In Gowther's gaiden, he needed to change into maid clothes to get past the guards.

>in Asia
Huh, americans don't have that sneezing thing? It's not just asia, people say that all time in Europe as well.

>Hopefully this will result in some character development for Escanor and Merlin since they haven't gotten very much attention so far.
Literally the only sins without a gaiden, not counting Meliodas.

>NTR
1.She never gave a shit about Escanor.
2.She is not in love with Arthur.

What rivalry? Escanor is a cuck and even he knows it. Gawain is a knight of the round, so he will appear in the Arthur spin-off. Possibly as a relative of Escanor, might even as his son. Or daughter.

Escanor is going to go and try to solo camelot of merlin isnt he

calm down

Indeed, and will get his ass caught because Zeldris obviously devised some counter strategy against him.

>the best character since 10000 years getting cucked

I sure hope not you fag!

Merlin could have just told him no in the like 10years that they have known each other

>Getting cucked by based Arthur
Eat shit sunfags

>implying Escanor actually loves Merlin and not the girl from flashback
>implying he's not just projecting his feelings onto Merlin

Overpowered characters are usually boring

What makes Escanor so good?

>>the best character

Merlin is the entire reason why he can even live a normal life without having to worry about burning everyone around him during the day

Mel knows Merlin the longest, which means even before Gowther, so he knows Merlin before he was a Commandment. I'm pretty sure she is some kind of side-branch of demons that got exterminated by the DK for having too much power. Probably succubus, which would explain her habit of going almost nude every time.

If I am not mistake there was a side-chapter about the sins on the vacation and the last page is missed or something because I read it in my country and it seem like Merlin also like Mel
m.academyvn.com/chapter/90152/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-184-5

How can people think it's NTR? It's one of those obvious cheap drama moments. This chapter made it pretty clear that Merlin and Escanor WILL end up together.

woooo meeee

The just added that from Volume 24.

Dunno user, but escanor is finally a protagonist who is strong as fuck and knows it.

No fucking friendship power, no hurr durr asspull. No just a wrecking Monster (during the day)

>Merlin doesn't love Arthur, it's just misunderstanding
>Escanor runs away and finds Rosa
>When Arthur is finally safe, Merlin goes to find Escanor
>she is about to anounce her love for him, when she sees Rosa pregnant with sunkids
Merlin is the truly NTRd sin.

>This chapter made it pretty clear that Merlin and Escanor WILL end up together
Of course user. Of course.

He is not the protagonist and none of the Sins act like pathetic beta in combat. They know they are strong as fuck. Escanor is arrogant. They have yet to win a battle due to friendship power.

GTFO Cabba, don't you have to get anally raped by Kale?

>Merlin had a thing for Mel just like vampire girl had a thing for Zeldris
>Escanor is a 40 years old virgin

Two medicore characters in one intresting package. Day Escanor is overpowered and arrogant, night Escanor is afraid of his power and a genuin nice guy.

It's because him being overpowered only applies in certain situations and actually affects his behavior. So you have this weak nobody who occasionally gets his shit together and becomes the strongest guy around with the personality to match. It's like the character development of Simon in TTGL going from a meek nerd to a confident action hero, except rather than being a linear development it's an oscillation between the two extremes, both of which would normally be annoying to watch. No one likes spineless harem MCs and always complain that they should just kiss the girl already and likewise people tend to dislike the guy who's so broken that nothing seems like a threat to him and wish he would get knocked down a peg. Escanor satisfies both of those needs simultaneously.

King takes education seriously

If Merlin wasn't weakened by Zeldris, this would have turned into an orgy in a few minutes.

>Merlin will never talk down on you without her makeup

Wingboner.

Today is Best Boy's birthday.