You will never get to watch re:zero for the first time again

>you will never get to watch re:zero for the first time again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKKSXyoziT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least I can listen to the song

Anime kino thread?

Spring 2016 was a fun season, especially for posting on Sup Forums. We had Luluco, Re:Zero, Mayoiga, the less shitty first half of Macross Delta, Kabaneri, Flying Witch, Big Order, Kuma Miko, and a bunch of other shows which were fun.

Ive never watched it and never will.

Honestly it wasn't that good.
SNK was god-tier for most of S1

It's never going to be that good again because of how shit the manga turned out.

I missed all of 2016 due to work but I'm slowly picking them up. I watched Kuma Miko and Kabaneri and just downloaded Flying Witch. Guess I'll just pick up all these that are mentioned.

And I wish I never had.

>tfw cant stop thinking about rem everyday

what do you mean by "work" ?

It stressed me out sometimes, in a bad way
>rem
>not waifubait

Rem? Who's that?

I wouldn't suggest picking up Mayoiga, it was fun for the threads, the show itself isn't that great. And if you're going to watch macross delta, pretend the second cour doesn't exist.

I was supervising the construction of natural gas lines.
roight

>the first 9 episodes
>you died
>Wilhelm van Astrea
If it was like ~16 episodes it would've been a masterpiece.

that sounds pretty cool senpai. but aren't those lines already constructed by nature itself if they are natural lines? what was there to supervise?

>watching it a 2nd time

Good, it's shit.

Kino-est scene of our generation

tanaka kun is superior to flying witch in terms of comfiness

>tfw that ending and "I love Emilia" were my favorite parts when watching it

Everything else was kind of just average. Though I've seen worse.

>you'll never watch Rem get BTFO for the first time again
Just end me already

>tfw no Re:Zero episode today

Did people forget based betelguese?

What the fuck? The gas is natural, not the lines.

>how shit the manga turned out.
except it didn't

I really didn't start to enjoy it until Subaru started dealing with the cult but I have to admit Crusch's swordsman backstory episode was pretty good, definitely one of my favourites.

Reminder Subaru is the dragon they all want to kill.

>Shows up as the competition to become queen or king to slay the dragon is soon to begin
Coincidence? I think not, my dear Watson, I think not.

It went to shit pretty damn quickly, and it doesn't help that they kept letting Isayama draw the thing. His art is some of the worst of all time.

>I'll never have to watch Re:Zero again
Thank fucking god.

>god tier
>constant dramatic mid action speeches about the human spirit
>supposed GoT style killing off characters, except all those with plot armor
I swear to god, at one point armin is about to be stepped on by the female titan and he has like a 6 minute monologue about the power of friendship while her foot falls. Then she winds up not stepping on him. Good thing smit takes 20 minutes to do anything. Jesus fucking Christ anime is bad about that shit, but SNK takes it to another level.

yeah you're just autistic, sorry to have to break the news to you like this

It wasn't even that good the first time.

Betelguese was just a Hatton knockoff.

Tried watching it two times, dropped it the first time at ep 5, the second time at ep 8. Complete garbage isekai bullshit that bored me to tears. I don't care about your edgy gore and suffering, the show is shit.

I could not stop watching up until Subaru went back to the town and ended up partaking in that queen selection in the castle. You cannot tell me this didn't go full blown generic Shonen from that point onward, and all the attention with Rem fucked things up because she took you astray from your feelings toward Emilia, but the show didn't even do anything with all the buildup Rem and Subaru ended up going through because in the end he goes back to Emilia who we only felt a connection for in the first few episodes before she essentially disappeared and became irrelevant in the show.

I'd rather watch KonoSuba

Good.
I'll never experience the disappointment from this overrated and overhyped garbage again, it doesn't even have major glaring flaws or anything like that it's just plain average, but people regard it like the second coming of christ or something

But he was still funny.

It had its high points. Too bad it was shit overal.

>124xxx
>It will never be 2009 again
Ffug

I still haven't watched it and never intend to.

Given the amount of idiots hyping it up and calling it a masterpiece, it can't be good. That, along with the retarded video game mechanics.

There were videogame mechanics?

>you will never get to watch shit
thank god

I dropped Re:Zero in the "I am Emilia's knight!" episode.

>this faggot

Feels bad man.

Respawning I guess

Re:Zero had some god-tier directing moments. Your picture, when the music swells and the credits start to roll, was absolute genius.
The use of the OP’s and ED’s really helped with the show’s overall feel.

Is that a big cat?

If we killed the elf would it hurt you?

It was damn good waifu bait

>you will never get to drop re:zero after 3 episodes again

Thank god.

m-maybe?

>essentially "final destination the anime" carried by a side character so hard, she has to be upgraded into a main one so the author can milk her for even more suffering fuel

You're a big guy.

I saw the webm of this, what's happening in that scene? What makes it special?

MC gets killed by World Class Spirit Guardian Thing.
It's just a matter of delivery, with the excruciating pan-out and unique ED of the episode.

DESPAIR

>neo-Sup Forums calling this shit kino
Naomi Misora's death was the only kino anime scene. That's it.

never watched the first time

saved me from watching garbage

now you are just trolling. every gas is natural so that is quite expected and the only thing left are the lines which SHOULD be natural else there wouldn't be any need for non natural lines to be constructed

The second cour was garbage anyway.

literally a masterpiece

4 /u/

Why did that season have so much fun shit, but this season is so terrible?

youtube.com/watch?v=MKKSXyoziT4

Than the episode did it's job