Master.

KISAMA

Daddy

Ani-ue-sama

My imouto calls me 'dude'.

Big Brother.

NiiNii

Kuso aniki

Game was trash, also didn't help that I was new to PC's at the time and could't get past the dolphins.

>tfw I can't tell people why I hate dolphins

Danna, or maybe Anata.

yo, nii-chan

Imoutos are trash so they should stay silent.

fuccboi

>Kuso aniki

Progress of an imouto.

Not if Aniki has plenty of money and a huge dick.

post the Sup Forums one

>mfw I helped make part of this
>mfw I'm sure some of the other anons who collaborated to make this are also in this thread

This except two syllables.

>My imouto calls me 'dude'.

Mine will at me with adoring eyes and use my childhood nickname nobody else uses anymore, in her cutest little-sister voice.

But only when she wants something from me.

It's super effective.

my name would be Ga-nii

I mean Gar-nii

>anata
Shit image but otherwise 10/10.

"Creampie Demon"

>Shit image but otherwise 10/10.

It's the 2P version

Bro.

Nii-sama-dono

nissan

Ma nii-gga

Whatever you say, Garfield.

Said like Gair not Gar

Okay Gairfield.

I love you Chinami!

y u bully me

meant for

Because you're a fucking retard.

no u

Fucking Gairfield, I've never been so proud that my mind jumps to conclusions about names.

Classic Gairfield, what a moron. You will never find a boyfriend being this dumb.

His Most Exalted Imperial Majesty, Defender of the Faith, High Guardian and Protector, King of Rome, Lord Nii-sama of the Six Divine Heavens and All Whom Bask Within Their Eternal Glory.

Every time. Always in full. No abbreviations.

but I like girls

>King of Rome
NO KINGS

>His Most Exalted Imperial Majesty, Defender of the Faith, High Guardian and Protector, King of Rome, Lord Nii-sama of the Six Divine Heavens and All Whom Bask Within Their Eternal Glory.

And we all know exactly who user is talking about.

Not sure that really matters, Gairfield, as you don't have a say in any of this.

Onee-chan

You are just confused Gairfield, I think you don't like girls, you want to BE a girl.

Well since my name is Gary you two clearly aren't talking to me.

Shut up Garyfield.

Gairfield, you shouldn't lie. You're talking to strangers on the internet, you've got nothing to hide.

I must confess that I'm just bullying you because I want you to be my girlfriend, Garyfield.

Come on now, Garfield, there's no need to hide it. Sup Forums is an accepting board, so just be the cute trap we all know you are on the inside.

My dude

my man

"you"

"thing over there"

"pervert"

>After being bullied, Gairfield comes to term with his preferences and becomes a cute trap. The two anons who initially bullied him fall in love with Garyfield and fight for her affections.
It could be anime of the season.

no way fag
I, in no way, want to be a trap but I'd fuck that trap

Just going by Kirino - 'loser', 'trash', and 'piece of shit' seem popular.

You mean just "name" or "aniki".

>"you"
>"thing over there"
>"pervert"

Accurate.

these are the god damn honest truth.

my sister was cute, not so anymore

Dangerously Over-Patrician:

Pronoun: Ore
Referral: "Oi, Omae."

Patrician:

Pronoun: Watakushi, Ware
Referral: Aniue(-sama), Onii-sama

High Tier:

Pronoun: Boku, Atai
Referral: Aniki, Nii-chan

Mid Tier:

Pronoun: Atashi
Referral: Nii-san

Low Tier:

Pronoun: Watashi
Referral: Onii-san

Shit Tier:

Pronoun: Any non-standard cutesy shit
Referral: See above

>tfw still get along with my sister better than anybody else
I'm so sorry guys.

YES YES YES YES

Now, now, Gairfield, there's no need to be ashamed. As everyone on Sup Forums will tell you, traps are entirely straight - a fact which extends to being one and having one inside of you. Just go and buy some dresses and makeup and come back to us with how you feel after that. You never know, you might enjoy it.

Serenity isn't a trap, she's regular girl.

>Onee-chan (male)

but pic related it me IRL

Aniiki-dono

Dubs decide what lewd/pure action I do with my imouto today.

Hold hands with her

Doesn't matter what's on the outside - the key to being a cute trap is what's inside. No matter how you look, if you are a cute little trap in your heart of hears, then the world will bow to you.

Lick her ears

Yeah, no thanks

Have her sit on your lap.

Bap her

Mine calls me my language's version of Onii-chan of course

Gairfield, you can't hide from who you are. You'll either never try and die a sad, regretful old man, or try and it and maybe enjoy it. And if you don't? So what? At the very least you can say you dared to tread into the boundaries of the human psyche, where few have experimented with.

Pic unrelated.

It would seem really weird to me for my siblings to call me by anything other than my name.

Aniue

youtube.com/watch?v=T28imvKgOdk

Aniue

Rape

>never try and die a sad, regretful old man

Hey, that's pretty close to how my life will turn out. Only difference is that I'll only become a middle age man, not old.

Yeah, considering my physical health and mentality it's not very probably I'll live past 55.

Do I really have to wait half a year to roll for her on the english version?

choke her and tell her the weak should fear the strong

Teleport behind her and jam it in

Gairfield, don't let this happen to you. Just dig deep and delve into the unknown for once, take a foray into the forbidden. We've all done it, it's not weird. Some came back, and other's stayed, it's perfectly fine either way.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I just realised that too. Fucking kill me, at least we'll be getting Saber Lily.

Posting some imouto because I'm almost derailing the thread and 'cause I'm running low on Serenity.

The stone is cast and the future is dice.

Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke Onii-san!

"Oi you cheeky cunt"