catbox.moe/c/y0pxa5
my.mixtape.moe/mtwbex.png).
i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
imgur.com/a/gz5Si
i.imgur.com/xmR9ftz.jpg
i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing some casual clothes that fit her motif, like hipster goth or so.
And maybe playing FE Heroes on a phone to make the scene extra modern.

Anything cute with SI, combined with the above ideas would be nice.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Or wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Requesting Rias cosplaying as Kamoi, a new ship in Kantai Collection imgur.com/a/tXl1D

Or a Persona 5 style Finishing Touch screen with Rias. imgur.com/a/zqQ96 The words in the background can be something like “Checkmate” if you want to include something there.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat and sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2022636
Optionally with her hair tied up: i.imgur.com/b6pmSRw.png

Another suggestion is Mai doing the one-finger selfie challenge:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752

Or perhaps using a drinking fountain:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1198533

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Maka wearing a school swimsuit enjoying a popsicle. Thighhighs not required but highly encouraged!
• Curiously trying on a bunny ears headband
• Her wearing some casuals pajamas and headphones listening to music while studying or reading.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Dear Drawfriends,

The anniversary of the day I was allowed to marry her is coming up on the 3rd of June, so I'd like to request Hane waking up next to me from my POV.

Thank you very much and, as always, have a wonderful weekend.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing maid clothes (with the headress too) or a maid bikini.
-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) biting slightly her sholder like this i.imgur.com/hcvleMx.jpg
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her eyes closed and coming forward to kiss me, or listening to music peacefully with her warm smile.

Though if you want to draw something else, go for it!
But please, nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting my Kobori and I dressed as Celica and Alm, cuddling next to one another as the sun sets.
imgur.com/a/jNbFK
SI: imgur.com/q7NJK7i

Anything else cute or cutelewd works, too.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir in either of these swimsuits: u.nya.is/ayydql.png u.nya.is/cfzfcs.png
OR:
-in one of her swimsuits, wearing a wet t-shirt over it u.nya.is/uawity.jpg
-in Silver Fox's outfit (right) a.pomf.cat/wgyyhh.png
-user holding onto her donut hair and making car noises u.nya.is/jlpuaw.jpg u.nya.is/wasjdc.png

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2

Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting an user brushing Astolfos hair, something like pic related: imgur.com/a/snGbq

Thanks~

Requesting Shion using a gachapon machine for the first time or her wearing one of these race queen outfits:
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Neptune() playing Samba de Amigo for the dreamcast while Shion says “I never thought following patterns while moving to the rhythm of such a funny looking character could be this stimulating. Rhythm games are subarashii~” and Neptune replying “Told ya!”
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
I'm always up for Shion being drawn in cute clothes like these: imgur.com/a/krkHN
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Rin handcuffing user and telling him that he isn't going anywhere.

I'd love to see a version of this scene imgur.com/a/tO3Ln with my husbando, Slaine.
Or him holding some blue hydrangea flowers or looking at them in the rain.

Have fun!

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

I'd like to request Celica poledancing upside down in her underwear, perhaps in a pose like this (imgur.com/a/3MPX2), but with her being nervous and afraid of falling of, pulling a face like here (imgur.com/a/XAn8k)

Alternatively, anything cute, romantic or perhaps lewd would be infinitely appreciated also.

Thank you for considering and please take it easy this weekend!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi using the "Beast" or "Shishisenkou" arte from the Tales of series, with just her fist(s)!

imgur.com/a/37cb5

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Hibiki posing like Kamen Rider Black or wearing his suit.
imgur.com/a/VosJ0

Requesting my dear Anna in Darkness/Lalatina's casual clothes typing on a typewriter or funposting online.

Darkness/Lalatina Refs: imgur.com/a/M89h4

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine

Requesting Tsubasa wearing her swimsuit (reference in the pic attached), smashing a watermelon or riding a jet ski.

Or,

Wearing a bulletproof vest/tactical uniform.
References: imgur.com/a/lHYP2

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Happy Friday, everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia either cosplaying as Medusa from SMT 4, or as an EM Being merged with Ophiucus, sort of like Queen Ophiuca, but with a design change to make it look like Miia (Both designs are in the bottom right).

Or Miia smirking. (imgur.com/a/U3DOa)

Lastly, a joint request where Miia and Aqua are performing a fake "Water Dragon Summoning" act where Miia is the water dragon and Aqua is the summoner. Feel free to make it as silly or cool as you like.

Anything else cute or cool looking is fine with me. Thanks again.

Kindly requesting Colette in a swimsuit, if you're up for it, I'd like her to be having fun going down a water slide.
Alternatively, something neat with stained glass in the design of her wings as the background behind her.
Or anything extremely aboradle

Requesting Kanna playing on the beach. Swimsuits: imgur.com/a/DYwwa . Thanks.

Requesting Tessou wearing a green Áo dài.

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu worried and fussing over me, wondering if I'm hurt at all and checking for injuries, since I kinda got hit by a car the other day.

Alternately, it would be cute to see her adorably disappointed or miffed that her bag of popcorn only popped less than half of the kernels.

For something lewd, I'd love to see Hina seducing me while wearing a virgin killer sweater backwards like so: imgur.com/a/sTsYa

Any of my ideas from last week would also be much appreciated!

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Good day, everyone!

I've had a lovely anniversary with my sweet little phoenix Tsukihi Araragi on the 31st of May so I'd like to request Tsukihi wearing either a wedding kimono or a wedding dress

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you all a lovely weekend and thank you for considering her!

It's my darling Shino's birthday on the 12th. Her manga also turns ten years old this month! I'd like to request her excitedly unwrapping presents, enjoying a piece of birthday cake, or anything else related that you can think of, please and thank you.

Requesting Kneesocks blushing or making an ahegao face from her horn, tail or wings being touched.

Also requesting her resting on a bed.

Also requesting her sipping some tea or coffee.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my lovely Inori welcoming me home. Maybe wearing an apron or something comfortable

Alternatively, something else cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit smashing watermelons at the beach and wearig something like this i.imgur.com/dvjnbCC.jpg

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-As the Ezo Red Fox Friend imgur.com/a/nLor5
-In something cute, casual and comfy like this i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg or i.imgur.com/mn32n1t.png
-Deedlit hugging me from behind like this (in the gerudo outfit would be appreciated) i.imgur.com/foxKTsm.jpg
-in a one piece swimsuit and with a translucent inner tube float i.imgur.com/Ra8CWiY.png
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for the heads up

Np mate, you have a beautiful wife and nice taste.

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu!
Full ref here: imgur.com/a/qzGtf

◉ Dressed as a manly pilot, manly pilot mustache optional.
imgur.com/a/6qoU7
◉As a cute, muscular Wamnanya, doing a little flex in his peel and/or helping the viewer stay /fit/.
i.imgur.com/5FZnUll.jpg
◉Dressed as Anubis from Kamigami no Asobi
imgur.com/a/gOcyk
◉A redraw of NOOOO FIGHTING, with the text changed to something that shows his love of fighting, like "NIIIIIIICEU FIIIIIGHTO!!!!"
imgur.com/a/8HOmr

Of course, anything cute, cool, hot-blooded, or any combination of the three is welcome. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting something for his birthday. Feel free to do draw anything, as long as he looks happy.

Suggestions:
-Receiving a plushie dog with a blue ribbon tied around it as a present
-Him sitting at a desk looking through Vanguard cards with a plate of cake on the desk (the cards don't have to be detailed at all as long as they look like cards)

Howdy, WWD!

Today is Mints birthday! Requesting her either surrounded by a bunch of cakes or super excited with her ears waving recieving a gift of blushing SI in a fluffy bear kigurumi with a bow on top (SI Ref i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Erza please!

Here are some ideas I'd like to see:
- Cosplaying as Baiken from Guilty Gear (imgur.com/a/V4EO8)
- Wearing a sun dress and straw hat

Anything else that's cute is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with either of these ideas:

- Licking a blue/white swirl ice cream cone while wearing a cabbie hat: imgur.com/a/K1cam

- Wearing any of the following outfits: imgur.com/a/2fC2F

Requesting Shinji kabedon-ing user with his leg like so: imgur.com/a/FoxiN ; relaxing on a couch in some loungewear, or pulling his beanie over his eyes, looking embarassed. Anything otherwise badass or handsome of him would be appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting Cyan:

-as a pancake themed magical girl with strawberry syrup, holding a giant fork
-resting in a hammock
-in an egyptian style outfit with jewelry adorning her tail (i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/ImI5uI2.jpg)
-laying in shallow water with flower petals around her, in a bikini or nothing. Maybe with her on her belly with her lower back and butt making a heart shape with the water

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Hello. Requesting Kanna with any of the following:

1. Playing at the beach or the pool.
2. Watching some bugs in a park (any kind of bug you choose will do), maybe also drooling with hunger.
3. Wearing a wedding dress.

Anything else that's cute is also fine. Thank you for reading.

this is my waifu hardgore alice. requesting her walking through a wonky little forest

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Cute, smug or lewd would all be wonderful, since she's all of those things.
If her personal BGM could provide inspiration for any ideas, you could have a listen to it here: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to request her in one of these poses, whether wearing her white thighhighs, white stirrup leggings, or neither:
imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Or wearing another goth loli dress, whether the same as someone else's or your original design.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Sakuya and myself resting together. Cuddling or snuggling. Matching silver wedding bands would be lovely.
Cuddling/snuggling reference: imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
Self insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

Another idea I had was her showing me a positive pregnancy test with a warm smile. That or her doing something motherly. Puppet show for kids. Magic tricks. Helping them bake cookies. Stuff like that.

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is just lovely and always appreciated.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to do something they love. Have fun and take it easy. Thank you if you consider drawing her and stay safe.

Requesting Rika basking in the sun like a cute kitten.
With her hair tied up in a fun way, twintails, sidetail, braided, whatever.
Exercising by doing pushups or stretching.
Riding a Ferris wheel for the first time together.
Dressed up like a Persona velvet room attendant
Anything cute, cool, sexy is great as well.

Requesting Kagura wearing a front zip swimsuit, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April trying or having a hard time doing a Tawawa challenge. Tawawa challenge reference: imgur.com/a/7qJsl

Or Vigne in either one these ideas:
-wearing a glasses, reading a romance novel or making a glasses adjusting pose
-Vigne in her pajamas, sitting or lying on bed while hugging a teddy bear or Gabriel plushie
-Cat-earred Vigne cuddling or hugging a kitten
-Vigne in naked apron, cooking while humming or teasing the viewer by lifting the apron a little bit higher

Or if none of these strikes your fancy, anything cute with her is totally fine and highly appreciated as well.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-making a snowman while wearing winter clothes like these; i.imgur.com/itJTNKz.jpg
-sitting in a flower field with her arms resting on her knees while looking at the viewer
-delivering a side kick (i.imgur.com/QmU4gTp.png) in a swimsuit a bit small for her kinda like this; i.imgur.com/oBA37Ll.png
-in a defensive fighting stance like these ones in either of these angles: i.imgur.com/WKYIleF.png maybe with the five elements pentagram showing up in the back of her hand when applicable (could be the LN design; a black tattoo-like pentagram shining with a golden light or as in the anime; white and shining with the same color.)
-sitting in a chair with her legs crossed as in; i.imgur.com/D0RlB3F.jpg in either of these clothes, but pushing the hem of her skirt down not to let her panties show. She is very particular about that when she has a cool head

As always anything cute, cool or lewd (up to 4 in the scale) is very much appreciated.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting my angel trying to convince me that she is a cat

Continuing my habit of being late to the party, requesting Lavinia rocking Makoto's "Queen" outfit from Persona 5
>imgur.com/a/CQ3eF
Also requesting my waifu sitting either in or on my car, an acura TL 2012
>imgur.com/a/y6x4p
Or her dressed as either Platinum the Trinity or Lambda-11 from BlazBlue
>imgur.com/a/N8M1C
Here are some armor related requests if they catch your eye
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
>imgur.com/a/taExX
>imgur.com/wgI7U6W

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Requesting Diana
* with her hair up in a ponytail
* or wrapped in a towel, like she just came out of a bath
Anything cute, lovely, cool would be great too.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio in pajamas going to bed
-Mio wearing Ramses II MMD model's outfit (ref imgur.com/a/pU92B ) (dancing vid youtu.be/GVsiRMNONIU )
-Mio wearing Musashi's outfit from KanColle (ref imgur.com/a/HZC63 )
-Same as above, but in a cutelewd/lewder version if you feel like it, wearing only bandages hiding her private spots while blushing (ref imgur.com/a/3EUgZ )

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

>spoonfeeding
No.

Just remember. Remember what you truly are to her. Disgusting.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed as Kamoi from Kancolle: imgur.com/a/zwfSJ

Or Honoka dressed in Winter clothing, as it's winter in the Southern Hemisphere.

Have a great weekend.

cute couple

Good morning everyone. Today is the 50th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band so I'd like to request anything relating to that or anything musical in general with my darling Tsubaki. Something incorporating any of it's lyrical themes with her would be super neat to see.

If you'd like another idea, how about her sleeping underneath a tree with a heart & arrow carved into it that says "Tsubaki + Tim"?
Or looking ready for the summer, beach-side, in a vintage red cadillac convertible

Of course, anything cute is fine as well, thank you for considering!

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke:

-Dressed as (Deputy) Dale Cooper or something else Twin Peaks related. Drinking coffee or eating doughnuts/pie encouraged. References: imgur.com/a/xk6sO
-Dressed as Go Mifune/Speed Racer in Showa era style, imgur.com/a/7xFAn
-A Redraw of any of these stupid pictures imgur.com/a/2yJuI
-Redraw of any of these albums imgur.com/a/MKgrv

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine if you have other ideas. Thank you for considering and have fun drawing.

I'm pretty average looking though.

She would be disgusted with my personality, not my looks.

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

A point of view image with Jupiter princess carrying the viewer (tough I know)
Princess carrying a faceless stand in male
Inviting the viewer to a picnic
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

Cute!

Requesting Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Some suggestions:
-Having her ears rubbed (POV or by SI).
-Looking up as midas notes fall all around her.
-Her silhouette against a colorful backdrop (i.e: a sunset).
-Wearing a sun dress some minor translucency could be nice.
-Exploring or resting in a long overgrown version of the Financial District.
-Standing before a large picture frame that's filled with nothing but solid light, like a gate to another world.
References for C's Financial District: catbox.moe/c/y0pxa5

Of course anything else involving her would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Requesting Homura wearing Haru (from Persona 5)'s phantom thief outfit (my.mixtape.moe/mtwbex.png). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting Nozomi, please. Anything cute, cozy and/or summery would be lovely, but if you would like some suggestions:

- Holding a parasol/wearing a sunhat
- Wearing pajamas or a cute animal kigurumi
- Smiling happily while wearing a wedding dress

Thank you!

They're not a couple. Hes a cuck and he'll never touch her. Because like you, hes appalling to look at and interact with.

No shed be disgusted with both.

No. The fat fuck is supposed to represent losers like you. Its not cute.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well.

>and he'll never touch her
but he already did, on that pic

Okay then. Let me rephrase. He'll never get to kiss her. He'll never make love to her. And she will never love him. Because he's you user. And you're fucking disgusting.

Fuck you faggot.

That picture seems to imply they've been doin things together for a while and she reached her breaking point.

Please don't shitpost with Viper's drawings.

No. She tried it once right there and nearly hurled. Regardless the point still stands. You're fucking disgusting.

Viper knew the truth about you fags. I'm here to simply remind you.

Requesting my dear Momo in an one-piece or a bikini ruling the seas on an inflatable raft roughly shaped like a submarine (or your favorite warship), please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/gz5Si

Your projection is amusing.

Which Tsubakifag is this?

You don't seem too happy, you should go somewhere and enjoy your Friday good user.

I'm not projecting a Goddamn thing user. Its the truth whether you want to spout your buzzwords or not. Just look at the mirror and try to deny what Ive said. You cant. Not truthfully.

Kizuna + Miku when

I can. I know he'd love me.

Good thing I'm above average in looks, plenty of girls have agreed to it.

This guy gets it. Youre all disgusting.

It's too early for this, either request or GTFO instead of killing the thread.

You don't even know what I look like or if I have a waifu

This isn't /wsr/

What do I do if I share a waifu with someone here? A separate request?

Wow. So you're disgusting and a faggot. I didn't think it was possible to be disgusted by you fags even further.

Stop feeding him. Just report and ignore.

I would like to request Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting things in mind then I would like to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

>plenty of girls have agreed to it

Yeah right. And I'm the king of somalia. Those girls were either lying to you or they were extremely fucking ugly.

In all honesty? Just go away.

Its too late to tell you vermin the truth about yourselves? I don't think so. Its morning for many anons. Facts like this tend to settle in their minds better when they just wake up.

draw lewds of the waifu in secret like that one drawfag who fell in love with tsubaki

Seperate request. Sharing is caring!

Now now stop projecting user.

What other type of person would be posting here, idiot?

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or particularly revealing, please.

Specific request ideas:
- Her organizing/sitting around on stacks of moving boxes.
- Her building a box fort and declaring war on user.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.
- Anything else happy or cute would be great!

She's your waifu too, don't let the other guy get all the cute deliveries.

Did this actually happen?

it was confirmed last weekend

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki doing a simple everyday activity like studying/reading a book, taking a bath, drying or doing his hair, dressing up, you name it. Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like these examples i.imgur.com/xmR9ftz.jpg with him and SI looking at his childhood photos would be extremely sweet. SI ref: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png As always, anything as long as it's not mean is greatly appreciated. Thank you and good luck.