Raildex

What's next in accel manga now that the arc is over?

Other urls found in this thread:

toarumobage.blog.fc2.com/?tag=麦野沈利
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Volume 13 is a vital part of Accel's development as he is wrangled up by the dark side. Unless Accel manga occurs only in the time before that then it should be adapted somehow.

Whatever was the parallel of the necromancer arc to Index's?

There was?

I mean what is the parallel arc of that arc to the main novels?

There was no parallel arc, we just know the necromancy arc took place at some point after he was shot in the head.
And based on the comment on the last page of ch.36 about his peace not lasting long, you can probably expect another original arc in the same timeframe. Maybe we'll find out what he was up to during the daihaseisai.

>becomes a model under the name of Suzushina Yuriko
>secretly does this for a living
>falls in love with Touma, but keeps up the act as Accelerator

Boy, answering the same question twice

Don't know.

Arc occurs between Kazakiri Hyouka (probably after if the anime's first season ending is any indication) and Remnant Arc as Accel is introduced to Yomikawa in the Accel manga but Yomikawa (if I recall correctly) is already familiar with Accel.

Wasn't it parallel to 0901 and Orsola arc?

More accelshit.

>no Suzushina Yuriko spin-off ala Prunus Girl
>no Magical Powered Index spin-off
>get literally who spin-off instead
Unfair.

I want to marry Othinus

I saw some user asked for source of these images.
toarumobage.blog.fc2.com/?tag=麦野沈利

Can't they hire artists for the card art? Love Live and Idolmaster could with their mobage.

Dengeki doesn't give two shits about anything that isn't SAO. The fact that we're finally getting two worthwhile games is a miracle.

>it's another magic-related arc

So is accel manga the magic spinoff we're hoping for?

It basically was from day 1, Accelerator is just slapped on top to sell copies. If the art wasn't so rough people would care a lot more, as seen by how Fuyukawa worked his magic on the Scavengers.

But I wanted Tsuchimikado as MC and Maika as the main heroine.

Calm down, Touma.

Stop posting, Othinus.

Not like they could do anything else. He may only have 15 mins of actual combat time, but he's still OP against anything non-occult.

Hopefully we get some SoL chapters like in railgun

What the fuck are these coins?

Forgot pic

Those arcade coins, user. The ones Misaka use for her Railgun.

The 2400 pcs ones

Purple

They're probably like the AIM cores you can get, there's a feature that uses them but you haven't unlocked it yet.

>魔法历右
>magic is right
I don't know.

>it's a Last Order meets characters from the franchise that doesn't go against continuity episode

>season 3
>it's berserk tier animation

Don't you even dare joke about that.

that doesn't even make sense

>15 +1000 food
Imouto battle level 2 is nice.

That cost gekotas right?

Nope. It's not the number you can change with the arrows. Look at the tabs on top, there are a bunch of numbers. When you get to that level you unlock a harder version of the battle with better rewards at no cost whatsoever.

>arrows
Which aren't actually arrows but whatever, you get what I meant.

What places do you grind xp?

Himegami?

>grind
You wish. As far as I know, aside from doing story missions and shit, there's no way to grind exp aside from random mobs and the timed quests. Mobs give two exp and the quests reduce your muscles by 10, not sure what happens at zero.
I guess I'm just higher leveled than most of us due to cheesing story mode wit Kuroko+Imouto.

just take lots of baths and eat food you get from missions, its not that hard to keep leveled up once you get into the habit of doing it everytime it resets, also don't be afraid to use gekotas to get even more bathing time.
got Mugino to like level 28 in one day

Well if you want to be technical, I guess you could say in just the morning alone, also spa is good for leveling up characters you just got, but good luck actually getting in there

Who?

>tfw 9 imouto USBs since monday

Fucking chinks capping the pvp coins

>good luck actually getting in there
It's pretty easy, actually. I'm not sure whether it does full time between 12-22.30 China time, but entrance tickets reset every 30 mins. Just be there a couple of minutes before the hour/half an hour mark and start spamming the buy dialogue when it's almost time.
The exp thingy costs 50 gekotas after the first one, but it doesn't seem to increase after that. It also resets at midnight like most other things.

Well, how hard it is to get in there depends on what time you're trying to do it at in the first place, because even the chinks gotta go to sleep
but at the same time timezones means you either got shit to do or you're just not home to do it yourself

Fair enough, but unless you work/sleep during the entire 10 hour timeframe, you should be able to get in at least once.

See no harm to continuity.

Cute!

Fucking Toudad bodyblocking whenever I dodge shit

Nigga is crossing his arms. He don't give no shit.

>dat nude edit
Thanks again, Misaka.

In my experience he has plenty of health and really shouldn't be an issue.

>Those fucking comments

Can everyone see the cutscene?

Yes

DED
E
DED

Frenda is the cute.

The next step for Accel's manga will probably skip around to what he was doing during the festival which may tie into the Academy City Invasion. Then after that some Battle Royal focus since he was a major player in the arc.

Or Kamachi could throw a 180 at us and have all his arcs be related to magic.

There can only be so many magic arcs before it becomes questionable that Accelerator isn't familiar with it by the time 0930 and WW3 happen. But it's also hard to give him a challenge using only science when he's the #1 on that side.

Hopefully I wish they don't skip daihaseisai, the new arc should occur there

>Accel fights bad guys
>all of a fucking sudden he becomes a braindead retard (Misaka connects to the Misaka Network/Nuit mode)
>Accel is desperate, and black wings nearly appear
>it's up to Last Order to save the day
>Accel promises to himself to never let a child risk their life for him

>sol chapter before dark and edgy shit happens
>Last Order meets character that would play a major role in the arc later to help her, probably a cute girl
>then shit goes down
>arc finishes 3 years later

>yfw at one time this rivaled Kamikoto
Where did the time go?

It only rivaled it until Itsuwa came around

I guess all the Accel arcs will take 3 years to complete huh. At least the art will be improved more by the time the major arcs happen.

Died with Railgun getting an anime adaptation.

>Izzard will never be saved

Can't save people eaten by dragons, user.

Misaka
more like KEKSAKA
amirite dudes

Why don't they just give him a love letter?

Why hasn't Touma raped Index?

Too irrelevant to bone.

Then why does he sleep in a bathtub?

You mean Accelerator will act as LO's onee-chan in the upcoming arc?

Only noticed now that I have a magician at level 30, it's for the stat upgrade feature you unlock at player level 30. Espers use AIM cores, magicians use those tokens.

AAAAAAAAAAAIWASS
THE BRUNETTE SURVIVED AND SHE DESTROYED MY HOUSE
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU HAVE IMAGINE BREAKER AGAINST THE ROPES AIWASS

DUMB AI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE'S TOO STRONG

>punching an old man on life support
Why is Touma so evil?

Is the world ready for the BS first episodes infodump?

Tsuchimikado shot an old lady

>Accel is desperate, and black wings nearly appear
This has always kind of annoyed me about the accel manga because it's just blatant fanservice teasing that shouldn't even be able to happen since Aleister had yet to input any values into him and he wasn't exposed to Index's singing magic.

>OP MC
>the banter and fanservice
>the infodump
I'm ready for a ton of people to drop it and then come back when they hear about the suffering.