>Little Witch Academia Main Character Hate
>Little Witch Academia Annoying
>Little Witch Academia Main Character Annoying
>Little Witch Academia Akko Annoying
>Little Witch Academia Anti
>Little Witch Academia Akko Cute
>Little Witch Academia Not interesting
>Little Witch Academia Boring

Majority of Japan are really hate Akko, especially after episode 21.
Akko is a fucking mistake, her over obsessiveness towards Chariot & her stupidity is too Annoying.
Diana or Amanda should be a main character instead.

Those who dont agree is definitely from tumblrinas & le ledditors & 9fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/870479131846164480
strawpoll.me/13094848
poal.me/ptz4qd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan is very weird when they hate something.

>Japan hating genki.
Not surprised, They're all fucking miserable over there.

>dropping a show so close before it finishes

>LWA v2 adds 257 BDs, total 3,182.

NOT FLOPPING.

Being obsessive over Chariot is part of her character since episode 1 and is the main reason she wishes to become a witch. Why would Diana or Amanda be a better main character whereas the plot is about Chariot's magic staff and 7 words that Akko inherited, and the opposition between Croix and Ursula that put Akko in the middle of the whole conflict? Akko being obsessed over Chariot is the keystone to make sense of all of it, and you're just being sour about her personality not suiting your tastes.

Though it's no wonder small-time enthusiasts like you who put characters over everything substantial including plot cohesion wouldn't give any importance to those things. The industry is invaded with shit plots and lazy-ass writings because of this kind of tastes.

>hating akko
lolno

>boring
Did they forget how to enjoy cute girls doing cute things?

Hell, the show brought me to tears, what, 3 times? Not a chance I'm dropping.

Akko
>Waah I'm the most unlucky!
>literally the chosen one destined for greatness despite being a fucking idiot
>Who gives a shit about saving the world of magic? I just want to meet muh Chariot

What a cunt, even Akko's her own VA didnt like Akko. Megumi likes Diana more than Akko.

Double (You)
Double (You)
Double (You)
Dot
Tumblr
Dot
Com

This is true. It's why gag manga and anime comedies do so poorly. Japan is full of sad sacks.

This is what happens when you let fujoshits have the vote.

Akko simply Dumb & Annoying, period.
Dont lie to yourself user, even you get triggered to Akko on Episode 21.

It's already been proven that nips have shit taste

No she dont.
In Cour1, Akko wants to be a witch LIKE Chariot
In Cour2, Akko wants to MEET Chariot.

The writter just simply forgot.

>japanese hate the japanese character
What's going on?

Stupidness have its limitations.
Akko break the stupidness limit.

twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/870479131846164480
>We are accepting question for screening event
>Please reply to this tweet with question you want to ask
What question would you ask?

What the fuck is that question?

>Are You Watching TV LWA ? if yes, Do you dropped it ??
So if I click "yes" I'm both watching it and dropping it?

Retarded OP.
To answer the question I'm going to watch it till the end. This episode is make or break for Akko. I liked her a lot in the beginning, she got quite annoying halfway with her retardation, but she will redeem herself, hopefully.

She wants both you colossal idiot. In the second episode she tells Ursula that if she finally gets to meet Chariot she'll give the Shiny Rod back to her. Because you know, she wants to meet her.

I backlogged it after episode 12. Unless it was 11.

>Little Witch Academia Akko Hate
>Little Witch Academia Main Character Hate
>Little Witch Academia Annoying
>Little Witch Academia Main Character Annoying
>Little Witch Academia Akko Annoying
Only pointing out the obvious.

I dropped this after two episodes because of Akko

How to make a Main Character Annoying & Hateable in less than 10 seconds

Episode 21 is Ursula's fault. Ever since ep. 15, she knew Croix was up to something; however, she didn't do a damn thing to keep Akko away from her or even hinder Croix's plans.

>WHY IS ONRY GLORIOUS NIPPON CHARACTER STUPID BAKA IDORT???
>SHAMFUR DISPRAY
>COMMIT SUDOKU TRIGGER

Basically it's just Japanese internet autists going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>â–ªMajority of Japan are really hate Akko
Why are you magnifying something that's barely there?

>twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/870479131846164480
The ED2 artist
>Is Pieces-sensei a human using transformation magic,,??
OP2 artist
>Will you release official Yeti merchandise?

others
>Will there be a season 2??
>Is Croix's love for ramen unrivaled by anything else?
And a bunch asking for the character's profiles, birthdays etc.

welcome to /ig - imaishi general/

enjoy yoru stay

That's the truth ever since the beginning. She hasn't been unlocking the Words on purpose; they're all unlocked without her trying to unlock them in the first place aside from the 4th and 6th Words--even then, the 6th was unlocked as a consequence.

>Akko : I want to go to wagandia no matter what
>Ursula : Are you forgot the word patience, Akko
>Akko : Lol who cares

>Croix : Ursula is bad lel
>Akko : ????? Really AAAAAAAAAAA I HATE URSULA

And see this

And Akko wouldn't have believed Croix if Ursula has exposed Croix or atleast tried to prevent them from seeing each other.

>Akko unlocking words just want to meet chariot & didnt care about magic

Tell me then why that isnt annoying & make Akko hateable

And ?

I mean, you should've noticed that ever since she had the Rod. All she's blabbering about it is wanting to meet and be like Chariot.

You forgot she dont care about the words & save the magic.

That alone is simply made Akko Hateable & Annoying as fuck.

Unironically worse than Flip Flappers, which was one of the worst and most hated anime in years. This show should make it so the staff never find work again.

Don't lewd Sucy, my daughter

USO DA

What else is there to understand? Ursula had 6 episodes to warn Akko about Croix but she didn't do anything it all. Because Akko still highly regarded Croix, she was easily manipulated.

So you agree then Akko is a shit.

No

I almost forgot; Ursula DID do something to Croix in the eps before the 21st. She GLARED at her every time she saw her. That should teach Croix not to mess around.

as if i'd care about the opinions of shit taste jap cunts.

Japan has hated Akko since the first OVA. I remember reading them writing that the first OVA had a bad Aesop because Akko didn't learn anything, disregarded studying and hard work and still got rewarded.

We must view ep22 in real time.

>dropping a 25 ep show on ep 21

What the fuck is wrong with you?

if that's true, then why us the most popular anime genre "otaku harem"

Because you're a stupid crossboarder newfag. The most popular genre is idolshit.

He is shilling Netflix, actually. He said "if you try Netflix trial period now you can catch up and watch episode 22 in real time, then the trial period will last all the way to the end".

Is Sucy/Lotte the most aesthetic ship?

You forgot fujoshit too.

>Are you dropping TV LWA ?
No, because it's legitimately the best cartoon running right now.

Yes you do.
You just lying to yourself

>Are You Watching TV LWA ?
>if yes, Do you dropped it ??
Why are you making two questions when you can only answer one?

>Cherrypicking comments

So when are you faggots are going to make the real thread? This was obviously the bait one

Aren't you Sup Forumsfags going crazy for Samurai Jack?

ok youre right, i dont know much about anime

No one because we obviously knew that TV LWA is flopping.

comfy

strawpoll.me/13094848
strawpoll.me/13094848
strawpoll.me/13094848

Here's your (you), you can leave now

Not really. If fujoshit were as popular as cute girl anime then there would be as many fujoshit shows as cute girl shows every season. YoI is just an anomaly, if you're basing it off that.

>using strawpoll
>not poal
You had one job

Its the same thing anyway

kek
Triple (You)'s for (You).

I love Akko!

But that's not true.

What happened to my cute witches doing cute things in school?

What's all this grand triskelion crap?
What are Akko's friends/other students even good for at this point if it's constantly "Akko goes off campus to have an adventure"

Not really, also:

>Black and White options

Rather wait for tbe real poll user.

Retarded ESL.

It's one of the worst anime of the decade. It has no characters, no pacing, no soundtrack, the animation sucks most of the time, Japan hates it passionately, and nobody wants to buy it. Liking this trash is a litmus test for shit taste.

It's worse than Flip Flappers which had all the same problems, and everyond involved with that abomination has been shamed to the point they can't get any more work. This staff deserves the same fate.

>ESL

>It's one of the worst anime of the decade
Confirmed for not watching more than three anime this last decade.

Japan agrees with me. Only Sup Forumsshits and /u/ like this because they're tasteless degenerates. This show is one problem after anither with no redeeming points.

>and everyond involved with that abomination has been shamed to the point they can't get any more work.
Stop bullshiting and pretend your shitposts have some validity

>This staff deserves the same fate.
What a drama queen you are

At least point it why LWA is shit user.

>Major Pacing Problems
>MC is Annoying dumbfaggot
>Important side character are underutilized
>Animations mostly outsourced by chinks
>Literally who Villain

>Japan agrees with me
Delusions.

OP cherripicks some comments for obvious shiptosting purposes and you already feel vindicated. Pathetic.

You really like Akko ?
Pathetic

Reminder to stop replying to obvious bait.

>it's only a minority

Go to Japanese twitter, they all shittalk it. It's actually a bottom tier shitshow that nobody likes.

Do you think you're funny?

I actually don't. My favorite is Amanda.

And I see you can't really counterargument anything if your life depends of it. You're just looking for reasons to dislike things and desperately taking anything, even bullshit from shitposters as long as it alienates with your opinions.

Not really.
But at least its funnier than this anime.

>Triggered

www.tumblr.com
www.reddit.com

I'm not dropping it, but I'm no enjoying it either.

>if I (mis)use big words I win!

No user, you can't get out if valid cruticism like that. Just admit this show is a walking tumor on the anime industry.

poal.me/ptz4qd
poal.me/ptz4qd
poal.me/ptz4qd
poal.me/ptz4qd

Bad Engrish poll is bad.

This show is like Inremovable tumor
You are suffering from watching it but you cant stop it unless you die.

>x y is x
Did you just get unearthed from Sup Forums?

Simple plots can be replaced by another just as easily as we can change the MC. It might even be easier, as it allows the characters to breathe.

Your poll is confusing. Are you asking me to vote yes on watching the show or yes on dropping it?

Nice bait OP

Everyone but Sup Forums dropped it. Japan hates it.

If you not watching LWA you shouldn't vote at all

>they let a shitposter make the OP

I'm disappointed in all of you. I suppose everyone's gone to avoid spoilers from the early screening.

This thread is shit. Let's try to save it.

Funding LWA through Kickstarter was a mistake. You see, the framework we're working in is one of moral hazard and adverse selection. Suppose Studio Trigger can exert high effort or low effort. Exerting high effort will increase the probability of producing a high quality good, but it will entail private costs. Effort, however, isn't observable: the only thing we can observe is the final result, whether the quality is high or low. Now, the probability of producing a high quality product is never zero, not even for low effort, and the probability of producing a low quality product is never zero, not even for high effort.
The solution in this case is to solve the maximization problem as if we were in a second-best scenario. Consumers will look at the product's quality and purchase it if it's high quality, and not purchase it if it's low quality. The optimal wage to encourage a high level effort thus simply coincides with the ex-post earnings from sales.

Paying for the Kickstarter upfront, however, is suboptimal for a number of reasons. First, Trigger is risk-averse, while the market is risk-neutral. Offering Trigger a given amount of money for certain is, for them. strictly better than offering them a given amount of money in expected terms. The second reason is that in a second-best framework, where effort is not observable, the principal who pays a fixed wage to the agent will give him an incentive to exert a low level of effort. You can state the maximization problem formally and convince yourself of this. Otherwise, just notice that high effort entails private costs: the agent has no incentive to exert higher effort as that will only reduce its payoff.

To conclude, it's thus better not to fund anything in advance. The only exception is when a firm isn't capable of financing its activities through internal cash flows or the use of the financial market, and this was clearly not the case at all.

Did you stoppu hitting youre waifu? If yes, why nottu? y/n?

>Doesn't realize he would see those search suggestions unless he was searching for them himself

HURP
DURP DURP
>hurrrrrrrr

>tfw Crossboarders are so stupid they don't know how Search Suggestions work
>They have the call to come into the anime thread and blame other people of being crossboarders.

I don't plan to either way cause the poll's retarded.
But I do watch the show.