One Piece

Straw Hats are the real villains of this arc. Poor Big Mom.

>Poor Big Mom
>literally just watched a flashback showing she needs to be put down

they are. At least luffy, hope someone rips the straw hat apart so he knows how he made big mom feel.

D-Did Big Mom just fucking eat her foster mom and siblings?

Jesus christ Oda

Is Usopp too dark for One Piece?

so do earplugs negate conqerors haki?

wow I just read the latest chapter. one piece has gotten really dark, hasn't it?

You just read a chapter where she ate all of her friends and foster mother. That's her own fault.
How can you have any sympathy for her?

it's not her fault, she's mentally ill.

From a narrative perspective, it makes no sense to show Carmel's true nature and then just feed her to audrey II. Naked, to boot.

Plus that prince kid was shown to be alive and well, getting ready for raftel.

>it's not her fault
>she's mentally ill.
So it is her fault

don't worry user, it's not your fault you're retarded

Yeah, it was pretty dark for Oda's style.

s-she just wants to do the right thing.

One piece went really dark when they drugged big mom's semla and abandoned her

No

but it is his fault

Reminder next chapter Big Mom is going to start wrecking Bege and Luffy.

This

>Needs to be put down
>Not worthy of feeling sorry for
Do you come to the vac and laugh at sick or untrained dogs as they are getting a shot?

No, but Big Mom's was specifically tied together with her scream for some strange reason

Nobody's mentioning the giants jobbing but I'd just like to point out that we've yet to see a giant that's more powerful than a regular human.

Oars got effortlessly annihilated by Doflamingo, the giants in the CP9 arc didn't amount to much and that guy in the strawhat fleet could just barely stand up to Doflamingo's weakest commander.

Is this hype ever going to lead anywhere?

>Plus that prince kid was shown to be alive and well, getting ready for raftel.
I guess you meant Reverie. Alsho, when did this happen? none of the unknown royals that were shown look like him

Who said I'm laughing?

I hope we find out what else CoC can do beyond knock out fodder. Anime made it so it gives you Ichigos bankai, but that hardly counts

hajrudin literally punched a 1 ton guy to the sky
i don't think many humans can do that

Either her conqueror's haki is tied to her scream or her scream is another ability that has nothing to do with conqueror's haki

What?

>I JUST WANTED TO DRINK TEA AND EAT CAKE

>Anime made it so it gives you Ichigos bankai, but that hardly counts
What?

So raising abandoned children to be upstanding citizens in the navy is evil now?

Charity doesn't pay the bills. Who do you think bought all those Selma? What would be the humane way to deal with someone like Linlin, killing her on the spot?

Finally the shitty flashback is over.

And actually I only realised that there are a shitload of immature retards that read this.

>oh noes puddi n mama R sooooo not one dimensional! Goda! Wow so deep!!

The execution for their character was shit.

reading about her backstory just makes me hate more more. if her mental illness is killing everyone around her, she needs to be put down.

Jog my memory but I believe Ichigo's bankai didn't do anything. 2 chapters later and everyone was faster than him again.

>white hair
I don't know
At this point I've come to grips that I just have to expect pink hair I guess

Why doesnt robin just sprout her body parts inside her enemies to instantly kill them? oda = hack?

Big Mum just want to live a quiet life

Giants are a jobbing race

Learn English

>1 ton
it's 10 000 tons

I think most of it is that we haven't seen any one of them utilize haki- they're strong but they don't have the abilities to back it up.

Plus, not one of them has had a devil fruit. Imagine the sheer surface area a giant with a fruit like magellan's could cover.

Oh noes, a grandma nazi!

Let me revaluation muh life for you!

Yeah, go fuck yourself up the ass, loser.

Imagine the shit

the humane way would have been to get her a psychiatrist and have her under observation from 3 vice admirals at all times.

Mother caramel and co ran away when mom was eating

I'll bite.
She needs to see the place where she's sprouting.

imagine their farts

For me, it's Sanji

Her scream is just a scream

>Big Mom ate everyone
What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck.

She'd make for a good moeshit SoL character

This. Her CoC blast and her scream just happen to be unleashed at the same time, but they different, unrelated things.

I thought that was pretty funny myself.

*wanted

What's with all the retards saying that carmel poisned her and left the Island? While I might agree that some of the kids got away....maybe. Carmel was most definitely eaten. Otherwise big mom wouldn't have her devil fruit.

Just look at the size difference between her and the kids and the selma. The fat abomination could've easily confused the two.

Sasuga Spee-kun

retard

If Oda's intention was to make little Linlin look like an unlikable fat fuck, he succeeded

He's right moron. It's just a scream
This dude has the answer

Prove me wrong shitposter-kun

Do you see this picture, guys?

>Where did you go!!? Mother!
>speed lines focusing in her deep, black throath

Well played Oda.

So Carmel went to an island that later became Whole Cake Island itself. That's awesome. Wish this flashback lasted one more chapter

I have little sympathy for greedy snd insatiable cannibals.

If Big Mom's haoshoku haki wasn't tied to the scream then even WITH the earplugs, Nami and Chopper would have fainted

If Big Mom would have eaten a devil's fruit like like the one Daz Bones ate, would her going metal make her stronger or weaker?

Keeping the shitposting and shipperfaggotry to a minimum, what do you think Oda is planning with Pudding?

I mostly talk about her memory powers AND her race latent ability. The former could just be a way to make things easier for Luffy and the rest in this arc (erasing memories and shit), but her race ability surely has to be something more.

Maybe it's just a way to introduce her tribe and the SHs will visit their island in the future. Or maybe they have been exterminated by the Marines all things considered.

The shortest flashbacks are always the best ones.

I feel like Big Mom's story isn't complete. Or maybe Oda doesn't want to give the Yonko full backstories just to keep some mystery about them. Blackbeard might be the exception.

More like she needs to be put down like a sick dog or mad cow.

Pudding takes over after Big Mom dies.

Her DF is arguably the single most broken thing ever introduced into One Piece. Hey Akainu, remember that time you were a pirate for 20 years?

And unlike Jango she's not too much of a dumbass to do it.

>She is literally screaming loud enough to rupture nearby eardrums
>"Wew look at the speedlines inside her throat!"

Gee, where else would they be?
this is not exacrly the first time that oda have used speedlines when the panel is focused on someone who is shouting

She's going to wipe herself from Sanji's memories so he can continue his journey in peace

Training arc for usopp, he learns observation haki from the 3 eyed tribe.

>most broken thing
>hobby hobby

she marries sanji and they have 4 children

>F3 "job" 2 results

job faggots jobbed hard

Source: your ass.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

how was linlin born with a size like that?

Who was the one screaming?? Mama in delight of eating semla or............ the other children being eaten?

Giant?

>implying it has not a double meaning.

she was born admiral tier. How is that even possible?

This.

She's 100% human. Stated in the manga.

She was born with admiral POTENTIAL.

It's the only way that makes sense for some villains. She doesn't seem like someone who works out a lot.

I always figured it had something to do with her DF, I mean we've seen her steal life but never actually put it to any use so far.

I said prove me wrong, your headcanon is no proof

outside my mind nothing is real

Apparently the third eye can awaken the ability to hear the voice of all things but I doubt she'll make use of it

Carmel never said she was already admiral/fleet admiral lvl.

DARK PIECE

YAMI PIECE

Ikue Otani (Chopper), Akemi Okamura(Nami) and Mayumi Tanaka (Ruffy) eating croquembouche

That looks nasty. Do they actually like it?

hope none of them die before one piece gets finished lol

>not inviting Big Mom VA

they don't wanna get killed yknow

looks yummy... i want to eat croquembouche too...

If Carmel was eaten, how could Moriah be using her body to lead around Weebil?