When will Sup Forums admit that it's the anglo and not the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This started as far back as the Stuarts being deposed in fact.

Anglo, jews... What's the difference?

there's a big difference jews are just there as management and a lightning rod. They didn't come up with liberalism technocracy and world government the anglo's did.

You literally can't make up this shit. Anglos are the true cancer

>He doesn't know that the English are the lost tribe of Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

oi pure coincidence there m8

These are not entirely (((Anglo))) creations, though
>pic related is Voltaire's (((Treatise on Tolerance)))

Kekkest of all keks

Redpill yourself on these masonic kikes. This is an anglo project going back several centuries the French revolution was started by these kikes

Jews are the masters of the Anglo

If it's really the Anglo then why is their entire country getting colonized by Achmeds

You won't save yourself from the genocide kike.

They are one in the same

it's the elite upper class anglo they see the lower class anglo as some form of cattle they even speak in a different dialect despite living in the same country. It's also the Yankee anglo in America that caused the Civil War and promotes globalism

wrong the jews are hired managment. The (((Rothschilds))) were hired as the court jews to manage the money of the Anglo monarchy

>those Arabic numerals

>(((Anglos))) started freemasonry
I knew (((anglos))) were bad but wtf it's worse than I thought

That sounds more like a pan-europe rather than a Jewish headed tyranny.

the jews seized the British empire. Anglos were jewish puppets since forever.

The glorious revolution was funded by a dutch jew and other merchants.

It all makes sense if it's the anglo they just use the jews and the jews are part of the anglo establishment but it's anglo controlled, they employ the jews every time there is a crisis and they know that the jews will ultimately get the blame. Watch them start world war 3 in the middle East with Israel and the Arabs both wiped out by nuclear weapons but Albion will come out completely unscathed.

>anglo controlled
anglos never controlled nothing. it's like saying americans controll their country now. the UK was the America of those days!

Shills.

Fuck this shit, I'm gonna sharpen my teaspoon. This means war.

> Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance

of course.

Anglo Quotes

"And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing … a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods." Aldous Huxley.

"I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is mass psychology....Various results will soon be arrived at: that the influence of home is obstructive....although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated. When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for a generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen .... Educational propaganda, with government help, could achieve this result in a generation. There are, however, two powerful forces opposed to such a policy: one is religion; the other is nationalism....A scientific world society cannot be stable unless there is a world government." Bertrand Russell: "The Impact of Science on Society", 1953.

β€œTo play those millions of minds, to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus, to guide their aspirations without their knowledge – all this whether in high capacities or in humble, is a big and endless game of chess, of ever extraordinary excitement.” Sidney Webb, founder of the Fabian Society.