>Yusaku literally Batman and more like anti-hero
>Go motivation is filler character tier

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HqXIZ5sPkL
ygorganization.com/rumor-busting-ocg-skill-cards/
youtube.com/watch?v=1fOlmaHSvfI
youtube.com/watch?v=BBMAuEC2mNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will any of these charcters be more than a one-off?

I can't say about the show overall since we're only 4 episodes in but damn it has the worst first episodes of a yugioh series ever

Summonings are lackluster. A lot of stupid contrived plot thrown out way instead of duels.
Yusaku and ignis only really shined in the second episode. No chemistry at all in the the Go duel between them.

>No chemistry at all in the the Go duel between them
Yuusaku doesn't like him yet
>Summonings are lackluster
I like how they aren't so kiddy like in ARC-V
>A lot of stupid contrived plot thrown out way instead of duels.
Well this season will focus more on the plot

>aren't so kiddy
The fuck does this even mean?
>will focus more on the plot
Well the plot so far is shit.

What episodes has everyone enjoyed so far? 3 has been the only one that piqued my interest. Also, the duels look like utter shit, both in terms of animation and direction.

Shitty 800 ATK hippos with no effect, maybe? Nothing odd-eyes tier of WHY design yet?

I have enjoyed all 4 episodes so far but i agree that the duels are kind of shitty.

Discover Hippo had an effect: it's treated as two monsters when tributed (granted, that never came up past the first episode).

>Convenietly forgetting first 4 episode of Arc-v is total dogshit

It's been meh so far, but I suppose the same could have been said for Arc-V at this point, considering it was only up to Yuya vs Sawatari by now.

I really, REALLY hope that they manage to bring the quality up soon. The concept is sound, the plot hooks are intriguing, and the duels haven't been that bad so far. It just feels kinda bland.

First duel of Arc-V was miles ahead of VRAINS's.

>this is what ArCucks actually believe

Is the Sup Forums sings user here? I didn't keep their email, so I'll just leave my submission here in hopes they see it.
vocaroo.com/i/s1HqXIZ5sPkL

No.

damn Yusaku is tall

>inb4 some tournament bullshit

Considering I dropped Arc-V after the first episode, nope.

ygorganization.com/rumor-busting-ocg-skill-cards/
Ha! I guess sklls ARE significant enough to be posted on Ygorg!
Remember, they didn't post any Duel Links stuff at all on the site, but eventually, they did it anyway!

Don't worry, it's not gonna be for tournament play.
Also apparently, you HAVE to tell your opponent which skill you're using at the start, so that makes it easier to strategize against the skill and that's different from Duel Links where you only know what character they're using, not which specific skill unless they're using a skill that activates at the start of the game.

The only tournament I care is the Duel Links one that is actually going on

youtube.com/watch?v=1fOlmaHSvfI

Hopefully Yuusaku gets a scene like this too

the red haired looks cute

robot sex turns me one so much

The one with orange and green hair is probably gonna stick around.

Red haired girl is obvious jobber.

Yusaku said "Who fucking cares? GO is just a paid attention whore. Not a real duelist"
If Yusaku beat GO without giving a flying fuck for his background profile, then this anime will be damn good. Otherwise we can all drop this shit.

Episode 3 was pretty great

Yusaku will lose on purpose.

Explain to me how the first 4, no actually, first episodes until Kaito shows up for the first time of Zexal were anything but repetitive bullshit

That would be too savage for a YGO anime

>we
Talk for yourself dumbass

there will be one cool moment in vrains where Yusaku uses link summoning to fill the entire board all at once including his opponent's spaces and the rest will be horseshhit like now

I wonder why CR waited 4 episodes before icking it up instead of just subbing it from day one.

That would be the shitest curse of action for this show. GO is a scumbag, Angel bitch is a scumbag. Charisma employees aren't meant to be taken serious. Everything about their personal live can be fake just like GO. Donation helps your celebrity image, obviously .

Either the one with the wacky hair or the pretty boy. We'll never see the cute girl again. Welcome to Yu-gi-oh.

That would be nothing to manga Atem. rip sweet prince

How did they go from the epicness that was "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!/"My DRAGON SOUL-KING" to some letdown computer world with no cute sidekicks?

Not even gone talk about the asspull that is speed duels.

She's gonna stab Ignis in the back as soon as she's gotten what she wanted from him, isn't she?

>ladies and gentlemen
>not the lowest of lows

So much for true A.I. being miracle tech that would vastly change the world order.

Ignis and his kind seem to be the only "true AI" that have self-awareness and personality quirks. The other AI we've seen doesn't seem that advanced and just follows rudimentary programming.

*life

i like that, what other protagonist actually backed down a challenge because they knew it's not worth their time

It's possible that Yuudaku's friend will interfere and he will just walk away.

Ignis is a faggot for giving too muh information about the duelists.

I just keep wondering whether or not this was just a random nobody or an actually named character.

it seems like vrains putting a little more effort into background characters at least when their up close.

I cringed so much. How much did you train?
Can't wait for me to post mine. Cringe will intensify

The end is nigh

I honestly can no longer hear "Ladies and gentlemen" without getting PTSD flashbacks.
I'm so glad it's over.

>Ladies and gentlemen
>epicness
Slow-go leave, real men dont participate in egao
Bitches love KATTOBINGU

Who's this semen demon?

I was triggered when i watched that.

It's Kaoruko. The sister of Bubuki Buranki's protagonist.

Best girl

Not even a candidate until Azuma saved her and she got some healing.

Will Yusaku lose against Revolver?

They'll pull a Kiryuu, duel is canceled at the last second before he can lose.

Their first duel will end inconclusive without any one of them properly defeating the other.
Revolver will go full "Damn it, I wasn't able to defeat him! I can't believe this!" and Yusaku will go full "I wasn't able to win. I am still not good enough!" and that will be that.

JUST MAKE YUGI PLAYABLE ALREADY YOU FUCKS

Yeah, I don't have anything against speed duels being in the show since they had to compromise with Konami somewhere, but how is Vrains suppossed to be selling speed duels to kids? The duels just come off as fucking lame and are almost a turn-off.

Only one episode about him and Go's already a far better entertainer than Yuya ever was.

So when are we finally going to get some interesting duels? Because it's been shit so far.

>expected Ignis to try and reprogram the robot into rebelling against Yuusaku
>get robosex instead

End in a draw with both flying off their boards

Combined with both of them receiving mental damage about some memory involving both of them for extra drama.

A memory they both lost because of GF abuse?

Never

How is Go a scumbag? I don't agree with what he's doing but he hasn't done anything scummy yet.

We don't even know what Angel's deal is.

Him pretending to be a Knight of Hanoi was a bit scummy.

Is Go fucking daycare lady?

the butler is.

Too bad that he'll start to respect Go and summon Decode Talker to duke it out like manly men because Yusaku needs shitty friends, Don't worry, Blue Angel will still be useless

Those orphans are such fucking ingrates

Post yugirls that you want to enter into her pussy

how many girls went after him?

>duels have been underwhelming as fuck thus far
>Link Summoning looks lame as hell compared to the other methods
>Go is practically Crow fused with Gongenzaka
>constant Duel Links/Speed Duel shilling
>current episode felt it like it dragged on forever just to get 3 turns done

God does VRAINS have a weak start. Why did Link Summoning have to look so fucking stupid? That shit is my biggest gripe.

>>Link Summoning looks lame as hell compared to the other methods
This is the one that pisses me off the most, the animation sequence looks lame as fuck, the chant is shit, they didn't even add anything that symbolizes the monsters being 'linked' (e.g overlay units)

Ritual Summons are still the best, aesthetics and general presentation wise. It actually feels like Summoning.

>Gongenzaka
>Crow
>Grow
>Go
aaaaaa

I'm pretty pissed off at Link summon as well, the newest edition to dueling yet the sequence looks not only like shit but it makes no sense at all.

The way rituals are animated only helps to make sure the staff avoids using them most of the time, though. It's probably a pain in the ass to have to make up a unique summon sequence for each ritual boss. There has to be a reasonable compromise between looking cool and possible for a weekly anime.

Yes?

>Not the only one who saw Urameshi
Thank go

Do I need to know anything else about Yu-Gi-Oh to get into this show? If YES, should I watch the anime or read the source material?

You only need to know the rules of the game itself.

Last time I attempted to learn them, it was actually quite difficult. I heard the game hasn't gotten any easier.

>it was actually quite difficult
This game is made for dumb baby children

Watch YGO 5D's and play some games like Duel Links.

yep

You don't need to know the more complex stuff like Chains and missing the timing, just the basics like phases and summoning types.

Just read the cards. The anime never bothers with spell speed or chains.
In this series the rules are even more simplified due to Speed Duels working the same as Duel Links app. So only 3 monster/spell-trap zones and no main phase 2.

So, how's everybody doing?
I watched the new ep. They are cool. My only concern is that they actually overhyped Aoi too much just for Blue Angel to have more time, but other than that, ok.

Agreed. I was actually invested during the first action duel. Here, not so much.

Yuma was a stubborn jackass who refused to listen to reason and actively went back on his word that he wouldn't use a number monster during the rematch vs shark. He was kinda refreshing at the start of his series.

Yusaku feels like Part 2 Yusei.

I'm inclined to agree with you on Aoi/BA, but I think the slow start for Vrains is what's making everything seem bleaker. As of right now she just hasn't done anything yet, so we can't say for now. Almost makes me hope this wait is worth it. Almost.

Also herro, Northwemkofag! I'm well. How are you?

You are right, I should just take it easy.
Hi ChaosGoddesfag! Just a little tired and trying to find a good way, place and moment to keep practicing my draws (including what you asked) but it's, kind of hard to find it, not to mention that I barely post here so, yeah. When I get my own computer this will surely changes.
Hope everything is good for you too!

Full OP/ED when?

youtube.com/watch?v=BBMAuEC2mNU
got the full ending