Praise kek. let's do this

i have struck a bargain with kek. In exchange for printing and distributing effigies of Moss, kek has agreed to bring a violent-shitting death to ruth bader ginsburg. so let it be written, so let it be done.
print one, if you can, and put it somewhere that will please kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

thingiverse.com/thing:621820
thingiverse.com/thing:621820,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PRAISE

Here is the model that was agreed upon.

print one even if you don't believe. what have you got to lose?

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Can you please fuck off

kek, smite this heretic, if it is your will.

fuck off and take your "muh based mulatto IT guy" with you

>ruth bader ginsburg will die a violent shitting death, but only after JRC0kU5A gets herpes.

I'm surprised you don't just shoot the liberal justices.

Why wait? What will the dems do about it? Cry?

meh, i'd rather try my hand at meme magic. ruth bader ginsburg dieing a violent shitting death would really make my fucking day.

I remember when “kek” predicted that Bernie Sanders would win the election. If you actually believe that numbers on a nazi anime imageboard can predict the future you’re anretard.

Like, violent diarrhea?

i actually believe that it'd be fucking hilarious for ruth bader ginsburg to be remembered for dying a violent shitting death.

DOUBLE DOWN

yes. explosive diarrhea.

Kek wills the death of RBG to be slow and shitty. Very shitty.

ginsburg and sotomayor. kek, hear me. if you get rid of these two justices, preferably with some kind of hilarious bodily function, i will be so happy.

am i being greedy kek? will you forgive me and shit ginsburg to death anyway?

I'm 12 what do I print? this is going in the lunch room tomorrow!!

kikes and women cannot serve as judges

in exchange, of course, for rallying anons to print moss effigies and distribute them for your pleasure?

The agreed effigy is this
This was decided via animal, vegetable, or mineral questions. kek chose it.

Kagan as well please

kek, hear me. see that i have gathered more in your name to the cause. does this please you?

Anyone that legitimately believes in some frog diety deserves to be put to death in the most brutal way.

I'm all for the great Shitstorm of Blood befitting of (((RBG))). S H A D I L A Y

kek, at least one other follower has agreed to print effigies and place them in your name. the fire rises.

kek is formless. a frog was chosen so that you could wrap your mind around it. kek is chaos.
You will know his will when ruth bader ginsburg shits herself to death.

* violently-shits herself to death. sorry kek.

* violently-shits herself to death in exchange for printing and distributing effigies of moss.

Why not Breyer? They'll never see that coming

Whatever retard

Eat my ass

the bargain is for ginsburg.

can you even fathom how hilarious it'll be if it happens? nothing else she has done would even matter. the only thing she'll be remembered for is shitting herself to death.

sorry kek, *when it happens.

kek, would paper prints also be acceptable? like posters?

kek, what about pamphlets?

has to be 3d prints?

worth a shot

so Kek is like Gozer

interesting. are there other forms of effigy that you would accept?

Checked, and keked, the frog wills it; digits confirm.

kek, hear me. would you accept paper mache effigies, with popsicle sticks that look like 5 year olds made them?

>that get
Shit user I hope you didn't contract anything too valuable to make this arrangement.
>user thought it was all fun and games until he signed a pact with an ancient egyptian chaos deity

kek will accept effigies made of paper mache. he understands that not everyone has a 3d printer and has spoken. Get out there and make an effigy and place it somewhere that will please kek in exchange for the violent-shitting death of ruth bader ginsburg in trump's first term of office.

nope, just gotta 3d print 70 effigies of moss.
pretty random trade, but what can you expect from an ancient god of chaos?

for what purpose

SCHIZOPHRENIA

www digits. PRAISE KEK

in exchange for the violent-shitting death of ruth bader ginsburg.

AND

The hex color value for that get is “eggplant”. For fuck’s sake. The complimentary color is a kek green #669900 What the hell is happening here?

PARANOID

fuckin checked

DELUSION

Nice start op. Nice numericals. Must praise Kek and bring a shitty death to rbg

No what is the purpose of the model
I mean what is it

Checked. There is power in the digits.

i print 70 effigies of thingiverse.com/thing:621820, place them in places that i think will please kek, and ruth bader ginsburg will die a violent-shitting death.

THOSE FUCKING DIGITS. SHE GETS BTFO TO DEATH BY TRUMP.

>violent-shitting death

Mac. Can’t see it.

i have no idea what the purpose of the model is. i asked kek animal vegetable or mineral. kek said vegetable. I asked a variety of vegetables and got moss. couldn't get a moss model, asked if moss from it crowd would suffice, and got a positive response.

this poster has been truly blessed

Triple integers in an repeating configuration

Praise kek

I wish I could

Kek accepts.

I don't have a printer but it looks like its working already

user you are playing with things no mortal should.

I wish you luck by caution, kek works in mysterious ways and he will take as he gives.

Praise kek and be humbled, do not toil in chaos magic if you are not prepared to suffer the consequences

this kike bitch needs to croak already

Another kike bites the dust.

you can make effigies and please kek. use paper mache. kek wants paper mache effigies of moss from it crowd for ... reasons? i dunno, but that was what was agreed to. place them in places that will please kek.

ASH AL YID

We have suffered long under leftists and kikes. Kek demands payment up front, then his blessings flow forth like a raging river

Praise!

Hey newfag

And it will happen by the end of this year

It will happen at the end of this month

Kek, take her whole family! We will it!

the agreement was for trump's first term of office.

At the end of this week?

i see them

At the end of today?

Kek is Chaos. It is the collective Id of tens of thousands or more. In the chaos only truth survives. If you can't understand that simple truth, you're in the wrong place.

Kek blesses your post op

this was necessary. praise kek.

Next month?

My sides.

Checked nigga

Hail Kek, that deviant Judge will go!

Mac. Can’t see. :(

How many libtard justices do we have??

kek remembers too it seems.

kek loves linux.

sorry kek, gnulinux.

all these digis in this thred