Happening. Just how fucked are Drumpf and our corporate overlords?

Happening. Just how fucked are Drumpf and our corporate overlords?

He will be 79 and his wife will be in jail. Not gonna happen.

Holy shit.

He'll be cucked out of the nomination in favour of another diversity hire.

They gonna roll out his casket to the debates?

HAPPENINGS

Only niggers and spicks go to jail
Not kikes

Can't be cucked if you run as an independent

Can’t win either.

I would love to see them a Hilldog 2020 campaign

That nigga is older than dirt.

I heard Bernie touched some hippies tit in the 60's, he's going down. MEtoo

Hope it happens Trump will fucking crush that cuck

Says who? Bernie still polls higher than any Democrat or Republican

Sanders totally has a chance of getting the rust belt votes. I mean he's totally gonna win over middle America, yeah he's gotta chance I have to reluctantly agree. I'm a little scared because people really trust him cause he got away from all the DNC scandal stuff. And despite his age he still seems a firecracker if I ever saw.

yes, he will win.

He also gathered millions of dollars for hillary

People will just see that as being nice, he was trying to help a lady because he's a gentleman. He's going to win, I'm a Trumper but even I know. He'll win over everyone who voted Trump. He'll win with Hillary as his running mate, because she's eventually going to issue a public apology which the media will spin as 'good enough.'

Then Bernie will die of natural causes during his first week, then Hillary will be pres. Screencap.

Can't wait for Trump to say "you fuckin' commie" to Sanders on live TV.

A calculator could beat Bernie in a debate.

These needs to be the paramount of 2020. Trump vs Bernie. It will be the final factor in letting people see the truth.

Trump will be 74. The only difference is that Bernie doesnt wear makeup or a wig.

Lol I'm rooting for him. This senile old fart couldn't even beat Hillary.

I hope Hillary runs again and steals it again. :')

Fuck off.

>polls
Yeah the polls were so accurate in 2016

>Being too lazy
For hippies.....

Please. I am still laughing at how millenieals got Jewed by this kike.

He is the perfect DNC candidate. Only the economy can stop Trump. Bernie will lose easily to Trump and shut up their far left fringe for awhile.

That'd divide the liberal vote and would ensure a Trump reelection.

Too bad a black woman will beat him

We beat crooked Hillary and then Bernie "he wouldve won"Sanders in a row to give the '2016 liberals the ultimate defeat.

topkek

This to be honest. No white male is winning the DNC nomination for the forseeable future.

Lmao the DNC has already rigged the rules to put California at the front of the primary order so that Kamala Harris will get the momentum early on and then presumably steamroll her way to the nomination. And Bernie will just roll over again like the controlled opposition jew he is and refuse to call out the DNC for even the most obvious fraud

Did you ignore his budget Einstein costume wig?

There will be no Democratic party in 2020. Only the GOP and smaller parties trying to fill the place of the Democrats.

2020 GOP victory is 100% guaranteed. And for many years thereafter.

well, damn, democrats think they're so fucked with their base they already need someone to fluff the hard left? This fossil running would be the best gift the democrats could give to the republicans.

Even old farm equipment can

I hope he can remember his name in 2020

Kek. That old fart will just get fucked again.

Melania would love to be in jail, rather than suck off drumpf.

and it shows, bernie looks fucking awful to anyone not entranced by his promises of free shit

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

Imagine a wheelchair bound Bernie with a weak voice and zero vision standing next to Trump who looks the same as ever. Then CNN claiming Bernie looks fantastic for his age and Trump clearly is on his death bed.