Sin Nanatsu no Taizai

It's time for Maria rape again.

Other urls found in this thread:

7-sins.net/
youtu.be/X-2q4H6IzUo
mediafire.com/?6udmy819ng53bsy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its actually Lucifer that's going to be raped.

That's also fine.

Suppository time. Nice.

Loli demon is number 1

What was this franchise before this? Just a bunch of figures?
Was there a story or they just sold because they were lewd.

I remember buyfags sperging over the figures because of the designs and the lewd. I doubt there was any story other than demons.

They kinda made a back story for the characters in the website before the anime was even announced 7-sins.net/

Resistance is futile!

It was a bunch of figures. And the sold because they're lewd and because of their designs.
It got a manga. And the anime was suppossed to come out years ago, more close to the figures' release. But it got into production hell (there were absolutely no news about it for years) for some reason, plans changed from a couple OVAs to TV anime and a completely different staff from the original planned staff ended up doing it.

I wonder if it's the only case when the figures came out before the show. Normally it's way the opposite and kinda disheartening to wait one and a half year for the figures.

oh shit this gon be gud, subs when?

So... we got no lewd of Gluttony.
Mad? I'm not mad.

youtu.be/X-2q4H6IzUo

>no lewd of Sloth
>no lewd of Gluttony

This needs to stop right fucking now.

To demonstrate how long this has been in development hell, you know that other series called the Seven Deadly Sins? (Never looked too much into it but I believe it's a shounen manga)

That manga was begun, had enough content authored to produce an anime, had an anime produced by netflix, the entire show aired in Japan to completion; and all of that occurred AFTER this was greenlit for an anime and I think at least a year before this finally saw the light of day.
It's been planned for a -fucking- long time.

Preemptively dropped. I'll still watch the episode tho.

It seems to me that the show got way les lewd after that recap episode. It makes me sad.

Alright, this is now Shin Megami Tensei: Waifu Wars. Belial and Astaroth arre NG+

Easy mode: Pick a side.
Sissy mode: Neutral route
Hard mode: Pick only one as a solo route and fight everyone else rooting for only her ideals

Pick Charity as my wife and let her service other men for free.

They should all fuck each other.

Uncenosred Raws are put at ohys.
Now we wait.

>other men
>other
>men
>im-FUCKING-plying

What of I want to choose Belzeboob and fight against her cause? Even if I don't know what it is.

Meh, I just choose to serve the girl with the bigger titis.

It's in-character to give to others.

This is the correct answer.
Have the opposing sins/virtues battle things out in bed. Or have all the sins gang up on Chastity.

>sin of the week format
>weekly sin pushed in the background, 90% of screentime dedicated to boring OC character no one likes
Hurrah.

Only characters that consistently get lewded are Lucifer and Maria. I get they're the main characters but this is bullshit.

Pretty much explains why the audience died around the second/third episode. No one expected Lucifer, Maria and Levi would get more screentime than every other girl combined.

The next episode will save Sin.

Mainly that recap killed the hype and like the poster before you, they toned down the in your face lewd shit for gimmick type things like the wooden horse etc.

>no lewd Beel at the end
At least there's still the books, figs, and other merch. We need this scanned pronto.

The symmetrical-docking ritual to get Maria's heart was nice at least, I guess.

It was Qwaser-esque.

running a recap episode that early kills the interest
fanservice isn't very good quality to begin with
writing is just plain bad
it's amazing how you could fumble something as basic as "Lucifer-oneesama titslaps a bunch of demon whores into being her bitches" but they managed to do it

oh, and those RH guys are slow. I'm too lazy to download censored just to get the sub file to apply it to uncensored though

Too moe but I might buy it.

It was already that before the recap episode. Iirc there was only hype for two weeks.

Have Asmodeus and Mammon shown up since their respective episodes?

Nope.

Hopefully the BD exclusive episodes reinvigorate hype and lewds.

To be honest, the Sloth Fart Online episode was quite fun but still lacked the lewd, and it's sad for a show that's supposed to make me touch my peepee.

Serve Levi and submit the other girls into her harem, especially that cunt Lucifer.

Docking. Yes.

They could've made this so much more erotic.

Maybe Lucifer's having an erotic dream and she starts groping in the middle and they both start moaning or something.

This is so disappointing, coming from the guys behind Queen's Blade and the director of Yuusha.

Does kindess have the biggest tits?

Even the ED is uncensored now. It's over. Unless they pack official verified character onaholes to the BDs it won't change anything.

People have been posting the .ass file in these threads, hopefully today's the same.

Is that arm attached to what I think it is?

Oh my god.

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that face was priceless.

Do they ever get phallic imagery between their tits or its all rezu?

>Loli sin gets no screen time.

Biggest disappointment of the season confirmed.

Did she at least bully bub for being notits?

>implying it's not like that tho make the viewer angry and become the sin of wrath
2deep4u

I just wanted to see her flat chest getting licked by Luci.

Just fuck already.

And Levi forced to watch.

>Sataniaposters.jpg

Subs are out now we wait for the ass.

YOUR ELEMENTS

MEZAME NO TOKI NEMURU TOKI

>Shouji Ayumu
Oh fuck.

They could have done something like Luci eating food off of her naked body but wet got this.

Reminder that lewd Beelzebub is. Being saved for Satan.

mediafire.com/?6udmy819ng53bsy

Isn't Satan wet for Luc? Also where the fuck is she?

Satan likes cute things and has a crush on Beel

What is she implying by this?

Thank you dear user.

We have, I just wanted to see her get some service.

Hell no. Satan likes cutes things and thinks Beel is the epitome of cute.

>[ForLazyAss] Sin ~Nanatsu no Taizai~ - 07 [720p].mkv

Busy cuddling hell's kitten.

>protect the inn

Also if you check the summary for next episode, Satan attacks Lucifer because she heard she'd done something to Beel.

Thank you!

>Satan loves tiny pussy
So she's my self insert.

doujin are literally writing themselves.

>this entire episode

Just keep on blowing up my image of Lucifer and all the Sins, why don't you.

I didn't think it was possible to fuck up this series, but apparently they're trying pretty hard.

Which means there will be none.

thanks.
Belial's tits are the best.

Did she piss herself or did she masturbate in the bed?

I'm guessing both. She is a water demon after all.

I'm leaning more to Levi being a bed wetter for the fact that she snuck off looking pretty embarassed.

end my suffering senpai. I just want to ravish Lucifer and cuddle with Bub.

>Lord of watersports

So I just came on here. How come I see no pics of Beel, even though its her week?

Was there a bonus episode for this?

Animation doesn't do these designs justice.

Show like this needed the studio behind Valkyrie Drive or Manyuu. At least those shows got the animation and fanservice components right.