George Soros is speaking at Davos

>George Soros is speaking at Davos
>in same place as Trump
>mfw globalism has won

FUCK ZIONISM

Wow WORDS

It’s over.

Grow up kid.

He is going into the globalist lions den. Thats the whole point for him even attending that conference. I honestly expected this to happen.

>globalism has won
No shit
It won long before you were born.

Yes, because not a single U.S. president has attended this place.

It's 11D cheese string theory chess guys

Why this lazy fat fuck doesn't nuke the place? He's an ugly fat joke of a leader.

>Guys, just don't say this is a G20 event. The goyim know that term.

When your shilling is this obvious...

Trump is a Jewish puppet, always has been, always will be.

Shut the fuck up with the shill nonsense. All you do by shilling this is prove that globalists are nervous, not that they've won. Bad, ineffective, stupid shilling.
As suggested above, no Trump supporter would jump to the hysterical conclusion OP is pushing. Of course everybody knows that these kinds of meetings can be a sort of battleground. It is fascinating to watch and see what will unfold.

The absolute state of your delusions

damn whose that babe

lol ur flag looks like someone jizzed on a hotdog faggot

fuck do you think you are nigger Sup Forums sucks kike dick bro get used to it B A S E D ISRAEL

>lol ur flag
An excellent argument.

>mutts always thinking about fast food
You really are a bunch of good goys arent you?

why are you lefties always trying to run away and stay as far away as possible to other people? i mean what happened to keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

>This amount of mental gymnastics

>>mfw globalism has won
Obviously not. I'm still here, and I'm going to throw a wrench in their plans. It's gonna be 5/5 pretty good.

Brainlets can't into politics.
>FUCKING DRUMPF STOP GOING TO DE FACTO REQUIRED MEETINGS

Go contact your local police department online and tell them you hate niggers and Muslims on your personal account.

The main problem of the globalists is that many of their theories are based on flawed assumptions about human nature in general. Their system might have become dominant nowadays but they themselves have already realized that their precious world order is constantly one false step away from total collapse.

Should I go blow up that place?

>665
NOT YET FUCKERS

>he still doesnt know that trump and soros are bedbuddies becuase $$$ is the only thing that ever mattered to anyone in this life