Why are Scandinavian girls in anime always 10/10 goddesses?

Why are Scandinavian girls in anime always 10/10 goddesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/UQl7wDCKXSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because anime is not real life

Art imitates life

There are scandinavian characters in anime?

>that thing on the rights neck.

Tons of them.

>scandinavian women
post scandinavian girls

That can't be right, she's only half now.

Frenda is the exception to that rule though

Pretty sure that's on the fence behind her.

luvia edelfelt

>DPD on the very first post
Quality thread.

>bunch of old 3d women

Seriously? That's supposed to show what?

She's more of a 5/10.

This joke stopped being funny years ago.

isnt she a finn?
scandinavia is Norway, Sweden, Denmark, (maybe iceland idk)

Lady with a scarf needs to look out for that Gypsy standing behind her.

The one in the OP is Norwegian

Are Gypsies a huge problem in Finland? I took a class with a Finnish exchange student once and he would constantly bitch about Gypsies on the street.

Sweden gave up their claims on Finland so it's a 50/50 in simplistic matters. It might as well still be part of Scandinavia considering the connection.

real scandi is atleast only nor, swe, and dan

t. authentic autist scandi snownigger

>not wanting your united Scandinavia to be properly Grob
Fucking faggot.

Gypsies are literal subhumans. They're a problem everywhere.

>wanting swedes, danes, and mongols to pull you down

Literal subhumans is an apt term for them.

Only if you go to the Capital Helsinki. They all live in and around there.

>implying Danes aren't the most competent in the Union
>implying Norway isn't the most incompetent in the Union
You know exactly that Sweden and Denmark have always been the ones that moved the gears, they ganged up on you and you loved it every single time. No need to be shy.

might pick up this show only because this is the only non-hentalia norwegian character i've ever seen in anime

is it worth watching?

She's cute as a button

we can count on danes to teach us the art of incest, fetal alchol syndrome, and corruption, and swedes to teach us how to demolish our own country and act like a little bitch during war

>blonde european or american qt girl
>allways half japanese from her father

are japanese man sex machines that impregnates our finest womans or what do they imply with this?

whyte wimminz cant get enough of that phat yellow noodle

No one wants to shatter the fragile Japanese sense of masculinity by implying their women could ever potentially desire another race

One day I was at the DMV, and an old woman wearing a head scarf walked in approached me with no provocation and started a conversation with me saying " Aeh This Heat; the only creatures it's suited for are the Devil and Gypsies".
Probably one of the only times I had been happy to wait at the DMV was talking with this old lady, and her hatred for Gypsies.

Gotta wonder how many times a day this question comes up. Must be a meme at this point.

reminder that frenda dies and any anime adaptation of magical index is just a jewish trick to sell manga and light novels
they need an excuse for the girl to be fluent in japapanese

This
Pretty much a western person is going to be more open and also more assertive compared to a Japanese man. Also If you are Visiting Japan then you have money, and probably a good job. Deadbeats don't usually travel over seas, and Japanese women have the mentality of a 1950s housewife when it comes to finding a man.

2nd from left and 3rd from right are passable.

>Frenda
Good taste.
How did such a promising thread devolve into an Sup Forums discussion?

all anime characters look european or scandinavian. it's really weird how japanese art imitates our appearances over their own.

Possibly because IRL Asians look like this:

>

Give meh sauce

youtube.com/embed/UQl7wDCKXSM

Have another Norwegian girl.

Because Pari-- Stockholm Syndrome.

theres a robot girl thats made in norway in Assasination classroom if that helps

>finnland
>scandinavia
no

Modern Sup Forums is always going to be butthurt over even 2D white women being taken away.

There are actually noticeably more Finnish characters than Scandinavians I've noticed.

Finns and Germans are generally the most common white characters in anime.

I want to lick Mugino's feet

>Scandinavian girls
I know there's that blonde girl from Muv Luv, but isn't she only half Scandi anyway? I don't think I can come up with any others.

Post more webms like these nice anons , you faggots.